Start by marking “Tink, North of Never Land (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #9)” as Want to Read:
Tink, North of Never Land (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #9)

Tink, North of Never Land (Tales of Pixie Hollow #9)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  1,574 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
TINK AND TERENCE are best friends. But sometimes Terence, well . . . he gets on Tink's last nerve. So when Terence accidentally squashes Tink's favorite bowl, her anger flares up and she lets him have it! But Tink soon realizes she made a mistake. How can she make it up to Terence? With a bunch of Never flowers? Or legendary pixie dust? Tink sets off an an epic quest throu ...more
Published August 14th 2007 by A Stepping Stone Book

To ask other readers questions about Tink, North of Never Land, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tink, North of Never Land

Conan Tigard
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
It has been a few years since I have read one of the Disney Fairies early chapter books, which my daughter really enjoys, and I found that I delighted to read Tink, North of Never Land. I thought that it was a nice touch to included Peter Pan and the Lost Boys in this story. After all, we were introduced to Tinker Bell in the first Peter Pan movie by Walt Disney way back in 1953. Thus, kids have loved Tinker Bell now for almost 60 years.

This book is all about how Tink has made a mistake by takin
Lesli Diaz
Oct 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
I recommend this book to persons that like fairy tales and like the tales of tinker bell and her friends.I liked this book because I like tinker bell and also my sister so we had a good time reading it together and bonding.This book was about when tinker bell whent to travel and met some animals/insects that became her friends and when she past by danger.
Kristina
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I thought that this was a cute book. perhaps a little love story among fairies. This is a good chapter book for younger readers. My daughter enjoyed reading this book. I would recommend this book to others.
Rachel
Jul 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved the ending!
Allison Wonderland
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved seeing Peter Pan, the lost boys and Tink with her fairy friends. I love all of Tinkerbell's adventures
Artemis
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It had a promising start and I really like Terence (both movies and the books) but I felt it was quite predictable, and Tink was a tad jealous and possessive. Although one can say that's true to her form from her time with Peter Pan...

The illustrations were beautiful too. Sighh I want to see more of Terence! I feel like this series balances plot and characterisaton quite well.
Shannon McGee
Jun 26, 2008 rated it really liked it
Shelves: faeries
Here is the second Disney Fairies chapter book about Tinkerbell. In this one, Tink is hanging out with fellow fairy Terrance. Another fairy finds a unique treasure in Neverland, a compass. Tink decides to fix it. and as Terrance helps the best way he knows how, he ends up ruining other things in Tink's room. Tink gets so mad she tells Terrance to leave her alone. Terrance takes this to heart and stays away from her. Tink, realizing that she was too hard on Terrance, wants to find the perfect pre ...more
Mindy
Aug 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
From back cover... "TINK AND TERENCE are best friends. But sometimes Terence, well . . . he gets on Tink's last nerve. So when Terence accidentally squashes Tink's favorite bowl, her anger flares up and she lets him have it! But Tink soon realizes she made a mistake. How can she make it up to Terence? With a bunch of Never flowers? Or legendary pixie dust? Tink sets off an an epic quest through Never Land. She's never failed before . . . and she's not about to start now!"
This is another cute fai
Eva
Jun 15, 2010 rated it it was amazing
What I loved about Tinkerbell in North of Neverland is she restores friendship. I wonder why she got scared when she met a possum. I felt rather scared when she saw mist and not that special pixie dust that Terence loved. She lost her balloon that she had borrowed from the washing fairies, from the laundry fairies. I wonder why she went there. I'm glad that she restored the friendship and I know that she will know that it is best to restore friendship and I'm glad that they wrote Tinkerbell beca ...more
✌ Ashley ☠
Tink is such a rude brat fairy in this book.

Ugh, I am disappointed. She disobeys rules (with no consequences for her actions). She is ungrateful when given her gift. She's just terrible. I thought Tink would have been my favorite of the Never Land Fairies. Wrong! So far all of the fairies have made mistakes, but they've been held accountable, which is what makes these valuable to young people. Not Tinkerbell though. She just gets away with it. Bratty!
Dyah
Oct 28, 2012 rated it it was ok
Do you really believe that a pure friendship between a girl and a boy can truly exist? I think that's a bit naive.
Anyway. Tink and Terence are best friend (though I have a hunch that Terence likes Tink more than a friend, but Tink doesn't realize his feeling of course), and in this story, their friendship faces an obstacle then is restored in the end. Simple.

One thing that bothers me is that when Terence is away from Tink, he is described as having fun with other girl-fairies (Silvermist, Irides
Roxanna
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
My 4-year-old daughter surprised me by picking out this chapter book, but also sitting through the whole thing and listening. The pieces of the story were pretty random to me but I did enjoy the tie-in with the Disney movies and also the story-telling faries name was "Tor" and tended to be the best story teller. That made me laugh. Overall, I'm just happy to see my daughter learning to sit still through a book with very few pictures for 30 minutes at a time.
Sarah Crawford
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This story revolves around Tink and Terence. Terence has a crush on Tink and he gets in her way one too many times, getting Tink mad at him. In looks like their friendship might be over, so Tink decides to go to the North of Never Land and get a special present for Terence.

As expected, things don't go quite the way she planned. Still, it's a cute story with the usual happy ending and another decent addition in the Fairies series of books.
Emilie E. Faye
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: childrens, fantasy
This was a very cute read with a good positive message for young readers. My niece isn't a year old yet, but I will be sending these to her in the hopes my sister reads them to her at bedtime and saves them for when she is old enough to read them and interpret the message on her own.
Rachel
This story was far too much like the movie of Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure; there were so many similarities that it felt almost like a copy. And, it was a bit too focused on Terrance's romantic feelings for Tink, for a young kids book, in my opinion.
Kaitlyn
Feb 26, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Tink gets irritated with her friends,leaves and catches up with peter pan. Then she wanted to get a sorry present for her friend Terrence who she is mad at so he will forgive her, she already forgave him.
Jami
May 11, 2008 rated it did not like it
Shelves: my-kids-books
If you're a Disney fan or love Peter Pan or a very young girl this might be of interest but for me it was just a little piece of fluff.
Courtney
Feb 21, 2008 rated it really liked it
I haven't read this one yet, but Sydney liked it!
Julia
Jul 06, 2009 rated it liked it
Read with Sammy. So fun!
Michalla
Nov 28, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Even though she felt bad doesn't mean she has to leave. It's always good to have friendship
Teri
Jul 03, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids
I have enjoyed reading these books to my Daughter just as much as she has enjoyed hearing them.
I love the magical world Disney has created with tinkerbelle and all her fairy friends!
Annie
Jan 04, 2009 marked it as to-read
This sounds adventous i cant wait to read this!!!!!!
Kaytee
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it was awsome it was almost like a relaition ship then they get back together i thought it was a good book
Julie
We all make mistakes. This is an excellent story where Tinker Bell realizes she has made a mistake and must fix it.
Leena (semi-hiatus)
Apr 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
Love these cute books!
Genevieve
Apr 08, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Great!! These are excellent for kids.
Jaime
Apr 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
We love all the disney fairies series!
Cate
Nov 28, 2015 added it
i dont like tinks atatud.
Mal
May 09, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: library
Cute books for little girls. I read it when I was younger, I liked it. :)
Judy
Feb 20, 2009 rated it really liked it
This was one of two that Mom got Emily for Christmas. Cute little stories.
Tinkerbell rocks! 3 7 Jan 14, 2012 06:45AM
  • Beck Beyond the Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #10)
  • Dulcie's Taste of Magic (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #11)
  • Fawn and the Mysterious Trickster (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #13)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • A Masterpiece for Bess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #7)
  • Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #5)
  • Lily's Pesky Plant (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #4)
  • Four Clues for Rani (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #21)
  • Fairy Haven and the Quest for the Wand (Disney Fairies #2)
  • In the Realm of the Never Fairies: The Secret World of Pixie Hollow
  • Lady Margaret's Ghost: A Felicity Mystery (American Girl Mysteries (Quality))
KIKI THORPE has written or adapted over fifty books for children. A former children's book editor, she now writes full time from San Francisco.
More about Kiki Thorpe...

Tales of Pixie Hollow (1 - 10 of 24 books)
  • The Trouble With Tink (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #1)
  • Vidia and the Fairy Crown (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #2)
  • Beck and the Great Berry Battle (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #3)
  • Lily's Pesky Plant (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #4)
  • Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #5)
  • Fira and the Full Moon (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #6)
  • A Masterpiece for Bess (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #7)
  • Prilla and the Butterfly Lie (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #8)
  • Beck Beyond the Sea (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #10)
  • Dulcie's Taste of Magic (Tales of Pixie Hollow, #11)