Start by marking “The Player's Club: Finn” as Want to Read:
The Player's Club: Finn

The Player's Club: Finn (The Player's Club #3)

3.73  ·  Rating details ·  60 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
The Pledge: Diana Song, steely legal counsel and all-around fixer for Macalister Enterprises.

The Goal: Same as always: do her job.

The Conditions: Complete the Player's Club initiation challenges…then shut it down.

The Complication: Finn Macalister, the boss's son, sexy daredevil and club stalwart.

Finn has always loved living on the edge…and what's more exciting than seducin
Published February 21st 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Player's Club, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Player's Club

Carmen
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: No One
Recommended to Carmen by: Romantic Times Book Review
Finn chuckled. He knew that despite Diana's recent escapade, she'd still want privacy if he miraculously managed to convince her to sleep with him. He'd therefore prepared for this contingency. He nipped at her neck as he brought her to the tent.

He'd gotten an inflatable mattress, king-size and fairly bouncy. All right, it was extravagant for a camping trip, but so were the Egyptian cotton sheets and thick pillows. And his tent had a moon roof, and was even now open to the stars.

Diana Song is a
Saly
Well I went in not expecting to like this book but I did. Finn is one of the founders of the Players Club and takes a lot of chances after a childhood spent in hospitals for his cancer. His parents are worried about him and want him safe, so his father sends the family lawyer Diana after him.

I actually liked Finn after I understood his motivations and by the end of the book he did realize he could be less reckless and allay his parent's fears. Diana lives for the job and obeys her boss because h
Jess the Romanceaholic
This is a Quickie Review. For the full review, please visit The Romanceaholic.

Expected Release Date: February 21, 2012
Publisher: Harlequin
Imprint: Harlequin Blaze
Author’s Website: cathyyardley.com
My Source for This Book: Gift from the author
Part of a Series: Yes, Book 3, Player’s Club
Series Best Read In Order: Yes
Steam Level: Hot

I had the pleasure of reading this entire series in one sitting, and have been blown away by the fun and steam throughout the story. I wasn’t quite sure that Diana would
Julianna
Feb 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Fun, Steamy Contemporary Romance; Blaze Novels w/Fuller Character Development
Reviewed for THC Reviews
Finn was a fabulous wrap-up to Cathy Yardley's new Player's Club trilogy. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I have to say once again that I'm astounded by how much I've enjoyed this series. I love the club's philosophy of living life to the fullest with no regrets, but it's not about thrill-seeking so much as facing your fears to grow into a more confident person. Throughout reading this series, I've often thought it would be great to have my own Player's Club
HarlequinRomanceReviews
Sep 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Diana Song is the hardest-working lawyer anyone has ever seen, nicknamed The Hammer. But her next case is the toughest yet. Her client's son, Finn, is an irresponsible twenty-something who is part of the Player's Club. The Player's Club is comprised of thrill-seeking men who live life to the fullest.

Diana's job is to get Finn to quit the club. He breaks bones left and right when he goes on one of the Player Club's adventures, and his father is getting tired of it. So he hires Diana to put an end
Jasey
Mar 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: harlequin-blaze
Gabriela
Jun 14, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Romance lovers
Shelves: romance
So they decided to make a book about adventure seekers. And it turned out well. One word: awesome! After reading this I had the vague feeling that it could have been somewhat better but I can't put my finger exactly on what should have been different. Nonetheless, this is a good book. A nice, short, fun read.

I haven't read the other installments in the series and even though this was wonderful, I'm not sure I will but don't let that play down the importance of this little cute book. It would be
Suze
May 05, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Final book of The Players Club trilogy. In which various questions are answered - Finn's big secret and why he set up the club mainly, will George get his comeuppance. The female mc here is a workaholic lawyer from impoverished beginnings out to prove she can cut it. Finn carrys on in his devil may care style, under extreme pressure from his family to stop. As ever, it all works out. An enjoyable read, I got these characters a bit more than the previous book.
Christina
Jun 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
I read this book in 4 hours. I thought it was cute on some level. Aside from the whole doing dangerous things all the time, Finn sounds exactly like the kind of man I would definitely want!

Best line in the book: "In fact, I'm going to call you Honeybuns. I think you should call me Schmoopy-pants."
LMAO! I love a man who knows how to be a clown. :)

OH! & his dad is a complete a$$hole!
Mombo
Good story. I liked Diana a lot. She has to be my favourite Blaze heroine this year by far. I doubt I'll forget her anytime soon. Finn was cool, too, but like Diana, I'm wasn't sure I could put up with his thrill-seeking lifestyle.

Too bad CY had Jonesy dealt with summarily because otherwise we could have had a bit of intrigue to kick off subsequent Player's Club titles.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
A few random facts about me:

I am a fiction addict.

I love J.D. Robb/Nora Roberts, Jim Butcher, J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood, Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter, Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series, Stephen King, Jennifer Crusie, Marian Keyes, J.K. Rowling, and a slew of other authors.

I have been known to stay up all night to finish a new novel. I don't so much read as devour.

I am an out of
More about Cathy Yardley...

The Player's Club (3 books)
  • The Player's Club: Scott (The Player's Club #1)
  • The Player's Club: Lincoln