Start by marking “Damien (Nightwalkers, #4)” as Want to Read:
Damien (Nightwalkers, #4)

Damien (Nightwalkers #4)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  13,037 Ratings  ·  298 Reviews

They are the Nightwalkers, mysterious beings who dwell in the shadows of our world, and Damien, the Vampire Prince, is among the most powerful of them all. But one woman will tempt him with a desire unlike anything he has known, and together they will face a terrifying and relentless foe.

He'd never loved. But she was irresistible.

As reigning Vampire Prince, Damien has ta

MP3 Book, 0 pages
Published August 29th 2011 by Tantor Media, Inc. (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Damien, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Damien

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 Sugary Sweet Stars

photo tumblr_inline_mgp3egf2ol1ro2d43_zpsrdctpmrz.gif

*Spoilers*

This book is so sweet. I so liked this one better than the last. Thank God Syreena was nothing like her sister!

So in this book we get to know Damien, and the vampire world of the nightwalkers series better. Damien is the Prince of the vampires. He is at the newly found Library of nightwalkers when he sees Syreena again, He doesn't know why but He feels drawn to her. When Syreena gets kidnapped by the traitor Ruth, Damien is determined to save her, but in order to
Laura the Highland Hussy

This book totally redeemed the whole series as far as I'm concerned. I liked Jacob, Gideon fell short, and Elijah annoyed me. Damien was the best so far, and it was fantastic!

Ruth is one of the best female villains I've seen in a long time, in fact I wish we saw more of her. She gets some action right at the beginning, and some later on in the book. She is one insane woman who has a brilliant mind...the makings of an excellent bad guy.

Syreena was a lot lik
DarienMoya
Mar 04, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010-reads, demon
A NEW WORLD VAMPIRE!!!

Somehow this series manages to get more awesome and in-depth. Lets recap shall we. This is the 4th book in the Nightwalkers series, and they include Vampires, Demons, Lycanthropes etc. basically all these species can’t go out in the sun they are more powerful at night hence the name. So some prophecies have come to light and is changing the way the nightwalker view each other once when they were at war with each other now they have to come together to fight an evil that is
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
I am not a romantic person, which is strange given that my main genre is romance, I don't like romantic films and I am not very big on PDA. Which, is probably why romances I love the most are series like Shelly Laurenston's Pride series and Immortals After Dark by Kresley Cole they all have the love stuff in, but they also have crazy females who are a little bit emotionally retarded and men whose main wooing technique is the basic shag-them-till-they-love-me, there aren't too many heart to heart ...more
Lissy Liz
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OOOOHHHHH DAMIEN!!1

Oh my!!
Damien the Vampire Prince has lived for over 1000 years. Has traveled the world and consorted with Kings and Queens. He has never fallen and love, but when he meets Syreena she's a Lycanthrope Princess everything changes for both of them.

The Nightwalkers are being hunted by human necromancers and the leaders of all the Nightwalkers species are tired of it and want to put an end to it.

Damien wants to protect his people but he's also helping the Demons, Lycanthropes, Sha
Julie (jjmachshev)
May 19, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2008-reads
OMG! I'm two for two today!! I just now finished "Damien" by Jacquelyn Frank, the fourth book of the Nightwalkers series. What a fantastic series! Love it, love it, love it.

Damien is the Vampire Prince. He's seen and done it all in his almost thousand years of 'living' and has become jaded. Then he meets Syreena. Well, she actually tries to kill him at the end of book 3. Now circumstances have brought them together again and he finds himself drawn to her. When she is kidnapped and almost killed,
valee
Sep 11, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved it. It was everything I had expected. I really wanted to read Damien's story. What I like about this series is that I never know what will happen next. In most of the other paranormal series you just know how everything will end at the end but not in these books. I mean you know that they'll get together but not all the other events that will happen.

I really enjoy reading books written by Jacquelyn Frank.

A better review to come if I ever re'read this book,lol. Not in the mood right now.
Gokce ~Muslin Myst~
Liz F
May 12, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yet another great book in the Nightwalker series by Jacquelyn Frank. I think this one might be my favorite so far. Might be!

This one centers on the title character (as all of this series do), Damien, Prince of Vampires. He finds himself attracted to the Princess of Lycanthropes, Syreena.

As always, she doesn't want to get involved with Damien because of the prejudice that her people still hold towards Vampires (other Nightwalkers in general, actually). And with her sister, the Queen, having rece
Michelle Tempted By Books
I don't get it. Honestly, I just don't get it. This book was Blah, blah, boring,long winded blah. The story has SO much detail and no substance. I honestly don't care about EVERY freaking touch, smell, sight and sound that EVERY character experiences. Oh and then switch to the next characters reactions to the SAME DAMN THING. This saddened me, I wanted so badly to like this book. I was looking forward to learning about Damien and the vampires, not to mention I assumed there would be some advance ...more
  • Darkness Everlasting (Guardians of Eternity, #3)
  • Supernatural (Lords of Deliverance, #1.5; Demonica, #6.5; Guardians of Eternity, #7.6; Nightwalkers, #1.5; Dragon Kin, #0.4)
  • Midnight's Master (Midnight, #3)
  • Atlantis Unleashed (Warriors of Poseidon,  #3)
  • Rapture Untamed (Feral Warriors, #4)
  • Touch of Darkness (Darkness Chosen #2)
  • Let the Night Begin (Brotherhood of Blood, #4)
  • Blood Hunt (Sentinel Wars, #5)
  • Tempting the Fire (ACRO, #5)
  • Burning Skies (Guardians of Ascension, #2)
  • Demon from the Dark (Immortals After Dark #10)
  • Midnight Rising (Midnight Breed, #4)
I live in Asheville NC and have written a book...or two...or is it ten?
More about Jacquelyn Frank...

Nightwalkers (6 books)
  • Jacob (Nightwalkers, #1)
  • Gideon (Nightwalkers, #2)
  • Elijah (Nightwalkers, #3)
  • Noah (Nightwalkers, #5)
  • Adam (Nightwalkers, #6)
“She had told him that she loved him. He had known that, but hearing it in the traditional phrase had affected him in new and blinding ways.
Ways that made him believe that he could do anything.
Anything she needed or wanted him to do.
Because her loving him meant so much more than him loving her.”
32 likes
“She had spent days balancing on the edge of a choice.
A choice, she had suddenly realized, that was never truly a matter of selection. It was what Damien had seemed to know from the start. The only choice she could make was to ignore the demands of her heart and her spirit, both of which she had tried to ignore no matter how loudly they had screamed at her. In truth, there was no choice.
She was meant to be his, and he was meant to be hers.
She had searched day after day for outside proof of this, only to realize that there was none, and never would be. The proof was stamped in the desires of her soul. It was the instinct that had been born in her, flipped on like a switch, the moment it had flipped on as brilliantly in him. Only he had seen the light, and she had been blinded by it.”
12 likes