Start by marking “Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 6 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #6)” as Want to Read:

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 6 (美少女戦士セーラームーン 新装版 / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon Shinsōban #6)

4.43  ·  Rating Details ·  3,288 Ratings  ·  173 Reviews
Just when all seems well again in the world, another enemy appears. Two new figures from the private school Mugen Academy appear and take a special interest in Sailor Moon and company. Who are they, and do they have anything to do with the strange occurrences that are suddenly taking place? Meanwhile, the appearance of two new Guardians takes everyone by surprise as our fa ...more
Published July 3rd 2012 by Kodansha Comics (first published January 23rd 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 6

Andreas
Dec 29, 2014 Andreas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
<33
Jen • Just One More Page

This review is also posted on my blog.

(view spoiler)
Shera (Book Whispers)
Mar 21, 2014 Shera (Book Whispers) rated it did not like it
Shelves: manga, 2012, tbr-clean-up
Meh. To be honest this took me a long time to read. Each time I picked it up I'd get maybe 10 pages in, become bored and drop it. Then repeated that process for about a year. The problem within those first 10 pages was that it had become apparent things were not going to develop how I'd hoped volume 5 had teased. Deep down I knew volume 6 would not pickup.

In a way I was right to a degree. After the lackluster of the Black Crystal arc, it's time to move on. A lot of new characters, ideas, and ne
Krista
Apr 02, 2017 Krista rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, series, own, 2017
Haruka and Michiru appear!!!!!! I love them so much even tho they are completely standoffish and so extra in the beginning. And I mean soooo extra. Them constantly flirting with Mamoru and Usagi and the "I don't remember ever saying we were allies" Y'all need to chill because we all know you love them and are allies and will help them out always. No need to be this extra but I still love it. Oh and HOTARU, I mean she isn't there so much but my poor little baby, you deserve so much better.
5/5
Samantha Bee
Jun 22, 2017 Samantha Bee rated it really liked it
This is sort of where I stopped watching the anime as a kid. I guess the cartoon/childrens channels didn't like Sailor Uranus…Anyways, I only have a vague idea of where this is headed, so I suppose it will be a little more interesting.
Adam
Apr 11, 2017 Adam rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, 2017
Two new guardians?! Are they friends? Or are they enemies?
Jade
Oct 23, 2016 Jade rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
After the adventures in the thirtieth century, Chibi Usa remains in the present with our current cast of Usagi, Mamoru, and the remaining four Sailor Senshi to train in order to become a proper Guardian. This sixth instalment of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon starts off the Mugen/Infinity arc, opening with Mamoru and Rei both having a terrible premonition about the destruction of the Earth.

A new school is introduced, meant only for the elite: Mugen Academy, built on a triangle of reclamation ground
Shannon Thompson
Oct 26, 2015 Shannon Thompson rated it it was amazing
It’s no secret that Sailor Moon is my favorite manga ever, but I thought I’d review it since the new anime version is coming back, and this is the volume they’ll start off with. (Hence my twentieth rereading of it.) It’s also many readers’ favorite character arc, and there’s a good reason for that. Most of the major relationship drama and focus on Usagi and Mamoru is over, so the story can truly take off, independent and fierce.
We (finally) get the introduction of Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptu
Camille Dent (TheCamillion)
Jan 02, 2016 Camille Dent (TheCamillion) rated it really liked it
Shelves: sequential-art
**4.5**

This is definitely my favorite installment of the series so far! As many reviewers have already said, this is the first volume that really focuses on the actual characters rather than non-stop action. I really like how Takeuchi's world has steadily grown with each story arc. Now halfway through the series, I'm still wishing for more in-depth explanations about pretty much everything, and I still get a good laugh at the disproportionate arms/legs and misshapen hands sprinkled throughout th
Kristine
Jul 12, 2012 Kristine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sailor Neptune & Uranus emerge and I really enjoyed the confusion of Usagi/Sailor Moon with Sailor Uranus/Haruka. I really like seeing their relationship and how Mamaru and Usagi ar are affected. The small glimpses of Hotaru were great too being that she's my favorite character! I must say that Sailor chibi moon/ Chibi usa is really awesome and I can't wait to see her and Hotaru grow closer. Setsuna is one of the prettiest in the whole manga and I really am excited to see her again! So far t ...more
Sep 13, 2014 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
love it, its really good, enjoyed re-reading it, I love the Sailor Moon manga series : ) I am currently Re-reading this volume again as Sailor Moon Crystal Season 3 Premieres Tomorrow, Monday, April 4th online via Hulu, Neon Alley, & Crunchyroll.com/sailor-moon-crystal and it follows volumes 6 & 7 of the manga, the infinity arc : ) So excited for season 3 of Sailor Moon Crystal! : )
Flauschi
Mar 02, 2017 Flauschi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sailor Moon Band 6 hat mir wieder besser gefallen, als der 5. Band. Chibiusa ist zwar immer noch nervig, aber ich mochte diese Kreuzverwerbung aus Haruka Michiru Mamoru und Usagi sehr.
Außerdem treten endlich meine Lieblingscharaktere in den Vornergrund; Setsuna Meioh und Hotaru Tomoe und ich bin jetzt schon verliebt. wird Zeit für Band 7
Tsaki
May 25, 2016 Tsaki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Yaaah... seru kalo Sailor Uranus dan Sailor Neptunus muncul... sebenernya ada Hotaru juga ngangenin ya, dia kan Sailor Saturnus, sailor paling cute!

Terus, jelas banget ya FxF-nya terasa. Dulu waktu bocah baca ginian nggak ngerti... :v
Jennifer (FFT Reviews)
3.75 Stars

Much better than the last volume. The pacing was still a little off, but still easy to follow. Loved getting to see the Outer Senshi (my favs!). I also enjoyed the different approach to the Death Busters than the original anime. On to the next volume!
FoxClouds
Jun 26, 2016 FoxClouds rated it really liked it
Seamaiden
Mar 18, 2016 Seamaiden rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga-comics
Even though I will never get over the kisses Haruka gives Usagi and how everyone pops up, disappears, and pops up again...I will say this Haruka X Michiru!!!
Lau
Jul 08, 2015 Lau rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Sólo puedo decir: Haruka y Michiru.

Febrina Erwanto
Jul 03, 2016 Febrina Erwanto rated it liked it
Since I read the regular tankoubon during 90's, I always wonder how Haruka who looks like a "real man" at the beginning become a girl throughout the series...??
✿ cassandra ✿
Chibiusa is the Queen of Cockblocking.
Kailey (BooksforMKs)
Jun 08, 2017 Kailey (BooksforMKs) rated it really liked it
I really liked how the Sailor Scouts do some more normal things in this volume; going to the amusement park, studying for exams, going on a retreat in the mountains. It makes a nice change from all the transforming and monster fighting.

There are so many disguises in this volume! Almost everybody is in disguise at one point or another, and I love the mysteriousness surrounding it all. We meet a whole host of new enemies and new friends. I was weirded out by Sailor Uranus though.

I love all the vi
Rachel
Jun 29, 2017 Rachel rated it really liked it
In this volume of Sailor Moon the girls investigate a prestigious school that has had some strange occurrences happening. We are introduced to to Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune, but it is unclear what their intentions are with the other Sailor Scouts. The ending makes me sooooo happy if that is who I think it is!
Chelsea
Feb 10, 2017 Chelsea rated it really liked it
Andrea
Jul 14, 2017 Andrea rated it really liked it
This is the beginning of my favourite storyline, and the introduction of the Outer Senshi. I like how in this translation Haruka seems more genderfluid than in the original translation that I read. It definitely seems like something that would have been glossed over 20 years ago...
Dora Alicia
Jul 24, 2017 Dora Alicia rated it it was amazing
En el anime de los 90's todo era muy lento y aun así siempre lograba maravillarme.
Ahora que tengo la oportunidad de leer la historia original, y que todo va muy rápido, me mantiene súper encantada.
Haruka & Michiru son mis favoritas, no recuerdo si Setsuna o Hotaru son el tercer talismán :p
Dony Grayman
Edición argentina, tomo 6 de 12 que traduce los Acts 27 a 30. Tomo con mucha participación del Haruka y la Michiru <3
Sara
May 21, 2017 Sara rated it it was amazing
Always love reading sailor moon. I need to buy number 7!
Anna
Jun 21, 2017 Anna rated it it was amazing
This might be the best one yet. I think Sailor Uranus is my new favorite! :)
Valéria Alves
May 15, 2017 Valéria Alves rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
EU AMO TANTO A HARUKA, MEU DEUS. TANTO. I'M IN LESBIAN WITH HARUKA. (Aliás, ela foi a minha primeira crush feminina de anime. Também é a única, mas quem se importa???)

Ela, a Lita e a Amy são maravilhosas demais.

AMO.
Theresa ♫
Jan 29, 2013 Theresa ♫ rated it liked it
Recommends it for: A fab-fab addition to your Sailor Moon collection!
I know, I know, it took forever for me to finally start this review. Go ahead and smack me. T^T
But I will type this review today, especially since I didn't have a very hard time trying to decide what to give this volume.

So first of all, I was at the library, browsing through the shelves of manga, and then I saw...

SAAAAAAAAAAILOR MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

description

THIS IS A GIRL-POWER, I SAY!

Anyway, I drooled all over this anime in 2nd grade. OBSESSED WITH IT. All I talked about, all the time. I even tr
Patrícia
Dec 15, 2013 Patrícia rated it really liked it
Finally! The Death Busters. :)

---------------------------

Review vols. 4-7

No 4º volume de Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon continuamos a seguir a luta das Navegantes contra os misteriosos inimigos da Lua Negra.

Tal como no anime, as Navegantes têm de enfrentar as quatro irmãs "da Caça" e o Ruby. Têm de proteger a Chibi-Usa do inimigo e tentar perceber qual o objetivo do mesmo.

Devo dizer que não gostei tanto do 4º volume como dos anteriores. Apesar de a história avançar consideravelmente (tudo se passa
  • Cardcaptor Sakura, Omnibus 2
  • Zodiac Starforce #1
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena, Vol. 3: To Sprout
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Vol. 2
  • Chrno Crusade, Vol. 2 (Chrno Crusade, #2)
  • Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess Sakura, Vol. 2
  • Chi's Sweet Home, Volume 4
Naoko Takeuchi (武内 直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of YuYu Hakusho series
More about Naoko Takeuchi...

美少女戦士セーラームーン 新装版 / Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon Shinsōban (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • 美少女戦士セーラームーン新装版 1 [Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon Shinsōban 1]
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 2 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #2)
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 3 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #3)
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 4 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #4)
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 5 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #5)
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 7 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #7)
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 8 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #8)
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 9 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #9)
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 10 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #10)
  • 美少女戦士セーラームーン新装版 11 [Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon Shinsōban 11]