Start by marking “A Skeleton at Her Door” as Want to Read:
A Skeleton at Her Door

A Skeleton at Her Door

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  15 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Trick or Treat. Angie Robertson opens her door and finds a six-foot tall skeleton on her doorstep. Is it a trick or a treat?
Nook
Published September 13th 2011 by Smashwords (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about A Skeleton at Her Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Skeleton at Her Door

Jeanie Jackson
Nov 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, x-read-2015
A Skeleton at Her Door is a sweet, hot, and feel good romance maintaining the quality that I have come to expect from E. Ayers. From the title and cover I expected some mystery but the title comes from the humorous way Tom and Angie met.

Both are divorced and carry baggage that they must address for their relationship to succeed. Angie was physically and emotionally abused by her first husband and Tom and his children were deserted by his first wife. Beautifully written, the story follows their g
Carmen#MFRWauthor#Na
A Skeleton at Her Door is a story I really enjoyed and didn't want to put down until the very end.
Characters – Angie who works at a a level-one trauma center; a hard job with long hours. She’s a woman who had a bad experience in her previous marriage and "the facial scars on the right side" are proof of it and good reasons to mistrust a new relationship. Should she believe the fortune cookie that says:. Open the door and open your heart. Love will find it.
And indeed, it finds her. Angie can’t
Carmen
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
And indeed, it finds her. Angie can’t
Anne OK
Sep 18, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011-reads
(Reading for one of my Halloween "Over In A Flash - October" Group Challenges & Buddy Reads at Happily Ever After Cafe. (Time frame: October 1-31)

What a surprise! I thought this was going to be a spooky suspense-filled story; however, that was not the case. It turned out to be a delightful Halloween romance between a single father of two and a single mother with a little girl of her own. If you need something to brighten your day, get you in the mood for the Halloween holiday, this could do
Linda McLaughlin
When a hunky guy in a tight skeleton suit mistakenly appears at her door, Angie likes what she sees and she says so. Tom is flattered and interested; he likes what he sees, too. But both have reason to be cautious: Angie has survived an abusive marriage and has both physical and psychological scars to show for it. Tom was devastated when his wife left him to raise their two children, and has yet to find another woman he can love and trust. How these two wounded souls negotiate the shoals of thei ...more
Missy Martine
Sep 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From the moment he shows up at her door, this story captivated me. Who wouldn't like a charming guy to suddenly drop into you life? The story is well written, and brings out the romantic feelings we sometimes forget we have lurking inside us. My only complaint, it was too short! I didn't want it to end.
Lisa Kay
★★★★✩ A quick, fun Halloween novella that ends shortly after Thanksgiving. Sweet with surprising insight into the characters - for so brief a journey into Romancelandia.
Michelle Stein
Aug 16, 2012
Tiffany Watkins
Dec 01, 2016
Sara
rated it did not like it
Nov 03, 2015