Start by marking “Works Inspired By Agatha Christie, including: The A.b.c. Murders, Murder At The Gallop, Murder Most Foul, Appointment With Death (film), Death On The Nile (1978 Film), Evil Under The Sun (1982 Film), Murder On The Orient Express (1974 Film)” as Want to Read:

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Hephaestus Books represents a new publishing paradigm, allowing disparate content sources to be curated into cohesive, relevant, and informative books. To date, this content has been curated from Wikipedia articles and images under Creative Common ...more
Published October 1st 2011 by Hephaestus Books

To ask other readers questions about Works Inspired By Agatha Christie, including, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Works Inspired By Agatha Christie, including

Lyn Hancock
May 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have just returned from a month in Egypt,living in a Nubian village and sailing on a Nubian felucca out of Aswan. One day I visited the new Cascades Hotel in Aswan (I think the old one where Agatha Christie wrote Death on the Nile burned down). I took photos of the new one on the east bank from the west bank where Elephantine Island is, from a bay filled with a flotilla of feluccas. I bought this book from the Luxor Museum where I saw two mummies. I couldnt put the book down. Suspense and deta ...more
Shaimaa Abdelkarim
is currently reading it
May 24, 2015
Mark Gaulton
Aug 23, 2017
Hephaestus Books publishes print-on-demand compilations of Wikipedia articles -- not original works. Caveat Emptor.

If you feel that doing a free search on Wikipedia is not worth your time compared to paying someone to print out Wikipedia articles for you, then these books may be of interest.

Works titled as "Novels of [Author], such as [novel1], [novel2]..." are very arguably deceptively advertised