Start by marking “Lustfully Ever After” as Want to Read:
Lustfully Ever After

Lustfully Ever After

3.02  ·  Rating details ·  240 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
In Lustfully Ever After, classic fairy tales are reimagined for an adult audience with twists (and kinks) to keep readers entertained. In Michelle Augello-Page's romantically charged BDSM tale "Wolf Moon," Little Red Riding Hood is the big bad wolf, while Kristina Lloyd rewrites "The Twelve Dancing Princesses" as a scorching hot MFM threesome in "The Shoes That Were Danced ...more
Published May 15th 2012 by Cleis Press (first published May 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Lustfully Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lustfully Ever After

Laurie Garrison
This book is full of short stories of wild monkey sex, each story around maybe 10 -15 pages long and each book filled with up to maybe 20 authors. Each book can have M/M, F/F, M/F, BDSM, cheaters etc.. because anything goes in these short stories. This is not a romance book, it’s a book full of erotica fun. I myself don’t too much connect with these type of books, basically I don’t like just sex I want a story and a romance connection between a couple but a few of these books leaves me very surp ...more
ERIN SCHMIDT
May 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My introduction to fairy tales written specifically for adults was Barbara G. Walker's Feminist Fairy Tales, which I read while in college and still adore 10+ years later. From that foundation, when I discovered Mitzi Szereto's In Sleeping Beauty's Bed: Erotic Fairy Tales in September 2009 - my introduction to Cleis Press titles - I was very pleasantly surprised. Szereto is the mistress of combining the cleverness of the classic fairy tale with fun, naughty adult sensibilities. Since then, I've ...more
Cindy
Apr 20, 2012 rated it it was ok
This is a fairy tale themed anthology. There are seventeen stories in 216 pages - so they're short. In fact, they are VERY short, especially when you have to have at least one major sex scene in the story to qualify it as 'erotic'. I felt that the authors had to squeeze the characterization, plot and setting around the edges of the sex scene.

Actually, I didn't find most of them erotic. Too much 'insert tab A into slot B' and not enough about who and why.

Some of the 'twists' were interesting. I l
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Heat Rating: Spark

Sting (Kink) Rating: 4 Stars

Story Review Rating: 4 Paddles

Do you fondly remember fairy tales read to you before bedtime? Even if you don’t, these lustfully delightful reinterpretation of fairy tales are a delicious read before “bed” time. After a few of the stories, it’s time to get busy with your lover.

In Lustfully Ever After, the popular fairy tales of Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Twelve dancing princesses, Pinocchio and more are tastefully twisted into maledom, femdom and
Cyndi Beane-Henry
Mar 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I found this book a delight to read, although it strayed far from my normal bookshelf find!

Childhood fairy tales are brought into adult-themed, erotic short stories that will leave one quaking in delight!

An absolute thrill to share with your significant other before bed, as the stories are short and told by a variety of authors.

Wright's collection of fable erotica is a must have.

[Due to the nature of this book, it is not suitable for young readers.]

****DISCLOSURE: This book was provided by Amazo
Lisabet Sarai
Jan 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Disclaimer: I have a story in this book.

Lustfully Ever After is a set of gorgeous reimaginings of classic fairy tales. The anthology includes many wonderful tales. My favorites include Michelle Augello-Page's "Wolf Moon", a stunningly erotic twist on Little Red Riding Hood, Shanna Germain's "Mirror Mirror", in which the Queen craves submission both to Snow White and to her ladies' maid, and A.D.R. Forte's "Name", a luscious take on Rumpelstiltskin. Nearly every story is worth reading, though, bo
TinaMarie
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stephanie  G

17 Fairy tales ranging from very popular to the not so well told tales. Each one bent and sculpted to portray the authors more modern renditions of the old classics. Every story is wrapped up in erotic elements and twisted from the original just enough to inspire a different grown up fairy tale.

Here are a little about my three favorite stories in this anthology. I enjoyed most of the stories in one way or another but these three stood out as my favorites.

The Last Dance by Kristina Lloy
Romancing the Book
Posted on Romancing the Book's blog
Reviewed by Ashleigh
Review Copy Provided by the Publisher

While going into this book I had quite a few high hopes, and yet it felt as though each of these stories just left me wanting. Going through each of the 17 stories, by several authors that I have read and loved in the past, the majority of the stories rarely made sense and most of the time had me rereading them to try and keep track of what was happening where and to whom.

By the end of the book I found on
Karen
Jun 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The book Lustfully Ever After is a collection of 17 stories by various authors. The book is edited and co-authored by Kristina Wright and includes a Foreword by Sylvia Day. This book is full of fairy tales for grown ups. The stories contain forbidden lust and love found only in folklore.

The stories are so familiar, the authors only give you a hint and you think you remember the tale. Then the authors spin it into something more sexy and erotic then you remember. The authors in the book include:
K.
Jun 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
I was sent this anthology to review and I couldn't be more pleased! I've always been a fan of Cleis Press books and when you combine erotica and fairy tales I'm all in. There are a wide variety of stories here, re-tellings of well-known tales as well as some that might not be so instantly recognizable. For myself, I found that I was drawn to those that I could instantly pick out which stories inspired them and then set about to compare how they eroticized the originals. Out of the seventeen cont ...more
Dee Maselle
Jun 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Adapted from deemaselle.wordpress.com:

I summoned Cleis Press’s Lustfully Ever After: Fairy Tale Erotic Romance anthology from the library last week. Once upon a time I favored novel-length romance and erotica; but as the years pass and my private quiet time crumbles to rubble swept into the corners, I see the advantages of short story immersion.

Lustfully Ever After is a varietous sheaf of known fairy tales darkened, twisted, kinked, and painted with sensual details that Grimm, Andersen, and Disn
Natasja
May 10, 2012 rated it liked it
Lustfully Ever After is an anthology with seventeen short erotica stories and they all have a fairytale theme. Normally I love the very short stories in these kind of anthologies, but I have to be honest I didn’t had that feeling with this one. I don’t know if it has something to do with the fact that they were based on the classic fairytale or simply because the were too short to get a nice story.

Three stories were definitely interesting; Twelve Dancing Princesses, Kit and Boots & You were
Danni
Dec 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2013
I received my copy of Lusfully Ever After from Cleis Press in exchange for review.

Kristina Wright's second fairy tale erotica anthology does not disappoint. This time, the authors re-imagined existing fairy tales rather than inventing their own. The classics are well represented, though I did need to find a couple originals to jog my memory on long-forgotten details.

All the stories were well told and enjoyable (and did I mention hot? WOW were they hot!), but I think the stories that completely
Renee Pinkston
Jul 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was so much fun to read! I really appreciated the forward and introduction which helped me understand why stories like these are written and put together. This was not a genre that I would pick up and just read out of shear fun, but since I have read this one it will probably become a new favorite!

Each story has a different voice and each one is fun to read. It was a page turner because the stories were short and I wanted to read the next. Each story is based on a classic fairy tale that w
Nikki Wilde
Apr 01, 2012 rated it liked it
This is 17 short stories that are new erotic takes on the classic fairytale. Most of the stories I could piece together others I hadn't heard of before. I wasn't really feeling the first couple of stories. I really couldn't connect with them.

It wasn't until around page 70 or so that I started getting into the stories. I finally started connecting with the characters. The Last Dance probably won out as one of my favorites. A new take on the 12 dancing princesses. Kit and Boots and You were also p
Not Now...Mommy's Reading
The erotica anthology Lustfully Ever After is a collection of fairy tales that have been re-written with a more "adult" spin to them. I love fairy tales and was excited to read this collection. Unfortunately, it did not live up to my expectations. I am aware that some readers don’t mind the content of an erotic novel as long as it’s "hot and heavy on the sexy," but I need a good story. In fact, I find myself tempted to skip over most love scenes in romance novels if I find the story content to b ...more
Shelly Ash
Aug 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I was very pleased to win a copy of Lustfully After Ever and when I received it, I started reading immediately. I really liked the many stories, short bursts of lust, sex, and more sex. It was great there were so many stories because if you didn't particularly care for one as much as the other, you had a lot more stories to try. All were sexy and erotic, some more so than others. Basically, this book as a whole is great with plenty of lusty, erotic fantasy tales you'll have fun reading and be ab ...more
Amy
Jun 24, 2013 rated it did not like it
I couldn't even finish this, the writing is SO HORRIBLE. This was my first attempt into the genre of erotica, and I thought I could appreciate it more with the fairy tale retelling aspect. However, not only are the stories very difficult to perceive underneath the choppy awful writing, it is very distracting trying to make the connections. AWFUL. NO character development (I understand it's a collection of short stories, but really, it's just a collection of sex scenes with NO STORY), no depth or ...more
Laurie Gold
Apr 05, 2012 rated it it was ok
"This erotic collection of 17 very short stories has a little something for just about every reader of erotic romance. There's plenty of dominance and submission, kink, and the reworking of several fairy tales, but that "little something" is rarely enough to fully satisfy..."

Read the rest of my brief Amazon Vine review.
Alisa
Jun 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
How can I not be pleased with a book that has short stories of most of my favorite fairytales twisted with an erotic edge and sex in them!! Come on now.
Yes, the stories are very short.. but hell, if I think about it... I dont even need a plot.. just the sex and some fairytale type of characters and story and I am all set.

2 thumbs up!
Delilah Night
I tend to prefer my fairytales set in magical settings, so it was a surprise that "Real Boy" by Evan Mora was my favorite story from this collection. Set in modern day NYC and Miami, the tale only dips into the magical at the end.

Of the stories set in more traditional fairy tale settings, my favorite was "You" by Charlotte Stein-a very clever twist on 3 Billy Goats Gruff.
Crystal
Apr 06, 2013 rated it it was ok

Andreina
Sep 11, 2012 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: People who liked the book "50 Shades of Grey"
Recommended to Andreina by: I don't remember
You know, I like the idea of retelling the fairy tales from a sexy-adult point of view. But the stories on this book are so short that if you blink you miss it. And on one paragraph they are talking normally and the next they are at it. With no warm up! I don't know you, but I like a little romance with my erotica and this book doesn't have it. I'm still on the lookout for that book.
Carmen Chacon
Dec 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed these erotic retellings of classics though some I didn't know their original story but still it was good short stories. I always love reading books like this because its how I can tell if I am going to like an authors work before actually buying one of their books. Always great find new authors work to read.
Stef
Nov 27, 2015 rated it liked it
This was a fun collection -- I liked the premise of characters I already knew in a variety of erotic situations. "You" left on a wonderful cliffhanger; I wish we had what happened next, but at the same time, I enjoy that it's left up to us to wonder. I'd be interested to read more collections similar in theme.
BBMoreB ~
Mar 28, 2012 marked it as to-read
Received this ARC from Amazon Vine.

Review Coming Soon...

Disclosure: This paperback book was provided to me free of charge through Amazon Vine for the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments, and ratings are my own.
Lisa
Sep 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really liked this anthology of erotic versions of fairy tales. With seventeen stories, it had a nice mixture of modern as well as some historical fiction. Just the right amount of sexiness and the stories were just the right length.
Courtney
Jun 29, 2015 rated it did not like it
Not what I expected at all. I don't think I liked any of the stories really. I wish they were all more fairy tale based rather than modernized stories. I'm glad I only took this out of the library.
Ruby
Mar 06, 2013 rated it liked it
some stories were hits, some were misses. the one i liked the most was "The Beast Within", which put the modern-day version of the pair in a corporate environment.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • One Night Only: Erotic Encounters
  • Wicked Reads
  • Seduction by the Book
  • The Mammoth Book of Best New Erotica Volume 10
  • Simon Says: Mine (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #2)
  • Bonds of Hope (Wicked Play, #4)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unlucky in Love (Lucky, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2)
  • Bullets & Bonfires
  • White Lace and Promises
    $3.99 $0.99
  • To Commit (The Broken Roads #2)
  • The Yard Rose
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn, #1)
  • One Summer Day in Rome
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel
  • The Pursuit of Love
    $11.99 $1.99
  • After the War Is Over: A Novel
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Mr. Right (Colorado Hearts #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It Had to Be Him (It Had to Be #1)
  • The Love Goddess' Cooking School
    $10.99 $2.99
  • That Way Again
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Never Let Go (Haven, Montana #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • To Dream (The Broken Roads #4)
  • All the Way from Texas
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Ghouls Rush In (Peyton Clark, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forever Surprised (Forever Bluegrass #6)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • To Trust (The Broken Roads #1)
  • A Falling Star
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bones Don't Lie (Morgan Dane #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Just Grace (Oklahoma Land Rush, #4)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3)
  • Nailed (Worked Up, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Montana Cherries (Montana Wildes, #1)
  • The Lake House
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Velvet (The Promised Land #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Fated (Servants of Fate, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Targeted (Callahan & McLane, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Emma's Folly (Oklahoma Land Rush, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Redemption (The Love's Valley #4)
  • In the Cards
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tilly (The Drifters & Dreamers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Trouble (St. James, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury of Fire (Dragonfury, #1)
  • Absolution
    $3.99 $1.99
  • My Dearest Love (Longing for Home)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Dying to Tell (Slaughter Creek, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Choices (The Love's Valley #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fury of Surrender (Dragonfury, #6)
  • Secrets in Summer: A Novel
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Walkin' on Clouds (Angels & Outlaws, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Best Kind of Broken (Finding Fate, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Unbreak My Heart (Fostering Love #1)
  • The Secret Wife
  • OBSESSION
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Chances (The Love's Valley #3)
  • Nearlyweds
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Sweet Resolve (Lucky, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Promises (The Love's Valley #5)