Start by marking “Weirder Than Marshmallows” as Want to Read:
Weirder Than Marshmallows

Weirder Than Marshmallows

3.3  ·  Rating details ·  23 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews

Weirder Than Marshmallows showcases tales of stupidity and ignorance in the hopes of making people laugh. Stories are divided into five categories.

Do Not Stop on Tracks sho
Published by NightFire Publications (first published August 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Weirder Than Marshmallows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weirder Than Marshmallows

Danielle
Oct 22, 2011 rated it liked it
Weirder Than Marshmallows. By: Daniel Fogg
Ignorance, lack of common sense, and downright inhuman stupidity run rampant in this country and around the world. I watch people, and I hear stories, and they beg, beg, beg to be mocked and ridiculed. Weirder Than Marshmallows showcases tales of stupidity and ignorance in the hopes of making people laugh.

Weirder than Marshmallows is a compilation of funny stories that have been observed by the author. He causes the reader to step back and take notice o
Kathy
Jun 24, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
When I picked up this book, I really did not know what to expect. I figured it could provide some enjoyment with some funny stories or observations. However, I found the book to be anything but amusing or interesting. This is a book filed with musings and nothing more. I tried to find some common theme but could not. The saving grace of the book was its brevity, as I am not sure I could have endured much more. Today, it is easy to get a book written and published, and this book proves just that. ...more
Johanna Panko
May 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Couple of short essays on the stupidity of Americans. He speaks about Columbine and disabilities. The gist is that the author is in a wheelchair and he dies at a young age. Only 22. I imagine the family published his works. A few of them made me laugh, some even sad, I appreciate the opportunity to read this.
Poonam
Jul 18, 2012 rated it it was ok
This was more of a collection of lighthearted musings about the stupidity of humans. It was fun, it was light, and easy to read. I would recommend it to people who aren’t looking to get very invested in a story, and people who like to read musings and stupidity.
Sally Hannoush
This is a collection of short rants about logically funny stupid things people do.
I enjoyed reading it and some of things did make sense. My favorite comment is the marshmallow blue dye info. but found other funny remarks as well.
Maialen
Jun 01, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads, english
I got this in exchange of an honest review.

If you want a quick lighthearted read, this good be a good choice. It is about the stupidity of our society.

It is a compilation of different stories.
Tanya
Jan 17, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle
Weird
Kate
Jun 26, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed these essays about life and the idiocies of life. It was a quick read although it was sometimes disjointed.
Deborah Carney
Mar 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Michelle
Sep 21, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The 11th Floor
  • Riverside Blues
  • Pharmacology
  • The Crazy Old Lady in the Attic (Beacon Hill Chronicles, #1)
  • Lectures on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics
  • A Girl Named Grace
  • John F. Kennedy: A Life
  • Acid Reflux : Solutions And Natural Remedies A Comprehensive Guide on Acid Reflux Diet And Cures With Simple Recipes
  • The Meaning of Isolated Objects
  • Cathedral of Dreams
  • This Side of Eden
  • The House Eaters
  • Hot Cocoa
  • The Twisted Ones
  • eBay 101: Selling on eBay For Part-time or Full-time Income, Beginner to PowerSeller in 90 Days
  • The Other Daughter