Start by marking “Annabelle's Attack” as Want to Read:
Annabelle's Attack

Annabelle's Attack (Justice #5)

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  119 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Three unlikely events explode thrusting young lawyer Jennifer Lane into the abyss of her secret history.

Bio-Medical researcher Gilbert Irwin is killed when his car is forced off the Sunshine Skyway Bridge by an unidentified driver in a dark blue Jaguar. Ronald and Lila Walden’s daughter disappears from her Tampa apartment. Jennifer Lane is mysteriously plucked from obscuri
Published July 22nd 2011 by AugustBooks

To ask other readers questions about Annabelle's Attack, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Annabelle's Attack

Patricia
Jul 28, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery, kindle
There were times when I just wanted to grab Jennifer and, I don't know, shake her or hit her upside the head. I'm not a violent person, but she did make some pretty stupid mistakes and her thought processes were flawed.

Lots of twists and surprises.

Several murders
Sex wasn't graphic
John Marsh
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jill Martin
Sep 12, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No one
I won't give you a synopsis of the book for you can read that in the book's description above. I've read #2, 3 & 4 of the "Justice" series with Willa Carson and thought they were smart and I enjoyed them very much. But this 5th book in the series was a huge disappointment. First off, Willa Carson was not in the book and that left me baffled. This book had a completely different character, Jenny Lane, who was the main character and that's fine, but call it a different series then! I was expec ...more
Cindy Pealstrom
Interesting book! I give a 3 as an average rating, not saying it's great, not saying "don't read". It wasn't a believable plot in "real life", making me put on my other reading hat, the one where we push to the end to say we finished it! Therefore, it was definitely a page turner! Great twists and turns with an author who was not afraid to let main characters die! Left me saying "what?" several times! All in all, an enjoyable read with minimal editorial flaws.
Myrna Miller
Sep 26, 2013 added it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
I actually started this book a couple of days ago. I liked Jennifer, the main character of this book. She came across as real. Although the story was about attorneys & big business, it didn't take place in a court room. it was a quick read and kept my interest all the way through. I will be reading other books by this author. At this point in my life, I read for entertainment -- this book was entertaining.
Karla
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lawyer Jennifer Lane and her mentor get sucked into a missing person/theft case for a top biomedical firm in Tampa, FL. What they don't know is they are to become pawns in a game that it seems no one can win. This book kept me spellbound from page one. There were so many surprising twists and turns that I was glued to the book straight to the finish. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a good mystery with a bit or romance thrown in. 5 of 5 stars.
Sherry
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
RAW JUSTICE ANOTHER PAGE TURNER FROM DIANE CAPRI! RAW JUSTICE BROUGHT IN SOME NEW CHARACTERS, LIKE JENNY LANE, WITH JUDGE WILLA CARSON ONLY HAVING A CAMEO ROLL. IT IS WELL WRITTEN WITH TWISTS & TURNS AS SHE IS SO GOOD AT. I AM READING THE ENTIRE SERIES. LOVE IT BUT, WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HAD MORE OF WILLA WE HAVE COME SO FOND OF.
Beverley
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-hold
Very disappointed from an author that I previously admired. "Woulda, coulda, shoulda" thoughts constantly going thru the characters' minds. " why did I do that, why didn't I do this, what if........" The book starts out with a little intrigue, we know someone may be dead, a man betrayed is run off the road and killed....what next? It's kind of all down hill from there.
Mary Sweeney
I read this story quite a while back, but the twist and turns of the story, starting at the very beginning, held and kept my interest throughout. This was one of the earlier books I read by this writer and I enjoyed it very much. Have read more since and recommended her writing to all mystery lovers.
Louise Avery
OK as an easy read on my Kobo.
Jennifer is set to work finding Annabelle who has disappeared after taking valuable work on a hep C vaccine.
Jennifer is one of the most niave and innocent lawyers I have ever come across!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
The unknowable future 1 1 Feb 10, 2012 01:21PM
  • Sweet Karoline
  • Sacred Secrets (Jacody Ives Mystery)
  • Kingdom by the Sea
  • We Hold These Truths
  • Strawgirl (Bo Bradley, #2)
  • Only the Strongest Survive
  • Dead of Wynter
  • The Blue Geranium: A Short Story (Miss Marple)
  • Palm Springs Heat (Fast Lane Romance, #1)
  • Head Games
  • Terminal Ambition, A Maggie Mahoney Novel
  • On the Evidence
  • In Your Eyes
  • Homefires
  • A Cape May Diamond
  • Light The Hidden Things
  • Deadlocked (Lou Mason Mystery #4)
  • Found Money
Bestselling author Diane Capri is a recovering lawyer. She’s a snowbird who divides her time between Florida and Michigan. An active member of Mystery Writers of America, Author’s Guild, International Thriller Writers, and Sisters in Crime, she loves to hear from readers and is hard at work on her next novel.

Connect with her online:
Twitter: http://twitter.com/@DianeCapri
Facebook: https://www.faceb
More about Diane Capri...

Justice (10 books)
  • Due Justice (Justice, #1)
  • Twisted Justice (Justice, # 2)
  • Secret Justice (Justice, #3)
  • Wasted Justice (Justice, #4)
  • Mistaken Justice (Justice, #6)
  • Cold Justice (Justice, #7)
  • False Justice: A Judge Willa Carson Mystery (The Hunt for Justice Series Book 8)
  • Fair Justice: A Judge Willa Carson Mystery (The Hunt for Justice Series Book 9)
  • True Justice: A Judge Willa Carson Mystery (The Hunt for Justice Series Book 9)