Start by marking “Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses, #9)” as Want to Read:
Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses, #9)

Immortal Hearts (Vampire Kisses #9)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  6,508 Ratings  ·  396 Reviews
Athena "Stormy" Sterling is coming to Dullsville, and Raven is both excited and panicked in anticipation of Alexander's little sister's visit. Alexander tells Raven that she and his sister have a lot in common, but can the mini-Raven be everything she hopes for? Alexander calls her Stormy for a reason.

Stormy's visit stirs up the perfect immortal whirlwind. Raven is forced
Published May 15th 2012 by Katherine Tegen Books

Grace Lindo
Jun 09, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

I want more of Sebastian and Trevor!!!
Rayne
I honestly don't know how I feel about this book, much less how to rate it. I am emotionally attached to this series, so, of course, it was sad to see it end and there was a part of me that was somewhat pleased. But still, the book is bad. The writing is bad, the characterization is bad, the plot was bad, and...do I need to go on? Everything about this book is kind of bad. Still, I want to slap myself right now for actually writing that. I feel like I am betraying my pre-teen former self by givi ...more
Meghan Ely
The covor is beautiful! I love it <3
I can't wait to read this :D

*** Do NOT Read Ahead If You Don't Want A Spoiler Thing! ;D ***

I'm just really hoping that in this book, if it's going to be the last and final book in this Amazing series, is that Alexander will finally give Raven what she wants. Or at least there will be a seriously epicly awesome ending :D This is like one of my fav series :)

After Reading:

Absolutely LOVED IT! Amazing book. I'm extremely sad to see the series end, but it's en
Ashley
The 9th book to the Vampire Kisses series and also the LAST book! So sad! Comes out May 15th! I CANNOT WAIT! I plan to go an get the book as soon as it comes out!
Book summary ( also on Ellen Schreiber's website):
Athena “Stormy” Sterling is coming to Dullsville, and Raven is both thrilled and panicked in anticipation of Alexander’s little sister’s visit. Alexander tells Raven that she and his sister have a lot in common, but can the mini-Raven be everything she hopes for? Alexander calls her Sto
Jarom
Jul 10, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
If the phrase 'Disgrace to literature' ever meant anything, this book revolutionizes its definition. A tween fantasy, 'Immortal Hearts' follows a dull, clutchy, cliche female character who is hopelessly in love with a shadowy male interest who, to no one's surprise, happens to be a vampire. She pines for her love in the morning, afternoon, and evening, and then spends the night with him and his goons at the local nightclub, worrying that one of her polyamorous friends will steal him away. All th ...more
Kasey
Jun 24, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Trevor. <3
Tracy Maxwell
May 21, 2011 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Vampire Kisses is a young reader book that is intriging in it's own right.
I look forward to each book coming out. I only wish it wouldn't take so long
for the next book.
Shelley
*Genre* YA Paranormal
*Rating* 3.0

*First thoughts*

Immortal Hearts is the last book in the Vampire Kisses series. Since we knew going in that this was going to be the last book of the series, we also knew that Raven would be turned into a vampire like she's wanted since she was in kindergarten.

What I didn't know going in, was how awesome Alexander's sister Stormy was going to be. The reason I'm giving this book 3 stars is because of Stormy. I loved her character and the way she didn't act like a
Emily
Aug 10, 2012 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
To be honest, I mostly just read this book to finish the series. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure, and they're all so easy to read. But, oh dear lord, they are bad. At least the last few. So much swooning, talking for paragraphs about how "dreamy" (yes, the word "dreamy" is used often to describe Alexander) Raven's "love" is. I'm embarrassed to admit I sought out this book to read.

I mean, I know this isn't quality literature, but I expected a bit more effort than what was in Immortal Hearts. It's
Hannuh The
Dec 24, 2011 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
I personally expect this book to be the best. the series has made you ponder what is going to happen to Raven and Alexander's complicated love lives.I hope this book brings changes within both of their lives.
Samantha
Jun 02, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I originally had no intention of finishing this series after the last book. But...

My daughter read the first 8 books in 7 days and wanted to get the last book to finish out the series. After she read it and said she liked it (she also didn't have the same issues with book 8 that I had), I decided to do the same.

The nice thing about these books is how quick and easy they are to read. And for the most part, they are clean stories -- very little swearing and very little mention of sex.

And maybe I'm
Cassie
Jul 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I need to get this asap
Merve Özcan
Jan 18, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, fantasy
Biten bir seri daha. Daha fazla Raven'in o vampir saplatılı hayatını okuyamayacağım için üzgünüm aslında. Onunla ilk tanışmamız 2010'a dayanıyor. Normalde okuduğum kitaplardan daha şiddetli, dünyaya toz siyahtan bakan bir kızdı Raven.Ve korsenin içinden. Beni eğlendirmeyi ve güldürmeyi 9 kitabında da başardı.
Türkiyede manga ya da çizgi roman tarzı kitaplar şeklinde çıktığını görmüştüm. Ama okumayanlar için kısaca ondan bahsetmek istiyorum.
Raven hayatı boyu
Renee
Catie
May 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well I have been following this series since the very beginning, and I have loved every moment. I love the characters, I love the covers and mostly I love the writing. Something in these books takes me back to my high school days, They make me want to get back out my black nail polish and black lipstick. Immortal Hearts is the perfect ending, even though I am so sad to say goodbye to Raven and the gang.

I felt as if I had a lot in common with Raven as I was the same way as her when I was in high
Reeses
Dec 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
I can not believe this series ended. I am so happy with how it ended though. Immortal Hearts was nothing like I expected. Seriously Alexander just becomes sexier and sexier with every book. I love how Raven always stayed true to her character throughout the entire series, but still grows. I also love that she didn't change her mind in the end and just grew as a character with understanding. Raven is such a strong character. She has never wanted to be popular, just herself, and she always knew wh ...more
Megan
May 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lyndsay
Oct 19, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I thought that her transformation was a little rushed. She didn't really tie up her loose ends, settle how she was going to explain to her parents that she was going to move in with her boyfriend so suddenly. Raven just wasn't very practical.
I liked this series, but I was a little disappointed by the ending.
hayden
Mar 27, 2011 marked it as nah-to-the-ah-to-the-no-no-no  ·  review of another edition
I'm so tempted to just push my way through CRYPTIC CRAVINGS so I can own this beautimous thing afterward. It's SOOO PRETTY.
Emocic
Aug 21, 2011 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
loveeeeee book no8 my fav character is onyx type who yours is
Asia
Aug 23, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a nice series, short and simple ;)
Suzanne
May 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm so sad that the series is over! Great finale though for sure!
Cassie
May 25, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
It read like a fanfic. So choppy and sloppy. The only realistic character is Alexander and that's ironic because he's the vampire. Lol. I'm finally done with this series! Woohoo!
Jen
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Starry
Jun 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lis  Carcamo (The Reader L)
3.5 stars.

Oh man! I just realized how hard is to grow up and see your favorite characters be the same teen-immature-silly persons. Ok, not that I stopped loving YA, but while reading the last book in the Vampire Kisses series I just had a new “view” to Raven and her gang.
Vampire Kisses was the first book about vampire that I read, I loved Raven and Alexander, I loved Trevor and I hated Becky, I was happy to read all 5 books (back then) one after the others. Then I waited and waited for the next
Mollie
Jul 06, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
Cierra
Nov 25, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WARNING: CONTAINS FEW MINOR SPOILERS!!
OMG. Wow! Ha. I don't know where to start. Umm.... This book was amazing. I got it from the library yesturday (finally after the long wait) and just finished it today. The title kind of gave it away though. I mean, about Raven being turned. I mean, it's called Immortal Hearts. Now who's hearts could Ellen be talking about???? The main characters, Raven and Alexander, of course. LOL The title told me that Raven would be turned even before I read the book. :)
Savvy
Jun 26, 2012 rated it liked it
Gabbie (Rampant Readers)
My Review--More at http://rampant-readers.blogspot.com!
Favorite Quote(s):
"I will love you for all of eternity."
Favorite Character: Stormy, because out of all of the characters, she seemed the easiest to relate to. The others had a fake air that surrounded their personas throughout the book.
First Line:
"I was waiting for the other combat boot to drop."
My Musings: Wow...I am quite shocked. I read the previous books in this series a while ago, and just recently picked up the final novel from the lib
  • Soul Bound (Blood Coven Vampire, #7)
  • Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles, #5)
  • Diabolical (Tantalize, #4)
  • Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12)
  • Jessica Rules the Dark Side (Jessica, #2)
  • Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods, #7)
  • Balthazar (Evernight, #5)
  • Almost Everything (Vampire Princess of St. Paul, #3)
  • Dating for Demons (Half-Blood Vampires, #3)
  • Dead Is a Killer Tune (Dead Is, #7)
  • Strange Fate (Night World, #10)
Before I took pen to paper, I was an actress. I attended a local university majoring in theatre and spent a summer in London at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts where I learned about the “Old Bard” from amazingly talented teachers.

When I returned from London, I relocated to Chicago where I lived for five years. There, I graduated from the Second City Training Center and performed improv, Shakes
More about Ellen Schreiber...

Vampire Kisses (9 books)
  • Vampire Kisses (Vampire Kisses, #1)
  • Kissing Coffins (Vampire Kisses, #2)
  • Vampireville (Vampire Kisses, #3)
  • Dance with a Vampire (Vampire Kisses, #4)
  • The Coffin Club (Vampire Kisses, #5)
  • Royal Blood (Vampire Kisses, #6)
  • Love Bites (Vampire Kisses, #7)
  • Cryptic Cravings (Vampire Kisses, #8)

“I have had just about enough of other guys trying to turn you, Raven. There is only one vampire who will," he said confidently. "The one who you were always meant for-me.” 29 likes