Start by marking “The Incredible Heidi Wasabi” as Want to Read:
The Incredible Heidi Wasabi

The Incredible Heidi Wasabi

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Shakti or succubus? Faithful spouse or figment of the imagination? Whatever she is, Rufus and Steen would not have made a grand success in their chosen profession, as the stars of the heavy metal band Virgen Steel, without Heidi. And they probably never would have gotten married - to each other, anyway. This is her incredible story.
Published September 25th 2011 by Dark Roast Press

To ask other readers questions about The Incredible Heidi Wasabi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Incredible Heidi Wasabi

Yuki Fox
May 25, 2013 rated it it was ok
                         description

2.5 Paws – *Blinks* What Did I Just Read?

Big, huge thanks to Helgaleena for sending me copy to read and review – I have been waiting a while to read this, after reading the blurb *claps hands together* Okay on with the review!

Weirdest, most bizarre story I have ever read in my entire life!!!! I’m not sure where to start with this book – I think my brain is still trying to understand it or take it all in or something? This book … story … w
Beth Wright
Dec 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Wow what can i say. This story is most definitely an 18 and over read. A young man gets a blow up doll, eventually she comes to life. Well not really in the flesh but more like a living dream lover i guess you would say. It has alot of action in it. He ends up in a band, this is where some M/M comes into play and she even helps them out a time or two lol. Wow the most unigue read i have ever read 0.0, nothing compares to this, i honestly don't know what to call her other then an imaginery lover ...more
A.R. Von
Jun 05, 2012 rated it liked it
The most original, creative book I've ever read! Who out there would ever think to write about a blow-up doll that gradually comes to life and marries, not one but two men. This book is a trip and a half. I recommend it to anyone that's looking for an original, out there sexual read.
Helgaleena Healingline
Oct 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
What to expect from The Incredible Heidi Wasabi:

Chronology-- set in the Present (Contemporary)

Romantic pairing(s) -- MF, MM, MMF

Supernatural content-- YES

Kink levels-- medium. While there is a great variety of sexual expression, it is always loving and light-hearted in tone, even when there is fighting that precedes it. The two male heroes are heavy metal musicians, and live in a colorful fashion.

Suspense levels-- low. The majority of the story is from the POV of a supernatural entity who is
Pati
Jim
Sep 18, 2018
Julie
May 13, 2018
Helgaleena Healingline is the nom de plume of a Reformed Druid of North America living quietly in southern Wisconsin USA. Besides acting as editor-midwife in chief at Dark Roast Press, she runs the Healing Line, 608-255-0504, a helpline ministry outreach which includes distance Reiki, acupressure, nutrition and other advice, CTFT protocols, and listening.

Reading and writing erotic fan fiction has