Start by marking “The Beautiful Wife Prayer Journal” as Want to Read:
The Beautiful Wife Prayer Journal

The Beautiful Wife Prayer Journal

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  13 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Beautiful Womanhood is a nonprofit Christian ministry whose mission is to strengthen marriages by equipping marriage mentors, encouraging women in their role as wives, and helping women build loving, godly, and supportive relationships with other wives. Since 2003, women have been coming together through Beautiful Womanhood small groups, where they gain insight from Sandy ...more
Published February 3rd 2012 by Kregel Publications (first published February 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Beautiful Wife Prayer Journal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Beautiful Wife Prayer Journal

ISBN: 978-0-8254-4220-9
978-0-8254-4221-6 (Mentor’s Guide)
978-0-8254-4222-3 (Prayer Journal)
Genre: Marriage/Christian Life

Marriage is under attack. Unfortunately, more than half of all marriages end in divorce. Churches need to be proactive in safeguarding couples from relationship failure. THE BEAUTIFUL WIFE is a book designed to help women whose marriages are in trouble.

Inspired by Titus 2:3-5, Ms. Ralya,
Meg Hykes
Feb 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I can not tell you how blessed I feel after reviewing this Bible Study. I love the way Sandy writes, as if she knows me and is speaking right to me. So much so I have several times wondered if she can some how read minds (or maybe my house is bugged)! Seriously though, I have not been able to join a Women's Bible Study for quite a few years now. But The Beautiful Wife Study has made me want to start up a Summer Bible Study at my house for my Homeschool Mama's!
I have to say I think Chapter 11:
Ariel
Feb 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book may not apply to me yet, as I'm not married, but it gave me powerful insight for my future marriage and any relationship. I learned more about how my actions impact guys, and how simple actions or words can be taken as rejection. I know that I will never be the perfect wife, but with this book I hope to be a better one.

The prayer journal was a great asset. It simply helps the reader dig deeper into the week's reading, giving verses that apply to the topic and steps to try throughout th
Jennifer Wedemeyer
Apr 13, 2012
Sunflower
Feb 27, 2012
Morgan
rated it did not like it
Aug 24, 2012
Rarityyy
Sep 18, 2016
Ijeoma Prince-Olokotor
Apr 24, 2017
When author and speaker Sandy Ralya's marriage was in trouble, she walked into church each Sunday morning desperate for help, but not daring to ask for it because everyone else's marriage seemed so perfect. Her life appeared beautiful on the outside, but on the inside it was a mess.

Over time, Sandy turned to God by reading the Bible and prayer and sought guidance from trusted friends, godly mento
More about Sandy Ralya...