Start by marking “Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story” as Want to Read:
Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story

Turn My World Upside Down: Jo's Story

(Marconi Sisters #3)

Josefina 'Jo' Marconi's world just shifted out of orbit. Both of her sisters are pregnant, she's facing finals in her quest to at last get her college degree, the man who traumatized her in college is running for a Senate seat, and she has to move back into the family home and watch over the boy whose very existence shattered her nice little world. Ten-year-old Jack is the ...more
Published August 2nd 2005 by St. Martin's

To ask other readers questions about Turn My World Upside Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Turn My World Upside Down

Jennifer Wardrip
May 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Ahhh...finally, Jo's story! I loved both AND THEN CAME YOU, Sam Marconi's story, and A CRAZY KIND OF LOVE, Mike's story--and TURN MY WORLD UPSIDE DOWN was a perfect ending to this trilogy!

Josephina "Jo" Marconi has had her world turned upside down. She's about to finally finish college, ten years after she first enrolled. She's still struggling to forgive her father, Hank, for his one time of infidelity during her mother's illness. She's attempting to bond with her ten-year-old brother, Jack, t
Maura
laurel jones
Aug 15, 2017 rated it liked it
sometimes you just need a little feel good love
Sarah Eiseman
Jul 07, 2013 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on Sarahsbookshelf.com:

I’ve been making my way through Maureen Child’s backlist this summer and having a great time getting to know this fabulous author. Although Child is Irish herself, she writes these fabulous Italian families where you truly feel like you are in the middle of it all. This story wraps up her Marconi series, which was basically an off-shoot of the Candellano series.

Jo Marconi, the eldest sister of the three, is the organized and independent one. She’s managed
Aneca
Apr 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have to admit I was a bit worried about reading Jo's book because reading the blurb Cash didn't seem the least bit appealing (woman whisperer???) but I have to give it to Child. Despite a few problems I really enjoyed reading this. In fact it may well be my favourite.

There was a lot going on in this story. Jo's past for one. We finally find out what happened to her that shaped he in who she is today and it is not pretty. While I cheered when she finally dealt with it I am not sure all that bon
Jaja
Apr 07, 2015 rated it liked it
This is the final book in the trilogy. Like the first two books, this is not just a romance novel it also depicts the harsh realities, such as betrayal and rape. Mike & Sam were both endearing, but I felt more connected to Jo. I see bits of myself in her when she was trying to figure out what to do with her life. I can see why Jo had a harder time forgiving her father’s infidelity. She was betrayed once and I felt like she considered all betrayals are equal, no matter who committed the act. ...more
Srishti
Jan 16, 2015 rated it liked it
I don't know why this book was just wasn't it. I loved the first book of the trilogy. And I liked Mike's story as well, Jo, she just made me angry a lot. The book just couldn't capture my interest. The only reason I finished the book was because of Sam, Mike and Nana. They had me cracking up. I didn't know Italians could be like that.. so much drama..
Lori1035
Aug 25, 2008 rated it it was ok
I had trouble getting into this book for some reason. It was the book I was reading when Hurricane Gustav came to town. Maybe there was just too much distraction because of that. I definitely didn't enjoy it as much as the first 2 in the series.
Julie Witkovsky
Sep 23, 2007 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: friends
I read this book first because i was drawn to the story line. It is a really good book except that it is the 3rd of a trilogy about 3 sisters so I recommend reading the other 2 first. they are Crazy kind of love and And then came you.
Irma
Jan 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Good read, very good story
Di
May 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
fabulous book! Loved it.
Vaisola
Dec 16, 2009 rated it really liked it
Good read!
Lorraine Darrell
Read the series

Thoroughly enjoyed The Marconi series and wished it was not over. What are the chances of the story line continuing
Nina SanMiguel
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romantic

True romance with lots of ups and downs. And jack what a surprise. Grace and Hank a charming surprise of love.
Courtney
rated it did not like it
Oct 05, 2014
Stephanie
Jun 25, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Hearts Under Caution
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • Ex, Why, and Me
  • Once Upon a Christmas: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year\'twas the Week Before Christmas
  • The Black Sheep and the Hidden Beauty (Unholy Trinity #2)
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • Footloose (Bellagio, #3)
  • British Bad Boys
  • Racing Hearts: A Calculated Risk/An Outside Chance/This Time Around
  • Wolf Trap (Wolf Moons, #2)
  • Your Mouth Drives Me Crazy (Men of Hawaii #1)
  • Desert Rogues Part 2
  • A NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • Our Little Secret
  • The Irish Devil (Devil, #1)
  • Her Cinderella Complex
  • Honky Tonk Christmas (Honky Tonk, #4)
  • Feisty Firefighters Bundle: Aftershock / The Firefighter's Baby / Facing the Fire
USA Today best selling author Maureen Child is the author of more than ninety romance novels and novellas. Maureen is a five time nominee for the prestigious Rita award from Romance Writers of America.
One of her novels, A Pocketful Of Paradise, was made into a CBS-TV movie called The Soul Collector, starring Melissa Gilbert, Bruce Greenwood and Ossie Davis.
Over the years, she’s written under lot

Marconi Sisters (3 books)
  • And Then Came You: Sam's Story