Start by marking “Faith Creation: All Lies Revealed” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Faith Creation: All Li...

Christine Dougherty

Faith Creation: All Lies Revealed

Faith was three the first time her twin sister died.

The second time, she was ten.

Faith and her twin sister depended only on each other, bonding deeply through telepathy in the midst of their tumultuous childhood.
When her twin dies, Faith becomes a shut-in, deciding to ignore the world that seems to have no place for her even as she ignores the
Published June 10th 2011 by BookBaby

To ask other readers questions about Faith Creation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Faith Creation

Start your review of Faith Creation: All Lies Revealed
Rachel Abbott
Jan 12, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Faith Creation: All Lies Revealed - superb writing and an intriguing storyline.

It’s important to say at the outset that isn’t a book about religion - which is what I thought when I saw the title. It’s actually about a young girl called Faith, and the first part of the book focuses on her early life with her twin sister Charity, flashing between the present and the past - but beautifully done.

The novel starts with a remarkable opening line: “The first time my sister died, we were three years o
Michael
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Different but good

THe author has created a great read. A complete story with the option to continue. I would read a continuation
Marilou George
Feb 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Faith and her twin sister Charity share a bond so profound and irrevocable they communicate with their minds without a word passing between them. They have been raised by their grandparents in a home void of love, kindness and emotional attachment.

School is another disturbing experience for these girls as they are virtually ignored by teachers and students alike. It is as if they don't exist until they suddenly have to deal with a bully who brings their uniqueness to the forefront. ...more
Dixie Goode
I downloaded this as a free kindle book, and actually had no intention of reading it at this time, but work has been stressful and the very first sentence grabbed me as a compelling escape. "The first time my sister died, we were three years old." It was mysterious, and dramatic with a hint of the kind of mystery I love.

It was not a religious book, as the title might make you think, but was along the lines of Stephen King's Firestarter, or The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer.
Cynthia
Feb 07, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From the very first page you realize that there is something different about Faith. Years after the death of her twin sister she is haunted by memories of the night of her death and she retains a part of her in her mind even as a young woman. Told in flashbacks, you learn about the loveless childhood of the two sisters who are raised by grandparents who show no emotions towards them. They know nothing about their parents and their house yields no information about their family no matter how hard ...more
VJ
May 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This very intriguing book was written in first person young adult style. I downloaded as a free book from Amazon. Aside from the typical typos (from was inadvertently typed form about every other time!), this was a well-written book in my opinion.

I'm not placing this on par or in competition with, say, Orson Wells, or anything...but within the genres of young adult or sci-fi, it was very good.

The interesting technique of peeling layer after layer of information after Faith's life collapses aro
Bonita
Sep 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it until the ending. Very suspenseful throughout, compelling story that I couldn't wait to find out more about. Vivid writing style that felt fresh and unique. But the ending was very anticlimactic and didn't feel like an ending at all. Quite a letdown after the author gets you to invest in her heroine and then just drops the ball. Makes me hesitant to try any other of her books.
Kimberly
Apr 01, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book, I really enjoyed the story and finding out what was "wrong" with Faith. Some parts were a little long and maybe too descriptive but all in all a good book and I would recommend reading it.
Carrie Avery Moriarty
Very intriguing and interesting, and very well written. This story kept me turning the pages to see what twist was going to show up next. I am hoping there will be a sequel, and the ending left more to be explored.
Dana Kennedy
Mar 03, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unique, easy to read story.
Ann
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was very interesting with lots of twists and turns unexpected.
Vanda Bromwich
Mar 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This started with Faith thinking she was a twin but then as the story progresses you realise all is not what it seems. A very different take on a difficult subject.
Crystal Caravella
Jan 30, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome, can't wait for the rested the series!
Leslie
May 14, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was a good read. Characters would draw you right into the story.
Tim
Sep 19, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good YA sci-fi book. Sometimes hard to follow, but over all, a good story.
Melissa
Feb 08, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a great book! Good story and plot which went along smoothly. Loved the ending, and the short epilogue left me wanting more right away!
Heather Thompson
May 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

Interesting plot. Fast read. I love a good suspenseful mystery and this one did not disappoint. I was immediately invested in the character, Faith and her life.
Jennifer Jones
Feb 19, 2014
Stacie Cfids
Jun 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
UK Amazon Kindle ...: Faith Creation - All Lies Revealed 1 17 Jan 20, 2012 03:06AM

• Predator Girl
  • Red Rain (Unacccepted, #1)
  • Written in Stone (The Medusa Files, #1)
  • The Locket Thief
  • Dark Veil (Belonging, #1)
  • The Riddle of Penncroft Farm
  • 28 Pages
  • The Hidden Sun (Bariwon, #1)
  • Psychic Warrior (Psychic Warrior, #1)
  • Mighty Hammer Down
  • Turing Evolved
  • Return of the Assassin (Assassin, #3)
  • Chasing Memories (Tala Prophecy, #1)
  • The Binding Stone (Djinn, #1)
  • Rivals
  • The Cold Equations and Other Stories
  • Seer of Mars (Vallar, #1)
  • A Man Overboard
Chris Dougherty writes from a secluded haven in southern New Jersey at the edge of the Pine Barrens.