Start by marking “Bind Me (Pact of Seduction, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bind Me (Pact of Seduction, #1)

Bind Me

(Pact of Seduction #1)

Four best friends embrace their fantasies and make a pact of seduction to live out their deepest and darkest desires. The women place their lives in the hands of fate and one short straw declares Marley will be the first to awaken her secret wishes.

Published October 10th 2011 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about Bind Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bind Me

Coco.V
Mar 07, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies

🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/7/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:

Reed, a Dom at sex club Castle Dolce Vita, has lived the BDSM lifestyle for awhile, but has yet to find a submissive that suits him. That is until he meets Marley, a woman seeking to indulge her fantasies.

As
Kathy Kugelman
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Four best friends make a pact to act out their most desired fantasy. Marley chose to be dominated and wanted to try the BDSM experience. Reed was her dom, but not only that he started to have real feelings for her and that scared him. Marleys first session with him consisted of light BDSM. She really took to it and decided this would not be her last time with Reed. Since Reed was developing feelings for her, they agreed to date too outside of the BDSM scene and see where it took them. A good boo ...more
PepperP0t
4.5stars actually. Tie me down tight!

At Marley’s twenty-fifth birthday celebration she and her friends enter a pact to each explore something that had only lived in their imaginations before they each settled down in a traditional family scenario. This short was an unexpected pleasure as it followed Reed gently introducing Marley to the pleasures of the BDSM lifestyle. I liked both Reed and Marley and their chemistry together. Marley’s friends were also a hoot and both believably supportive and
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
Bind Me is the start of a new series about four friends who make a pact to experience their fantasy while they are still young and single enough to enjoy it. The concept is great- the idea fun and entertaining with enough naughty to appeal to the little vixen in all of us ladies.

The BDSM here ranges from "Heck yes" to "you've got to be kidding". Let me try to explain what I mean.

On the good his use of implements is impressive - he seems to know his way around a flogger and a crop (and a butter
⚜️Trea
I went into this thinking that this was the first time I'd read this author, but sitting down to write the review, I actually find it's my second time for reading this author. Both times have not been memorable experiences for me.

The premise intrigued me, and that's ultimately what's going to keep me coming back to the series, because each story sounds interesting in its own right! That being said, what will hamper it is the extremely short nature of these stories! I felt that there was a lot th
Stephanie
Jul 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
This Combined Review originally posted at
BIND ME and BEG FOR IT
Trying to Understand Submission

Bind Me (Pact of Seduction, #1) by Stacey Kennedy Beg For It (Pact of Seduction, #2) by Stacey Kennedy

BIND ME
Length: Novella

Reed, a Dom at sex club Castle Dolce Vita, has lived the BDSM
MISS VAIN
Jun 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Have you ever had a sexual fantasy that you’ve never had the guts to share with anyone? Well thats what this book is about. Four best friends getting together for a special Girls Night in to celebrate one of their owns birthday. So what a fun and executing game to play, but to indulge in a little fantasy role play! These friends each write down their deepest. Darkest, private fantasy and promise to partake in the fantasy beginning in Pact of Seduction.

Reed Tsk- Tsked: “Oh sweetheart I see doubt
Francesca the Fierce (Under the Covers Book Blog)
3.5 Stars

This review was posted at Under The Covers

Looking for a dom who has a special interest and talent with ropes? Reed definitely knows how to use them, as well as other toys and props.

The general idea of this story is 4 friends feel their life is a bit boring and they make a pact to live out their wildest fantasy. Each of them writes down what they want to do and then they draw straws to see who goes first. Marley has to go first, and she wants to be dominated.

They conveniently found a s
VampireRomanceBooks ThatsErotica
The Pact of Seduction series is about a group of friends who live together and make a pact in which they pick a fantasy they have always wanted, and they live them out. Bind Me is Marley’s story. Marley is a school teacher and she is tired of always being the one to give the orders. She fantasizes of a relationship where someone gives her the orders. Reed is a criminal lawyer and he lives the BDSM lifestyle as a Dom. Finding himself in need of a sub, Reed answers an ad placed by Marley.

I really
P.A. Lupton
Oct 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a great novella. It was short, but still sexy with some great BDSM scenes. I liked both Reed and Marley, but like with most novellas I read, I wished for a little more length to get into the characters pasts a bit more. Other than that this is a really good short story for when you're in the mood for a fast, sexy read. I'll definitely pick up book 2.
Trudy
Dec 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
ok I enjoyed the steamy scenes, but the emotions of the characters went a bit fast for me. Wish it was a bit longer, but overall a good read:) Hot, Hot read actually!!
Stella
Jun 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
With the big hype of Fifty Shades of Grey it seems everyone became aware that such a subgenre of erotic romance as BDSM exists. So if you are new to this sub-genre you couldn’t have found a better to story to initiate you to this world, but even if you are a seasoned BDSM reader I’m sure you’ll enjoy this story.

Bind Me is a short novella of just 63 pages, and the first in the Seduction Pact erotic series which tells the story of four girl friends who make a pact of spicing up their lives and rea
Jeanne M. Jacquet
Wetted desire

This story got my interest going. I loved the way that the characters found what they not only wanted but needed. The idea of a pact is enticing in itself. Book two, here I come!
Elizabeth
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sighhh where were these friends before I got married. I would've loved to be part of this pact... to be free to explore and not be judged. To find a man to take all control onto his hands.. yes please.
Booknook Reviews
One woman's pact is realized

This is a down and dirty book and I loved it. It was quick to get to the sexy parts and the overall story line was good too.
Cyp
Originally posted at A Bookalicious Story.

Honestly, I was a little bit disappointed with BIND ME. Looking at that gorgeous, very suggestive cover and unique synopsis, my expectations were pretty high. But I think the main reason why I didn't like it that much stems from me recently reading a mighty awesome Erotica-Contemp-Romance-light BDSM book that I highly recommend it to all romanceaholics (FIFTY SHADES series!!), I absolutely loved it so much so that I'll probably compare all the other Erot
Shari
Nov 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Full Review: http://seducedbythebook.com/?p=1754

After a night of fun, four best friends make a pact to help each other achieve their deepest sexual fantasy. Drawing straws decides the order the pact will take place, with Marley getting the shortest straw.

Marley’s fantasy is to be dominated. She is a school teacher and in control of everything all day. Letting go of the control, being punished, but also being pleasured are her fantasies. Tie her up and spank her bottom, that’s what she wants. Mar
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick‘s review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Review copy provided for an honest review

4 STARS

Last month I read and reviewed my first book by Stacey Kennedy and immediately fell in love with her writing style. She just takes over and bends your mind to her will and immerses you fully into her story, so when I saw that she had a third book coming out in a series called Pact of Seduction I immediately asked for them to review. I’m so happy I did because Bind Me allowed me to watch as a you
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Four friends, a pact and sexual fantasies come together to create a whole lot of sexy. Bind Me, Book One of the Pact Seduction series, introduces us to best friends who want to fulfill their darkest desires.

First up is Marley, a newly minted twenty-five year old who wants to discover what it’s like to be dominated by a man. Although slightly hesitant, she realizes she can’t back out of her promise to her friends once it’s been made.
A.R. Von
Jul 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
A fun, spicy and hot novella! A great read for many BDSM lovers. Especially for those that enjoy a great scene with a visible connection that may lead to a happily ever after relationship with a Dom and Sub.

Four friends (Bella, Marley, Sadie and Kyra) decide life is not exciting enough for them, at all! In fact they are extremely bored with it. So one evening while hanging out and having a few drinks for Marley’s 25th birthday it was decided they make a pack. A Pact of Seduction.

Reed is one of t
Liz at Fictional Candy
Nov 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I had wanted to win this novella so very badly, and I did!! So thank you very much to Bitten By Paranormal Romance and Stacey Kennedy!!
This was a deliciously naught novella. Marley and her friends have decided life is boring. So one night while hanging out with eachother, they make a pact. A pact of seduction. They each tell a fantasy and promise to fulfill it. Then they draw straws, and Marley’s is shortest. She goes first.

Marley’s fantasy is… BDSM! So they sign her up online at a website cate
Autumn Review
Jul 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
I'll start by saying that not only did I read this book for an upcoming tour that I'm participating in for the second book in this series, but I read this during the Doin' It Dirty Read-A-Thon hosted by On a Book Bender. Oh...what a fun day that was. A full 12 hours dedicated to reading good smut. Gotta love it. I selected four books to read and this book was among the best of the group.

This short book is about a group of four girlfriends who want to live out their sexual fantasies before they
The BookChick
My Rating: ★★★★

Book Description:

As Reed guides
Mariana Bezerra
Oct 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2012

Read this review on my blog! --> Book Travels

The book start at Marley 25th birthday and she’s happy with her life but a bit bored. After some drinks are poured Marley and her three best friends decide to make a pact and fulfill their darkest fantasies. They share with the others and will help each other, Marley was lucky and she is the first.

Marley is a teacher and wants for one to be controlled as in a light BDSM adventure. That’s how we came to met Master Reed. He is a Dom in the Castle Dol
Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)
Oct 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012-reads

Looking for a BDSM story that actually has some BDSM in it? Well here you go! Stacey Kennedy delivers a short novella that will totally have you panting by the end of it. In just 63 pages we get introduced to a lot of sexy things, ropes, floggers, spanking, vibrators and a very sexy dom.

I love how this story starts off. 4 friends who are bored and make a pact that they will all try their most fantasized sexual desire. Without them pushing and helping each other they might never do this. Every gi
Got Romance!  Reviews
Other: anal/oral play, BDSM
Reviewer: Gabrielle
Date: 11/15/11

3.5 Stars

This book is the first in the Pact of Seduction series. In this story we meet a group of women who make a pact to live out their fantasies. We meet Marley and Reed in this book. Marley’s fantasy is the first to be enjoyed and she wants to tr
Andrea Guy
I actually reviewed the 2nd book in this series for a book tour about a month or so ago. I finally got around to reading Bind Me, and I absolutely loved it.

I again have to say I'm not a huge fan of modern erotica, but Stacey Kennedy is an exception. Her BDSM books are hot hot hot without giving you that "I feel so dirty" feeling. Does that make sense?

In about 60 pages, Stacey Kennedy creates a story that heats up the pages and makes you connect with the characters. That's hard to do in such a sh
Delta
Jul 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: nobody
Shelves: steamy, thumbs-down
Four best friends embrace their fantasies and make a pact of seduction to live out their deepest and darkest desires. That is the premise of the Pact of Seduction series by Stacey Kennedy.

In Book 1, Bind Me , Marley draws the short straw, so she places a personal ad to hook up with a Dom at a private BDSM club. Master Reed answers her ad, and they schedule a session at the club.

Granted this is a fantasy story, but the insta-love at first sight (or, in this case at first BDSM session) is so un
Franjessca
Full Review posted on Book Lovin' Mamas

This book is meant for 18 & over readers out there.
Who here has an "Erotica" addiction?  (This gal raises her hand)
Don't take it the wrong way either I love diving into a good smutty book every once in a while and "Bind Me" definitely did it.  I spent less than an hour reading this book on my Kindle because I had a hard time putting it down.
The books start with four best friends in Baltimore making a pact with each other to live out their deepest, dark
Roxie's Reviews
Jul 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
" Awesome series!"

The story line in this book is Amazing!. The characters are awesome!. You have a group of best friends that become bored so to spice up lives they form a sex fantasy pact , and come together to help each other to live out her deepest fantasy lol. First up to live out her fantasy is Marley so Bella finds them a sex club that caters to making all your fantasy's come through!. Marley's fantasy involves a Man who can take charge of her body in the bedroom. So she meets red hot sex
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Stacey Kennedy's New Release Kicks Off Her New Series With Loose ID 1 4 Oct 12, 2011 08:16AM
  • Mr. Smith's Whip (Taboo Wishes, #4)
  • My Wicked Gladiators
  • Caught
  • Blushing Violet
  • Pushing Limits (Bondage Ranch, #2)
  • In the Zone
  • Exceeding Boundaries
  • Working Out (The Works, #2)
  • Assume The Position
  • A Little Harmless Submission (Harmless, #6)
  • Screaming O (Cocktales, #4)
  • Seducing Olivia (Incognito, #1)
  • Still into You (Loving on the Edge, #1.5)
  • Undone Rebel (Undone Lovers, #1)
  • Protégée (Freedom Bound, #1)
  • Levi's Ultimatum
Stacey Kennedy is an outdoorsy, wine-drinking, nap-loving, animal-cuddling, USA Today bestselling romance author with a chocolate problem. She writes sexy contemporary romance full of heat and heart, including titles in her wildly hot Kinky Spurs, Club Sin, and Dirty Little Secrets. She lives in southwestern Ontario with her family and does most of her writing surrounded by lazy dogs. To keep in t ...more

Pact of Seduction (4 books)
  • Beg For It (Pact of Seduction, #2)
  • Bet on Ecstasy (Pact of Seduction, #3)
  • Burn For You (Pact of Seduction, #4)