Start by marking “Conspiração 365 - Setembro” as Want to Read:
Conspiração 365 - Setembro

Conspiração 365 - Setembro (Conspiracy 365 #9)

4.23  ·  Rating details ·  1,461 Ratings  ·  66 Reviews
Convinced Oriana was behind his little sister's kidnapping, Cal teams up with Boges to pull off a plan to extract vital information out of her. Together they plant a listening bug in Oriana's house by firing it through her window with an air rifle!

But will spying on his would-be killer reveal the location of the precious Jewel and Riddle, or will it put Cal in the line of
Published by Contraponto (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Conspiração 365 - Setembro, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conspiração 365 - Setembro

Shannon
Feb 19, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Ook dit deel was niet heel bijzonder, maar ik ben blij dat er eindelijk weer wat vooruitgang in zit. Ik kan niet wachten totdat ik december heb gelezen, want ondertussen ben ik wel toe aan antwoorden.
Samantha
Dit deel vond ik weer iets spectaculairder dan het vorige deel. Geen antwoorden gekregen, maar er gebeurde wel weer wat. Geeft me weer wat meer motivatie voor de overige boeken, want ik begin er nu wel een beetje klaar mee te worden.
Ik zie het al helemaal gebeuren dat straks alle antwoorden in het laatste boekje gepropt zitten (slechts 100 bladzijdes). Helemaal afgeraffeld en dus spijt dat we daarvoor alle boeken gelezen hebben. Ach laten we het nog maar eventjes afwachten.
Parker Kenny
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Conspiracy 365 by Gabrielle Lord is a thrilling mystery about a boy named Callum Ormand. Callum is a hunted fugitive that is being hunted by the police and two criminal groups. One criminal is Oriana de la force and Callum is convinced she is behind the kidnapping of his sister after her coma. Callum plants a bug in Oriana's house. What will he discover
Conspiracy 365 is a great book for all people. I love how this book is a big mystery of a teenage boy accused of attempting murder of his sister
Gibson Gallant
Oct 31, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-term-1
September starts from where august left cal...drowning in a freezing cold river looking for his sister he fails to find her and washes ashore cold and half out and his sister comes and snaps cal out of it and she's now outta the comma but thats just a little bit of what cal faces and what awaits you in this book
i would recommend this book for the people who read august
Jake Lewis
September begins with Cal frantically searching for Gabbi. After hours it appears that she's gone which makes it even more heartwarming when she shows up safe. Her vulnerability and the love that Cal shows towards her makes the reader realise even more how good Cal's heart is. When she is safely handed over, attention is turned back to the Ormond Riddle and the Ormond Jewel. Cal, through Boges' incredible invention, finds out that they are hidden in the highly secure Zurich Bank. In an attempt t ...more
Tamara Van dishoeck
het negende deel uit de complot serie. was weer een spannend boek wat weer met een cliffhanger eindigde. een spannend dun boekje wat erg makkelijk weg las. ben erg benieuwd hoe het nu verder gaat met Callum.
Angela
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing I love how the other characters are getting more and more involved and how other mysteries are being included
Cami
Mar 11, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, series, juvenile
Xavier Walker
Apr 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Conspiracy book number 9 was really good because the book led on with the main character Cal trying to still redeem himself for the crime he was framed for. Cal finally reunites with his sister in the beginning of the book and takes to the hospital going to try find the one that kidnapped his baby sister. Cal then comes up with the conclusion that Oriana is the one that was behind it and tries to gain information on why she kidnapped his sister and try to gain more information on where the jewel ...more
Rachel Lightwood
1.5 stars.

Some unavoidable spoilers for the previous Conspiracy 365 series in this review.

I don't know what is happening but August and September both were a flop. Nothing happened that was interesting in the slightest. Barely any progress was made with the DMOs and we are supposed to be rounding off the series. If that painting that Winter found was supposed to fill our curiosity for this book then it failed.

Cal is turning into one hell of a jerk. How he treats Repro is disgusting. For someone
Conan Tigard
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Conspiracy 365: September a wonderful addition to an already awesome series. The action is plentiful and frequent, with Cal struggling to outwit the bad guys, which he doesn't always do. With the help of his friends, Cal has been able to survive all of his encounters with the bad guys, even if things don't always turn out as he would wish.

What I really enjoy about this series is that the books come out every month. Since each book is ends with a cliffhanger, I know that I will not have long to w
Jackie
At the outset of September, Cal finds himself thrown into the raging waters of the Spindrift River, desperately trying to save his sister, Gabbi after she's been tossed into the river herself. He is fighting to keep alive and afloat when he realizes that Gabbi has probably lost her life...but, wait he finds her and she's alive and talking! Boges, Winter, and Sharkey show up and slowly let Gabbi in on all she's missed these past months while she was in a 'coma'.

They get her safely back to Mrs. Or
Derek Brandon
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book "September: Conspiracy 365" was the best book of the series yet! The book starts with Cal waking up by the side of a river with his little sister looking over him. Gabbi had been in a coma for months and was finally ok and safe. After returning her home, the trio (Cal, Winter, and Boges) figure out to bug Oriana's house and listen to her conversations. When Cal successfully shoots the big into the window, the two boys hide out and listen to her audio. In doing so, they end up being disc ...more
Simon Taylor
Nothing happened.

Just as Lord struggles for new material in this ninth volume of twelve, I am not sure how to describe differently what is essentially a very samey instalment.

The powerful ending of August was undermined by a series of miraculous events that was never really explained, either in the short or long term effects. The Ryan Spencer issue was all but parked aside from the odd reference, and there was little progress on the DMO front.

The ongoing mystery surrounding the death of Winter’s
Jayden Watts
Oct 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book starts out by Cal finding Gabbi in the river. They go on to find Boges and Winter. After that they went to a police station and Gabbi walked in and was reunited with her family, Mum and Rafe. After that Cal sees Magpie, his great-uncle's attack bird, as they are traveling home. They got home and Cal went to Ryan Spencer's house.
once cal got there he got there ryans mum walked in and saw Cal then fainted. Ryan and Cal exchanged phone numbers and Cal left before Ryans mum woke up. Cal g
Hunter H
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Conspiracy 365 by Gabrielle Lord was insanely interesting. From Cal and Winter being chased by zombie two. All the way to his sister being thrown off a bridge in a sleeping bag! This was the best one so far! Cal is wanted by almost every person around. Even people who save him and give him water, simply want to just turn him in for the reward money.

This was my most favorite book in the series. Can't believe how much I loved this book. It kept me up at night! It's a great page turner. I never wa
Marianne
Oct 21, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
September Conspiracy 365 is the ninth book in the Conspiracy 365 series by Australian author Gabrielle Lord. Just when Cal thought his comatose sister Gabbi had drowned, he is stunned to find the vision of her kneeling beside him on the riverbank is real. Back in the city, convinced that Oriana has the Ormond Jewel and the Riddle, Cal and Boges find a novel way of listening in on her conversations. This instalment, Cal is involved in shoplifting, escapes from police via rail tunnels and helps Re ...more
Knoah Mohn
This book Conspiracy Theory 365 September by Gabriel Lord is a exciting and intense story of a 15 year old boy by the name of Calum Ornmond is trying to figure out the Ormnond riddle, The ornmond Jewel and the Ormond Singularly. It is all pieces of the puzzle that will solve the mysterious way his dad died in Ireland!

My opinion of this book is that it is a great book and all of the cliff hangers and page turners in this series is just great and always makes me want more. I don't think anything
Caleb Lattin
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was the best out of the whole series. It was the most exciting and had a good twist of comedy and life or death situations. This book was also the most violent book out of the whole series. The last thing I would like to say about this book is how Gabrielle Lord, who is the author, numbers the pages backwards. I just notices that now!

This book was about how the police and Callum were convinced that Oriana De La Force was behind Gabbies kidnapping. So Cal and His friend Boges shoot a m
Seth Martin
This series is about a run away teen who has been accused of attacking his sister when his twin attached her. Gabby just got out of a coma. Is thrown off a cliff into the freezing river. Cal instinctively jumps off the cliff to save her. Will he save her?

I recommend this book to many people at different ages. Mainly the elementary and middle schoolers. This book is so gripping that my mom told me to put it down.

I liked this book because Cal is always in trouble running away from cops and gan
Ethan
Sep 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: action-adventure
Linda
Jun 08, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
From a medical point of view, some things that happen in September are on the side of being impossible but gee, this series is above and beyond edge-of-your seat gripping with excitement! I keep asking myself, "What could possible happen next?" and the author obligingly comes up with a new twist and turn and death defying danger for Cal. How can these teens keep outwitting criminals, the police, and other authorities? Luckily the library called with the next 3 books in for me just as I was finis ...more
Jean
Oct 04, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The bad thing about these books is that if you are checking them out from the library to read and someone else has the next book and then they don't bring it back when they are supposed to and it is the only copy of that month in the library and you don't want to buy the book (why would you?) you are stuck waiting...unless you are the librarian and the delinquent returner of the next book happens to have to come in to do some other work and you find him and harass him and make him go to his lock ...more
Alex W
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book a lot. It starts off with cal once again at a scary moment. He is stuck in the river trying to find his sister. This book is the 9th out of 12 books in the series and is just as good as all the rest. I don't know how the author keeps it up. I liked this book because it is full of adventure, suspense and drama. During the book he gets stuck in a river, chased by oriana de la force again, and the books ends at another chase down with a prospector. I would recommend this book to a ...more
Darcy
Dec 30, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010, ya
When the last book ended I was worried about Gabi, but thank goodness Cal's luck held out and she not only survived, but woke up from her coma with no bad after effects. Cal had to slowly fill her in on things and then send her back home. In the meantime Cal and his crew of misfits are still searching for more info about the Ormand Riddle. They didn't really find much out this book, seemed like the spent most of the time running from people who are trying to turn him in for the reward. But the y ...more
Matthew Macdonald
Apr 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Conspiracy 365 September by Gabrielle Lord is a book about a teen aged boy named Cal. He is on the run and looking for his little sister. His sister was last thrown off a bridge and Cal dived in to the river to save his sister Gabby.

I recommend this book to any one who likes adventure and mystery books. This book was a very good book and the best of the series so far. The thing I don't like about this book is that's very hard to under stand at times.
Brandon
Only 3 months (books) left until I figure out what on Earth the Ormond Singularity is! Seriously, there are so few genuine hints that I don't even have a guess at this point. I suppose I'm grateful that I haven't figured everything out, but the clues trickle at such a devastating slow pace that it's driving me crazy. I mean somehow we don't even have answers about(view spoiler) revealed a number of books back.
Benjamin
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book a lot because it is a very intense book that wants you to keep reading more. Cal and his friends, Boges and Winter, are trying to discover the mystery about Cal's father and how he died and what are the secrets he left behind. They are trying to figure out the mystery while being chased by the police. He was accused for shooting his uncle and putting his sister into a coma. I would recommend this book to people who like mysteries.
Adam B.
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
In "Conspiracy 365 September" the main character Cal Ormand's little sister is in a coma. Later on in the book Cal's little sister wakes up from the coma in a stunning event. She was kidnapped, by criminals that were chasing after Cal, and the kidnappers threw her over the edge of a bridge and into a river.
This was an amazing book, it was one of the better books in the series.
If I had to recommend it to someone it would be someone who loves to always be on the edge of their seat.
Rachel
Jan 21, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The adventure continues! September was a fun read and I liked how the characters continued to work towards their goal and discover the secret not only to the main mystery, the Ormond Singularity, but also a bunch of side mysteries. I'm glad that things have changed with Cal's sister. The only thing I wish were different with this series so far is that I wish more of the mystery would have come to light. 3 books to go!
Books Ever After: 365 serie - september 7 47 Oct 06, 2016 05:01AM
  • Mutation (The Phoenix Files, #3)
  • Lizzie McGuire: The Orchids and Gumbo Poker Club
  • Never Mind The Goldbergs
  • Who Killed the Homecoming Queen? (Fear Street, #48)
  • Outlaw
  • Ash Mistry and the City of Death (Ash Mistry Chronicles, #2)
  • Confessions of a Closet Catholic
  • Waarom is de burger boos? Maarten van Rossem over hedendaags populisme
  • The Luxe Box Set (Luxe, #1-3)
  • Universele Reisgids voor Moeilijke Landen
  • First Strike (Rich and Jade, #4)
  • Jimmy Coates: Sabotage (Jimmy Coates, #4)
  • The Ghost Machine  (S.T.O.R.M. #2)
  • Leaving Protection
  • Wish You Were Here, Liza (Candy Apple #24)
  • De cursus 'Omgaan met teleurstellingen' gaat wederom niet door: verzamelde vertelsels
  • Violent Volcanoes (Horrible Geography)
  • Shantorian (Trackers, #2)
Gabrielle Lord survived being ‘razed’ by the nuns, acquired an education despite this, and after working in many different areas, sales, teaching, brick-cleaning, peach-picking and packing, and in the Public Service as an employment officer, started writing seriously aged 30.
Her first two manuscripts ended up composting the tomatoes at her market garden – another attempt to make a living – but the
More about Gabrielle Lord...

Conspiracy 365 (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • January (Conspiracy 365 #1)
  • February (Conspiracy 365, #2)
  • March (Conspiracy 365 #3)
  • April (Conspiracy 365, #4)
  • May (Conspiracy 365 #5)
  • June (Conspiracy 365 #6)
  • July (Conspiracy 365 #7)
  • August (Conspiracy 365, #8)
  • October (Conspiracy 365 #10)
  • November (Conspiracy 365 #11)