Start by marking “Lauren's Saints of Dirty Faith (Dirty Girls, #3)” as Want to Read:
Lauren's Saints of Dirty Faith (Dirty Girls, #3)

Lauren's Saints of Dirty Faith

(Dirty Girls #3)

In this third installment of the popular Dirty Girls Social Club series by NY Times and USA Today bestselling author Alisa Valdes (formerly Valdes-Rodriguez) we find Boston newspaper columnist Lauren Fernandez running for her life from a handsome sociopathic killer, with the help of her two best friends -- and straight into the arms of a hot, mysterious New Mexico cowboy. ...more
Published September 15th 2011 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published September 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Lauren's Saints of Dirty Faith, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lauren's Saints of Dirty Faith

Start your review of Lauren's Saints of Dirty Faith (Dirty Girls, #3)
Erica Bernal
Dec 30, 2011 rated it liked it
I enjoyed this.book for.what it was. I was.a.little.dissappointed by the ending which I felt.was.rushed.and the book had a lot.going on and.only.one.story.got.tied.up. there was a disclaimer at.the.end.that.there.is.another chapter describing a steamy night. (I think I will pass) I didn't buy a romance novel I bought Laurent, usnavys, and Rebecca. I mostly got.lauren who I feel didn't grow as much as I would have liked to see. usnavys (my favorite charachter) lacked any kind of.likability.and ...more
Jen
Jan 10, 2013 rated it it was ok
The story was fun--like the other books about Las Sucias. However, the editing was poor and the ending was rushed. I was disappointed.
Morgan
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the first two books in this series, but the lack of editing in this one made it really difficult to get into. Rebecca's child switched genders a couple times, and her storyline never really was resolved. Ms Valdes made a great decision to publish independently, but she needs some good beta readers and editors. Hopefully this book was an anomaly for her work.
Lois
May 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Fun, interesting, goes across a wide span of American cities, places, cultures, ethnicities, classes, and religions. I like the stories of those who have to inhabit multiple worlds and go back and forth between them.
Angela
Oct 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Lauren’s Saints of Dirty Faith, the third book in Alicia Valdes-Rodriguez’s Dirty Girls Social Club series, starts out with a bang and keeps moving. Valdes-Rodriguez knows how to interweave multiple plots in a way that keeps the reader turning the pages.

Lauren, fresh from a breakup with Jason Flynn, a Boston detective, is pushed into the subway tracks by a few Irish gangsters Flynn hired to get rid of her. But she lives. With the help of her friends, she flees Boston and heads to New Mexico,
Sofia The Great
Mar 29, 2012 rated it liked it
This is the 3rd installment of The Dirty Girls Social Club which the 1st book I loved. That book spoke to me in so many ways. It was awesome reading about smart Latina women who weren't the help or couldn't speak English.
I have to say I follow Ms. Valdes on facebook so I knew the book was only going to feature 3 of the the dirty girls. But I still had tiny hope they were gonna be a part of it by ways of a phone call or email but they weren't. To be honest they were slightly mention is passing.
Frances
Jan 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved it!! I love how some of the book is set in places I know.. I live in Albuquerque. I just love how Alisa gets the scenery just right! I have enjoyed all of Alisa's books, I recommend her books to any and everyone looking for something new and refreshing to read! I look forward to the next book in this series I missed the other women. I also have to say since I have been reading Alisa's blogs I love how her life and her cowboy mirror Laurens (not exactly but just enough!). Can't wait to ...more
Crystal Creeper
Oct 25, 2011 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book as much as I did the other Dirty Girls books. Which is to say it had all of the elements of the previous books in this series- it was fun, exciting and a good book to escape into to unwind. I plowed through it in 2 nights, and look forward to the future installments of this series. The only flaw in this book was the annoying amount of typos, mainly words spelled correctly but do not make sense in the context. There were about 20 of them, though i can't say which pages they ...more
T.
Apr 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chick-lit
It was exciting. Lauren messed with the wrong man and now he's out to kill her, but her girls don't believe her. Usnavys and Rebecca help her anyway because that's what friends do. Usnavys is broke and Juan has left her so she's back at her mom's house. Rebecca's father has another family from cheating on her mother. This book was very entertaining and a real page turner.
Abby
Dec 28, 2013 added it
Recommended to Abby by: others in the series
Shelves: chicklit, read_2016
The next part of Lauren, Usnavy and Rebecca's story stared in the Dirty Girls series. Much more murder mystery and thriller than light chick-lit, this one was good but not as compelling as the other books in the series for me. I did like the chapters from the male's points of view though; it added a good rounded perspective.
Ashley Lane
Jul 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
The story was interesting and I liked that t mainly focused on Lauren, Rebecca and Usnavys. I know that this was self published, but there seemed to be almost no editing. Misspellings, poor sentence structure, etc. detracted from the read at time.
Genie Morales
Aug 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Lauren is so crazy and that's what she gets - she should know better than that. I hope she finally learned her lesson, dying to read her dirty little chapter - but old fashioned need it in paperback!
Sheila
May 24, 2012 rated it liked it
A great, fun book overall. It is a bit scary and disturbing in a few parts of the book. Much more suspenseful than the other books in the series. Also, though this is less relevant, this book has a ton of typos! Ne arly one per page in some sections of the book. Very distracting.
Katie
Feb 23, 2012 rated it did not like it
What's worse? Her writing books or me reading them?
Mariella

• Breaking Wild
  • Firestarter
  • Family Affair
  • Charley
  • I've Got You Under My Skin (Under Suspicion, #1)
  • The Cinderella Murder (Under Suspicion, #2)
  • Garden Spells (Waverley Family, #1)
  • All Dressed in White (Under Suspicion, #3)
  • The Sleeping Beauty Killer (Under Suspicion, #4)
  • The Revealers
  • Every Breath You Take (Under Suspicion, #5)
  • Forever Christmas
  • You Don't Own Me (Under Suspicion, #6)
  • A Mrs. Miracle Christmas
  • Miracle on 34th Street
  • Ghosts of Acadia
  • The Birthday Girl
  • The Magician's Nephew (Chronicles of Narnia, #6)

Dirty Girls (3 books)
  • The Dirty Girls Social Club (Dirty Girls, #1)
  • Dirty Girls on Top (Dirty Girls, #2)