Start by marking “50 Ways to Lure Your Lover” as Want to Read:
50 Ways to Lure Your Lover

50 Ways to Lure Your Lover

2.88  ·  Rating details ·  58 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
REAL MEN

How to turn ho-hum into hot!

When freelance writer Mabel Ivey is offered a full-time job at Real Men magazine--the magazine dedicated to helping women find real-life heroes--she jumps at the chance. She's not sure whether to be complimented or insulted, however, that the first story is to be a makeover--her makeover!!

Then Mabel learns that the photographer chronicli
Published July 15th 2011 by Harlequin Treasury-Harlequin Love & Laughter 90s (first published March 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about 50 Ways to Lure Your Lover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 50 Ways to Lure Your Lover

Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Mabel Ivey -penulis lepas di Majalah Real Men, tidak sengaja bertabrakan dengan seorang pria saat akan masuk ke kantor majalah tersebut.

Mabel datang ke kantor Real Men karena ada tugas yang menunggunya. Apabila dia bisa menyelesaikan tugas ini, maka Mabel bisa diangkat sebagai karyawan tetap. Ternyata, tugas itu adalah membuat artikel "50 cara memikat cowok" sebagai artikel utama dalam menyambut ultah Real Men ke-50.

Yang bikin Mabel kaget adalah bahwa yang menjadi model dalam artikel ini harusl
Citra
Sep 25, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is totally hilarious. This is the first Harlequin novel that I read and I can say that I enjoyed it. I read it about 11 years ago when I was still in high school, however I still remember the major plot of the book.

I actually am not really into romance, however, I read a lot of them during my teenage years. Hormones, maybe?

This is a must read for romance comedy lovers or if you want to read book just to have some laugh, this book is for you!
Ralia Noviani
Mar 30, 2009
Cecilia Mike
Apr 17, 2009
196442
Julie Kistler is the author of 30 romance novels and five shorter works, including one Cat Crime, two chapters for charity projects, an online serial and a novella. Julie won the Madcap Award for the best romantic comedy of 2001 for JUST A LITTLE FLING, a Harlequin Temptation, and she was nominated for Romance Writers of America's Rita Award for BLACK JACK BROGAN, a Harlequin American Romance. Sev ...more
More about Julie Kistler...