Start by marking “Punchback” as Want to Read:
Punchback

Punchback

In the year 2028 there are only a handful of honest cops left in Detroit, a city now run by brutal mafia families. Detective Dane Shannon is waging a war of revenge against the men that destroyed his life. Determined to track down the killers, he accepts every assignment no matter how dangerous. Punch Back is an underground club catering to the vicious world of savage boxi ...more
Nook, 111 pages
Published October 2nd 2011 by Rebel Ink Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Punchback, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Punchback

Valentina Heart
This review was originally written for The Romance Reviews and can also be found there.

When I first read the blurb for this story, I was somewhat skeptical about it being savage or vicious, after all, blurbs are often so misleading. This time the blurb was right, and the book is brutal. The sex is rough, at times non-consensual, the fights are bloody and the told events from the past were not written to spare the sensible readers. I for one loved that. I enjoyed the sex scenes because I do like
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
Jan 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kink, futuristic, 2028
4 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Steele is part owner of the club Punch Back and is fed up to the back-teeth with it but he has no way out. Dane is asked to put his life on the line by going undercover at the club; he accepts it gladly willing to do anything to get revenge on the family that destroyed his life. When these two meet they find they have to rely on each other to stay alive.

Wow this is a brutal, gritty, get your teeth into story
Ami
I never read anything by this author before but the blurb is a bit intriguing. I'm in a mood for something darker or edgy and I must admit this one has it. The fights are brutal, savage, animalistic. The losers will being fuc*ed by the two owners, Steele and his lover, Brice. So there is a m/m/m scene in the first chapter that is nowhere consentual for the loser. I usually stay away from m/m/m but this fits the story very well, and it does show the dark side of the club.

I like both Ste
Meggie
Oct 07, 2011 rated it really liked it
This plotted story was dramatic, intense and, in some parts, even brutal. I liked Dane and Steele, as main characters, equally. The attraction between them was intense and real. And they were hot together. I have to admit, the story was to short. I wouldn't mind reading it longer.
Chela
Dec 25, 2011
Luisapug
Jul 04, 2013
S.K.
rated it did not like it
Nov 22, 2011
Gina
Mar 08, 2012
Cassandre Dayne
Jun 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-releases
~ Stephanie Lynn ~
Sep 11, 2013
Ross H
Jan 04, 2014
Cassandre Dayne is the award winning, bestselling author of over 200 novels and stories in several genres including BDSM, spanking stories, LGBT, D/s, dark pararnormal and romance. Her pieces are called edgy and terrifying as well as thought provoking and sensual. She’s also the radio host of The Edge, a blog talk radio show highlighting artists who take their work to the “edge”.

You can find her w