Start by marking “Wicked Edge (Castle of Dark Dreams #5)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Edge (Castle of Dark Dreams #5)

Wicked Edge (Castle of Dark Dreams #5)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  486 Ratings  ·  33 Reviews
"USA Today" bestselling author Nina Bangs once again tempts readers to enter the wickedly sensual Castle of Dark Dreams--a playground where private pleasures and devilish fantasies come true, where the men who breathe life into women's ultimate desires burn with their own supernatural fire...

As an angel, Passion prides herself on perfection. But some mischievous part of he
Published March 1st 2012 by Penguin Group (USA)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Edge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Edge

Hc Lynn
There's probably been a time in all of these books that I'm just not quite following. True to form, a moment or two here also but...

Still a good read! There's just a LOT going on, with a cosmic takeover trying to happen. Finally an intro into the Big Boss.. Not sure at the end of the day if that was a wise choice. He's seen as a guy (actually all of them) with some wack powers but not like a supreme type being. Like.. extra special human. And didn't get a full disclosure on Passion. Where did sh
Rin
Jun 09, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I made a huge mistake! I had no clue there was a series involved with this novel and jumped in at the middle when all the characters had been developed in previous books.

That being said- I did enjoy it as a quick, light read. And I appreciated how it had a plot and not just smut.

Rin
Theresa Hurley
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Always love a trip back to the Castle of Dark Dreams! Really enjoyed Edge and Passion!
Gerry Bartlett
Mar 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
Bangs delivers another laugh out loud read. This latest addition to the Castle of Dark Dreams series is fun and sexy. Edge is a hero to die for. Enjoy!
Ellie
Feb 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Marina
Mar 27, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Found this beauty at the library.I thought this series was finished.I really wanted more! Now I am thrilled to learn there is more.This is so exciting. I devoured the book of course. It was delicious. I can't wait to read the next one. Great characterization and awesome chemistry between characters. Loved loved the new characters and back stories. Never want this series to end!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler
Note to sel
Brandie
Dec 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The blackness surrounding his soul will make her mission more difficult.

As an Angel, Passion is charged with redirecting misguided souls. But due to her antics in Heaven she is sent to earth as a human and can not return until her mission is complete.

At the Castle of Dark Dreams , she meets Edge, the Bringer of Death, posing as an evil demon. At once, Passion knows that he's unredeemable.

But that doesn't stop her from wanting to embrace the wickedness that shines in his amber eyes. Not good if
Crystal
May 11, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vamp-were
Hmmm...it's been a while since I've read any from this series (mostly because the author had publisher issues so most everything was put on hold for a bit). But...I was under the impression that Edge was young. Apparently not. Apparently all the cosmic troublemakers are the same age.

So if I understand this correctly, there were opposites of each troublemaker created - opposites who were well, not prone to losing control. And... a fallen angel scooped them up. Still doesn't explain what the Big B
Carisa
This was a good read (not as funny as I expected), with an original world building (not a complex one), cute romance, very simple writing. But I’m going to read the next book because I’m curious about what the author will do next with such a string of varied and eccentric paranormal characters.
HERO is a Warrior, a cosmic troublemaker in charge of death –ok, he only kills bad people-, very strong, doesn’t know where he comes from and is tired of his job. When a beautiful –and maybe angel- visits
Melody
Enjoyable read.

Perhaps a little too reminiscent of Acheron and his (or rather, Sherrilyn Kenyon's) Dark-Hunters in places, what with the emphasis on the "Big Boss" and his control over the Cosmic Troublemakers.

Still, I enjoyed the storyline and the characters and, even if the ultimate "twist" wasn't such a shocker (I mean, really!), I'll be continuing on with the series.
Coreen
May 01, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Part of the castle of dark dreams series. Nina bangs provides the reader with an escapist book, that is paranormal, funny and unexpectedly romantic. I really enjoy Her style of writing, and this series. It follows a cosmic troublemaker Edge, who is a death demon, and Passion who is an angel sent to the castle of dark dreams to redeem the souls of the wicked, which this castle has plenty of. Edge finds himself in unchartered territory when he meets and falls for the angel sent to redeem him. Pass ...more
Natalie
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to admit to being a HUGE Nina Bangs fan, us both being Texans and her being an awesome author. This is book 5 in the Castle of Dark Dreams series. I know these characters so well at this point that I actually looked for the Castle and the candy store on my last trip to Galveston. Well not really, I know it's fiction. Still, you have to love Sparkle and Mede! This book was mainly about Edge and his mate-to-be Passion but, as always, the other characters in this "family" were ever-present. ...more
Cornelia
Apr 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Edge is a cosmic troublemaker who deals in death. After Passion talked her fellow angels in her department into painting their cubicles lime green, she is sent to earth to live as a human for a still to be determined length of time as punishment and she's staying at the hotel Edge works at,The castle of Dark Dreams on Galveston Island. The characters are not all what they seem to be or say they are. This paranormal romance is well written and filled with magic, fantasy, adventure, passion and lo ...more
JazzRizz
Sep 08, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library, 2013
How I love to visit the Castle of Dark Dreams. Things are getting a bit ominous at the Castle in this book though, but I guess it would figure . . . since this book revolves around the cosmic troublemaker Death.

Edge and Passion are a great couple, and it was great to see Cinn & Dacian again. I missed a bit of the humor that this series usually has, but again . . . there's a whole lot of bad stuff fixing to happen throughout the book.

I'm looking forward to where the next book is going.
Deanna Against Censorship
I love the Castle of Dark Dreams and it's outrageous inhabitants. They are powerful, funny and sexy. Demon and angel. Death and life. A match made in heaven or hell? Where ever it was made, it is a great match. The only bad thing about this book was its cover. Not sexy. The model was not strong enough. His look was insipid. Change the cover!
Christine
Totally ridiculous, but enjoyable enough. I had a number of giggle fits throughout, especially right at the beginning and after the hump. Better than 1/3 or 1/2 of the Sookie Stackhouse novels I've read. If I rated on plot alone, it would be only 2 stars, but I laughed so much it gets another!
Rexanna Ipock-Brown
I love Nina Bangs and this book is no exception. I am in awe of the beings she creates and the situations they end up in. She keeps me cheering for the hero and heroine to get together all through the book and satisfies my need in the end. I can't wait for her next book.
Ann Lorz
Another hit by Nina Bangs. She does a great job of keeping you wanting more of her Castle of Dark Dreams. I'm so happy Edge finally got his happy ending. I also enjoyed the past characters that came out to visit.
Audrianna
With every book I read in the series, I come to love the characters even more. Wicked Edge really added depth to the characters of the Castle of Dark Dreams and I'm eager to read more of Bangs' books and love those characters as well.
Cindy
Jul 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nina can write some books!! Love this series
Can't wait for more books to be released! Nina has a great way with words and her imagination is over the top. If only she could write faster! *wink
* Booksessed * Bec
enjoyed edges story, its the one I've been waiting for
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
Nina Bangs. Of course I have to read!
Sue
Jun 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read, contained everything you expect Comedy, suspense, intrigue, romance a roller coaster ride
Coral Marcum thomas
Once again an excellent book!
Taylor
Apr 27, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kickass-heroine
Somehow Nina Bangs manages to make me laugh with every single one of these books. They really are good in a goofy kind of way. I can't wait for the next one just so I can laugh... way too much.
Tina
Mar 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fsf
I have loved every book in this series! As with the last book Wicked Fantasy, I finished this one in one sitting. I could'nt seem to put it down. Now I am impatiently waiting for Wicked Whispers.
Jen
Feb 21, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bangs, fv
Passion and Edge

Full review to come on Fiction Vixen Book Reviews
Melindeeloo
3.5 stars - review to come
  • A Devil Named Desire (The Devil's Bargain #2)
  • Forever Claimed (The Claiming #3)
  • Master of Darkness (Mageverse, #9)
  • Shadow Rising (Dark Dynasties, #3)
  • Deliver Me from Darkness (Paladin Warriors, #1)
  • Vampire in Paradise (Deadly Angels, #5)
  • Tiger Bound (Sentinels #4)
  • The Covert Wolf (Phoenix Force, #1)
  • When Temptation Burns (The Shadow Keepers, #6)
  • His Darkest Salvation (Jaguar Warriors, #3)
  • Angel Betrayed (The Fallen, #2)
  • Predatory (The Sentinels, #0.5, Immortal Guardians, #3.5)
  • Deadly is the Kiss (Primal Instinct World, #1)
  • Eternal Captive (Mark of the Vampire, #3)
  • Chaos Burning (Bound by Magick, #2)
  • Siren's Desire (Dark Tides, #3)
  • Nightborn (Lords of the Darkyn, #1)
  • The Catalyst (Preternaturals, #3)
Talk about misspent youth. What did I do during those lazy summer days of childhood when I could’ve been honing my writing skills? Nothing. Okay, so I spent a lot of time dreaming I was a cowgirl with a trusty black stallion. Oh, and I read every Walter Farley horse novel. I was an only child so I relied on my imagination to supply the excitement in my life.

By high school, I’d decided to trade in
More about Nina Bangs...

Castle of Dark Dreams (8 books)
  • Wicked Nights (Castle of Dark Dreams #1)
  • Wicked Pleasure (Castle of Dark Dreams #2)
  • Wicked Fantasy (Castle of Dark Dreams #3)
  • My Wicked Vampire (Castle of Dark Dreams #4)
  • Wicked Whispers (Castle of Dark Dreams, #6)
  • Wicked Memories (Castle of Dark Dreams, #7)
  • Forever Wicked