Start by marking “Pink Tips: breast cancer advice from someone who's been there. (Volume 1)” as Want to Read:
Pink Tips: breast cancer advice from someone who's been there. (Volume 1)

Pink Tips: breast cancer advice from someone who's been there. (Volume 1)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  1 Review
New York Times Bestselling Author Lee Woodruff says, "This poignant book will help millions the way her documentary, 'The Breast Cancer Diaries' has." When diagnosed with breast cancer at 38 years, young mother and journalist Ann Murray Paige didn't have time for long books on what to do--she wanted cancer cliff notes. But there weren't any. So she wrote them. "pink tips" ...more
Published June 1st 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Pink Tips, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pink Tips

Christine
Mar 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
What I love about Ann's books is that I feel like I'm in my kitchen having coffee with a girlfriend. She is funny, poignant, and profound. This book is a must-read for anyone who knows anyone with a cancer diagnosis, which we all do, sooner or later. Keep it on hand.
Ann Paige
Oct 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kim Hanson
Mar 26, 2014
Susie Stangland
Oct 01, 2011
Lee Woodruff
Oct 01, 2011
Breast cancer activist Ann Murray Paige is an award-winning journalist, filmmaker and author whose creative non-fiction is lauded by New York Times Bestselling Author Lee Woodruff and leading oncologist Ann Partridge, MD, MPH, Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School.
Her book 'pink tips. breast cancer advice from someone who's been there' collects Paige's 50 best tips that got her