Start by marking “Sweet Southern Nights” as Want to Read:
Sweet Southern Nights

Sweet Southern Nights (The Eatons #7)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  199 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews

The Kentucky clinic where Dr. Levi Eaton is volunteering is worlds away from his wealthy Pennsylvania roots. Still, the South has plenty of attractions�like his colleague's captivating sister. Angela Chase is sexy, charming and looking for fun, not commitment. That combination suits Levi just fine, until he begins to appreciate what lies beneath her Southern belle facade.

H

Published March 1st 2012 by Kimani Romance (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Southern Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweet Southern Nights

Kerry  sullivan
Mar 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This was a really good story about honesty and living the life you want rather then the life your family wants. Both Levi and Angela were very likeable and the fact they both had very set ideas of what they wanted from a relationship was both refreshing and endearing. The story had a real feel of the old adage.. "the best revenge is a life well lead" and I have to say this was a prime example of a life well lead by both Levi and Angela. This was defiantly a feel good tale of two people who worke ...more
Wall-to-wall books - wendy
This story started out with Levi which I wasn't too sure about at first. I started liking it more when she introduced Angela, whom I fell in love with right away. Angela was very sweet, kind, seemed soft spoken, and had been burned before. I did start liking Levi too as I got to know him. There was great character development. I really had a good picture of all the "players" in the story. The problem was that I was picturing them in a "Soap opera".

The whole story, while being sweet and romantic
Urs
Feb 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-w-cw, read-w-nch
This was the first book that I have read from The Eaton series. Before this, the only Rochelle Alers books that I had read were the short story compilations (Living Large, Rosie's Curl And Weave, Della's House of Style, etc).

In this book, Levi Eaton and Angela Chase are two who have all but sworn off love relationships and settled for “just friends” instead of romantic commitments. The two are set up together as a favor to Angela’s brother, but they cannot ignore their strong attraction to one
Rhonda
Feb 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Sweet Southern Nights by Rochelle Alers
4 STARS
I had a nice enjoyable break reading Sweet Sourthern Nights. Also learned a few new facts at the same time.
Dr. Levi Eaton is working in Kentucky for six months. He has a practice in New York city. When he is asked to take Duncan Chase's sister to a wedding in two days. He calls her and agrees to have dinner the night before so they knew a little about each other first.
Angela Chase five years ago the day before her wedding got a call from her fiance
Toni
Jan 28, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, 2012
The Eaton clan is an extended family of mostly teachers and doctors. In this installment, Levi Eaton has left his Manhattan practice to spend some time volunteering at a clinic in Kentucky (the wealthy Eatons are also dedicated to philanthropy). His colleague asks him to escort his sister, Angela Chase, to a family wedding and the sparks fly. But since Levi is only in town for a short time and Angela has sworn of men for a while, the two agree to just have fun and enjoy each other. Of course, th ...more
Rhapsody Phoenix
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
Although I liked Levi's character i found that i didn't necessarily enjoy the endless blah blah blah because it felt as if the author took short cuts especially with the love scenes it felt like she half-stepped and some of it just fell flat. I didn't hate this book but i didn't love it either, i was bored.
Teresa Scott
Sep 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, tower-team-v
I loved this story. I am planning to read more books by this author. The characters were likable and interesting. I would recommend this for anyone who likes romance. It was short, sweet and to the point.
Reshemah
Mar 08, 2012 rated it really liked it
Another book in the Eaton Family series, Sweet Southern Nights is a wonderful story about love. Mrs. Alers keeps putting out wonderful stories in this family series. I am on pins and needles waiting on the next story about Crystal Eaton.
Shone
Jul 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: avid romance readers.
Shelves: eaton-series
Dr Levi Eaton leaves the big city to work for six months in rural Kentucky. Into his life by way of accident comes Angela the Southern Belle sister of his friend and co-worker Dr. Duncan Chase. Now the chase is on.
ConSonia
Apr 06, 2012 rated it really liked it
The storyline was beautiful the love in this story between Angela and Levi felt so real the intimate moments that they shared amongst one another was strong and contagious. I loved every moment of this book it was great from beginning to end.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Nov 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: aar-aas-aam
Angela and Levi had a matched handed to them and made it work by thinking nothing would come of it. I found this read to be lite and refreshing with its southern charm. I am most looking for the next book with the Eaton cousin. The little tease presented has certainly sparked my interest.
Angel Pool
Oct 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Nice read
Britainy
Mar 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really liked this. The premise and eventual HEA flowed flawlessly! Dr. Levi is so yummy and a sweetheart to boot :P I really can't wait to read the follow up books.
Marilyn Diamond
Oct 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I want a husband just as rugged as Dr. Levi Eaton... those Eatons are no joke but neither are The Chases. Enjoyed this book can't wait for the next series.
Ariana
Mar 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I didn't understand why she was keeping the fact that she was a writer a secret. And what was the purpose of introducing her ex, I thought there would have been more details of their break up
BW Diva
Aug 26, 2012 rated it really liked it

I really enjoyed this novel...a great love story!!!
Glenda
May 22, 2013 rated it really liked it
Really good read
Debra Odom
Jul 10, 2013 rated it liked it
This book is well written as usual, but the plot was not as interesting as some of Alers' other books.
Shantel
Feb 07, 2017
Marnie Bishop
Nov 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Sinful Temptation (Twins of Sin, #2)
  • Always in My Heart (Harts in Love, #1)
  • Sultry Nights
  • Desire a Donovan (The Donovans #7)
  • Diamond Dreams
  • Copping Attitude
  • Courting Justice (Madaris Family & Friends, #18)
  • Dark Lord of Kismera (Knights of Kismera, #1)
  • Quinn (Wyoming Sky, #1)
  • Grandmaster's Legacy (Erotic Historical Suspense, Box Set)
  • Some Kind of Magic
  • Forever a Stallion
  • Dangerous Love (The Fitzgerald Family, #4)
  • Chemistry of Desire
  • Kiss Me, I'm Irish
  • Case of Desire (Hopewell General, #4)
  • Delectable Desire
  • My Only Desire
Rochelle Alers was born in Manhattan, New York, USA, where she raised. She obtained degrees in Sociology and Psychology, before started to work. She is a member of the Iota Theta Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and her interests include gourmet cooking and traveling. She has traveled to countries in North, Central and South America, and Europe. She is also in accomplished in knitting ...more
More about Rochelle Alers...

The Eatons (7 books)