Start by marking “Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)” as Want to Read:
Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)

Finale

(Hush, Hush #4)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  134,854 ratings  ·  8,249 reviews
Nora and Patch thought their troubles were behind them. Hank is gone and they should be able to put his ugly vendetta to rest. But in Hank's absence, Nora has become the unwitting head of the Nephilim and must finish what Hank began. Which ultimately means destroying the fallen angels - destroying Patch.

Nora will never let that happen, so she and Patch make a plan: lead ev
Published October 23rd 2012 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Finale, please sign up.
Regina I ship Nora with no one. Although Nora and Patch are as bad as each other, so I think they deserve each other. Dante seems to be on a different wave l…moreI ship Nora with no one. Although Nora and Patch are as bad as each other, so I think they deserve each other. Dante seems to be on a different wave length and once Nora maybe thought he was attractive but never had any real feelings for him. (less)
Can't Wait Books of 2012
2,514 books — 15,707 voters
YA Novels of 2012
1,320 books — 10,689 voters

More lists with this book...

·  134,854 ratings  ·  8,249 reviews

Start your review of Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)
Melody
Sep 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
UPDATE #2
Wow! There has been alot of hate going on for the series/books with all the "hate review" going on and I totally respect all or your opinions since there is something called "freedom of speech" and "voicing your opinion". I totally get that and I don't have anything against you guys but some people are not just voicing there opinions, they're straight out bashing the books and the author. There's also one thing i do not understand, some people claim the books wasted their precious time
Angie
Oct 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I simply loved this series. I will miss you Pat h!!!!!

PEOPLE ..........GET A GRIP. YOU ARE COMPLAINING BECAUSE A PUBLISHING COMPANY IS PUBLISHING A FORM OF ENTERTAINMENT THAT IS SELLING.

AND BY THE WAY, HERE IS THE KICKER. Free Will. YOU have the choice to by it or not. If is sucks so bad to you, WHY do you buy the first 3 and read them ALL. Books I do not like, I stop reading and toss them, then GUESS WHAT....I do not by the next in the series. WOW, What a concept.

The worst thing about another H
Cait
Oct 02, 2011 is currently reading it

Seriously, Fitzpatrick?! Seriously?!

I just.....I just can't understand! First Adornetto, then Kate, and now you not only once with your freaking graphic novel, but twice?!

See, you're even making Dean (my dearest Mocha's husband) cry. This madness has to end!

All of the authors I've mentioned so far are not doing this to advance the story, in any way, shape, or form. Hell, all of these series could have been done in half the amount that there are currently; all of these authors are doing
~Poppy~
May 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I swear to you, Nora Grey, on this day, from now and forever, to give myself to you. I am yours. My love, my body, my soul—I place in your possession and protection.” He held out the ring, a single offering, a binding promise.”

You dress to impress," I said approvingly.
"No, Angel." He leaned in, his teeth softly grazing my ear. "I undress to impress.

I have so many feelings right now!! It was perfect!! There were many unexpected things and I feel happy and sad at the same time!!

(view spoil
Tess Burton

It. Is. Over.
I did it.
I read the entire Hush, Hush series.
And I came out alive.
Just.
When I started reading the very first book, I had no idea what I was getting myself in for.
I believed I was in for a paranormal-romance treat.
I didn't heed anyone's warnings.
So allow me to attempt to warn you. Please God, let me help.

I have read every book in this series and I have reviewed each one.

But I can sum up the entire series in one .gif:

description

Buckle up, kids. I am posting my final review of this hunk of rectal
jessica
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
not gonna lie, the finale of this series feels a little rushed to me, but boy. what a finale it is.

even though this story had its ups and downs along the way, its definitely one of the more unique series i have read and one that has gotten me to open up more to the paranormal sub-genre. i am really content with how everything played out (i just wish it had better pacing) and i am glad i will be putting this book back in its place on my shelf with positive feelings.

any recommendations for simil
Oct 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

That is some stuff right there.

Seriously, I can't even fathom -

Actually, I'm not even going to try tonight. Its my bedtime, and honestly if I try to write a review for it now, it'll be just a jumble of words that wouldn't really live up to my rating.

STAY TUNED (?)

***

I think its a necessity that on every cover in this series Patch has to have his shirt off.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Tee hee.

***

Finale? WHAT??? I thought this was a joke...especially sin
Steph Sinclair
Oct 02, 2011 marked it as unlikely
Recommends it for: Bahahahaha!!!
Oh, my damn. Now it has a pseudo cover with random scattered black raven's angel's feathers.

OMFG.

I think...I think...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'mgonnabesick

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
hayden
Oct 02, 2011 rated it did not like it
DNF.

HAHA -- the cover models look like R-Patz (with Bruno Mars hair) and K-Stew (with a bit of a 'fro going).
How fitting.

Finale. Really. What an anticlimactic title.
C'mon, guys. Really. We all know Becca could've summarized the three things that happened in SILENCE in the beginning of this book and kept it a trilogy. Things would've worked much better that way.

F#@!. Really? She really can't stop at number 3? I seriously doubt I'm going to read this. She really couldn't finish in Silence?

It reall
ari
My book blog: http://yumyabooks.blogspot.com

My Summary: This is the fourth and final book in the bestselling Hush, Hush series. In the previous book, Silence, Nora swore an oath that if Hank Miller (aka The Black Hand and her dad) died, she'd take his place as leader of the Nephilim race. And, naturally, he died so she became the leader. So in Finale Nora is to lead the Nephilim army to war against the fallen angels, which also means against Patch (aka fallen angel and love of her life).
Naturall
shre ♡
Oct 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The last book of the Hush Hush series, so many wonderful memories, so many unforgettable scenes, so many tears, laughs, and shocks...I will never forget this series for all it was worth. My journey with this series was one I enjoyed very much and I hoped would last forever, but alas, all good things have to come to an end....but at least Becca Fitzpatrick knew how to make a lasting impression with her fourth and final book. It was the perfect ending! I was completely hooked on every single word ...more
Sophia Triad
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finale. And there will be no moment of peace in this book until maybe the short epilogue. The book is packed with action, it is angsty and it is full of twists.

The only strong reference point is the love of Patch for Nora:

“Did you know, the first time I saw you, I thought: I’ve never seen anything more captivating and beautiful?”

“Why are you telling me this?” I said miserably.

“I saw you, and I wanted to be close to you. I wanted you to let me in. I wanted to know you in a way no one else did. I
Lore
It was a pretty damn awesome end, but I did have a few issues with certain plot points, though.

Valerie
Oct 10, 2011 rated it liked it
All I see is people bitching about this book. I have a simple solution: DON'T READ IT IF YOU'RE THAT UPSET OVER THERE BEING A FOURTH BOOK.

I would have been pissed if she ended Silence the way she did without there being this book to tie things up. I don't know how people would have been satisfied with that ending.

But it seems a lot of people hate the series and keep reading. That makes no sense to begin with...

---

Just finished the book and lol. I made a ''WTF'' face a lot, especially towards the
Oct 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: signed
A good conclusion but I am so upset about my favorite character!!! :-(
(view spoiler)

I'm with everyone else when I say WTF?! 4th book in the Trilogy?!?!?!?!?!?
After reading Silence there is a lot still open but I thought that was the last book. I can always use some more Patch and Scott though.
Charlotte
Oct 25, 2011 marked it as to-read
Oh, god.
Okay, so, Hush Hush is kind of quiet.
Crescendo is really loud.
Silence is....silent.
SO WHAT CAN YOU POSSIBLY CALL THIS? Semi-Sorta-Loud-Stormy-Angsty-Silence?
And by the way...OH, SO NOW IT'S A SAGA? It started with the Twilight saga. And now the Fallen saga. Then the Beautiful Creatures saga. And now...
I can just picture B-Fitz's conversation with her publisher.

Fitzpatrick: Look, looky here! I've finished Silence! I can finally stop writing and sit on my piles of dough in peace!
Publisher
Chloe
Oct 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Okay, everyone has now expressed how infuriated they are that there is a fourth book to this series, now I am going to put in my opinion. Yes, I am ecstatic, in fact it is taking a lot of physical restrain to type this in but, by god, when I realized that there was a fourth book I screamed so loud I think my neighbours have call the police. Of course I found out about 3 minutes after finishing Silence so I was very deflated that the book had ended like that with so many gaps and questions but I ...more
Ahmad Sharabiani
Finale (Hush, Hush, #4), Becca Fitzpatrick
Finale: Nora and her fallen angel boyfriend Patch have had a pretty rocky relationship, and now they finally get to be together. But, Nora has to deal with the fact that she is now the leader of the Nephilim army, she has to deal with the raging war between them and the fallen angels. Nora and Patch are determined to do what it takes to finally just have a normal life together, but as time goes on, Nora has to figure out where her loyalties lie. Nora and
Lindsey
Mar 02, 2012 marked it as to-read
You know what? This is a really amazing series. Everything about it is enticing and intense. I find myself pushing these books to the top of my "to read next" pile, and when I open them up to read at night, I can't seem to stop thinking I'll just read for another half hour...

So when I was checking out the Goodreads page for Silence and under the "Books by Becca Fitzpatrick" thing, I saw FINALE(HUSH, HUSH #4) I think I probably started screaming my head off with joy.

But when I click on the l
Twizzie
Jun 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: definitly-to-read, ar

For anyone that wants to read my melt down before the book came out, click the spoiler. :)

(view spoiler)
Sammy
Nov 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Oh my God... :')

.. BEFORE READING ..
Dante said, “I tried talking Nora into a ride, but she keeps blowing me off.”
“That’s because she has a hard-A boyfriend. He must have been
homeschooled, because he missed all those valuable lessons we learned in kindergarten, like sharing. He finds out you took Nora for a ride, he’ll wrap this shiny new Porsche around the nearest tree.”

some of the quotes i love of Patch
“And I need you, Angel. More than I think you’ll ever know.” -Silence

“You’re mine, Angel, a
Heather
Dec 12, 2011 marked it as to-read
You know what's annoying? The fact that all of these people waste they're time posting on here about how much they hate the series and blah blah blah. Obviously you like it enough to read every book they publish, and then even more to log onto this website and write 9 paragraphs about how much you hate it. THEN search to see the next book, and write a review about how much it's going to suck. Let me help you all out. NO ONE CARES. I don't wanna see that you think the series is dragging out. I am ...more
NAT.orious reads ☽
2 STARS ★★★✩✩✩
This book is … not something you'll ever hear me recommend. Ever.

Overall.
Well, glad I can put this behind me. This used to be a 5 STAR thing for me??? What the fudge, teenage NAT??

This book was so bad I'm not even gonna get into the dirty details of what I liked about this book. In all honesty, if I didn't know better, I'd think a teenager scripted and wrote Finale. My book buddy and I have talked about this so often but it does only get truer everytime we do so.

Apart fr
Amy Leigh
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great ending to the Hush Hush Saga! I loved the action in this book. Nora grew up so much and her relationship with Patch was undeniable. I loved how new characters were introduced without it seeming awkward and how old enemies popped back up unexpectedly. I would definitely re-read this series!

Patch and Nora have been through a lot. Now things are about to get much crazier. Hank screwed Nora over by making her swear an oath to lead his army or her mother would die. So of course she d
Sarah Elizabeth
This started out good, but the pace really killed it.

Nora was both strong and weak in this book. Strong because she was intent on finding a way to please both the angels and the Nephilim, and weak because she ended up with a bit of a drug addiction.

The storyline in this was about Nora trying to fulfil her oath to lead the Nephilim, whilst still dating Patch, and trying to keep that a secret. The pace in this was really slow, and while it was good in places, the pace really killed it for me, and
Alexis *Reality Bites*
Spoiler Free Review
4.5 STARS out of 5
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Series: Book #4 in Hush Hush Series

'Scott didn't like the answer he kept coming back to.
If Nora had done this-
If Patch had helped her-
It didn't matter how carefully they'd covered their tracks. They'd miss something. Everyone always did. It was only a matter of time.'

~Inner monologue of Scott

Finale starts with Nora stepping up as leader of the Nephilim. Well trying to at least, she is met with heavy opposition. Not only is it
Booknut
Feb 03, 2012 rated it it was ok
My opinion on Nora during this entire book:

Go ahead, Nora. Ignore everyone's advice. Drink more of the 'evil-demon-magic' potion and screw everything up. Go ahead!! SEE IF I CARE.

________________

(The 'WHEN I FINISHED' REVIEW:)

I finished Finale. I reached the end!

Fortunately, there is no 'Encore'.

But now I have finished it in one sitting I realised that it's...HOLY MOLY IT'S ALMOST ELEVEN O'CLOCK!!

Sleep calls.
Dreams call.
And Patch will hopefully be in every single one of them.

Adios and sweet
Martha
Oct 08, 2011 marked it as to-read
Dear lord .

And we all thought the cover of Silence was bad.
Lindsay
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

I can't wait to see how this finally ends. This better be the best book in the series! And Patch better be on every single page.
Siena Mirabella

• Rapture (Fallen, #4)
  • Torment (Fallen, #2)
  • Passion (Fallen, #3)
  • Fallen (Fallen, #1)
  • A través de mi ventana (Hidalgos #1)
  • Fallen in Love (Fallen, #3.5)
  • Onyx (Lux, #2)
  • Mi desesperada decisión
  • Perfecto mentiroso
  • Opal (Lux, #3)
  • Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)
  • Origin (Lux, #4)
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush: The Graphic Novel, #1)
  • A través de ti (Hidalgos 2)
  • The Elite (The Selection, #2)
  • The One (The Selection, #3)
  • Obsidian (Lux, #1)
  • After (After, #1)
Becca Fitzpatrick grew up reading Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden with a flashlight under the covers. She graduated college with a degree in health, which she promptly abandoned for storytelling. When not writing, she's most likely prowling sale racks for reject shoes, running, or watching crime dramas on TV. She is the author of the bestselling HUSH, HUSH Saga. Her new book BLACK ICE arrives in book ...more

Hush, Hush (4 books)
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
  • Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)
  • Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)