Start by marking “One Night With A Prince” as Want to Read:
One Night With A Prince

One Night With A Prince (Royal Brotherhood #3)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  6,546 Ratings  ·  216 Reviews
The New York Times bestselling author delivers the third book in her lively historical romance series set in Regency England, featuring three illegitimate sons of the Prince of Wales and the women who snare them. Original.
Hardcover, Large Print
Published October 31st 2005 by Wheeler Publishing (first published July 1st 2005)

Shawna
5+ stars – Historical/Regency Romance

Wow! What an utterly delightful gem this turned out to be! I absolutely loved, loved, loved it!

One Night With a Prince is such a fun, sexy, witty, steamy, entertaining, emotional, and engaging romance, and the H/h make a saucy, amusing, and unforgettable couple with magnetic chemistry in spades. “Prince of Sin” Gavin Byrne reminded me a little of Derek Craven from Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas (one of my all-time favorite romantic heroes) because of his br
Fani *loves angst*
I really loved this book! I won't get into the plot, as GR has done a good job of describing it, except that the hero and heroine pretend to be lovers so they can get into a house party in the country and steal some letters from their host.

I really liked the way Jeffries described how their initial attraction transformed from lust to love. They started to know each other better, came to care and then fell in love. It was realistic and it was done in a good pace. In fact, everything was timed as
Milica's Bookshelf
Najbolja knjiga cele trilogije. Baš sam se lepo opustila i uživala, odlično, odlično. :))
Daniella
(3.75 stars, but as a personal rule, I round down.)

One Night with a Prince was a really engrossing read. I was only a few pages in when I found myself getting swept away by the potent sexual tension between Byrne and Christabel. Damn. This book was hot as hell, I tell you.
description

The writing was great—as expected from Ms. Sabrina Jeffries—and the characters were likeable. Christabel's definitely my idea of an amazing heroine. Strong-willed, kick-ass, and fierce, she wasn't scared of fighting for what sh
Mei
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: historical
Very good romance and both main characters!

Since the beginning I just knew that Gavin will fall for Christabel! LOL

And he has a very good reason to! Christabel is a very good heroine: she's ready to do everything to save her father and, as a by blow, the regent. She's compassionate too and she soon realizes that Gavin's thirst for vengance is what makes him bitter and unfeeling.

When she glimpses Gavin's soul, she falls for him too and manages to redeam him with only logic. It was brilliantly don
Kübra Yağmur
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
Kraliyet Piçleri de bitti. 😭
Bu serideki her erkeğe ayrı ayrı bayılıyorum yahu! Ve Vist oynamayı öğrendiğimde kat kat giyinip Gavin ile bir el oynayacağım. 😉

Epsilon acilen serilere yakışan kapaklarla yeni Sabrina romanları bassın lütfen!
Cheryl
One Night With A Prince, the final book in the Royal Brotherhood trilogy, was wickedly delicious, brimming with scandal, and starred a hero that was devilishly handsome and sinfully charming... 5 stars!!!!

The first time Gavin Byrne met Christabel she shot at him and put a hole in his hat and in his cabriolet. She was unlike any other woman Gavin had met. She was tough and didn't let people run over her and she stood her ground. But once she and Gavin made a deal to be partners in retrieving some
Yolanda
Mar 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me ha gustado mucho la saga, he disfrutado mucho con ella. Los 3 me han gustado pero este el que más. Gavin es mucho Gavin :)
Brianna
Oct 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars.

Man, this was good! I love Byrne, with all his cynical, wicked, yet intriguing ways. Christabel was a force to be reckoned with as well. I appreciated her backbone, her skill with weapons, and her ability to tell Byrne like it was. And the chemistry in this novel, you guys!!!! It was so good! I just love Sabrina Jeffries' style. The side plot where Christabel and Byrne searched for the letters was intriguing, but really, I was just in this for the romance. I usually dislike books wher
Gaby Cordova
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
He terminado el último libro de esta trilogía de La Hermandad de los Bastardos y me ha dejado con un muy buen sabor de boca. Esta última novela me gusto estuvo llena acción, de mucha seducción y de escenas emotivas. Si a caso lo único que no me llegó a gustar de la trama en la novela fue la actitud del príncipe hacia Gavin el héroe, su fue muy hdp con él a comparación de con sus otros dos hermanos.
Pero en cuanto al libro en si no tengo ninguna queja, Sabrina Jeffries escribe de un modo muy adic
Kelly22
Jun 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Readers who loves to read a high-quality reformed-rake story!
Recommended to Kelly22 by: Cheryl
5.00+ Stars - Regency/Historical Romance!

Thanks a lot to Cheryl, whose beautiful review made me finally start this amazing book!

When I first had this one, I thought hell, another rake’s story with a hero who must love to disrupt female sensibilities with his sometimes corny unremorseful flirtatious skills, who gambles emotions away with an excuse of an unacceptable tortured past. But God I was so gloriously wrong! I might have just outlined the story’s one subtle version, but I skipped the part
Zeek
Nov 07, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hist-rom, romance
This the third book in Sabrina Jeffries's "Royal Brotherhood Series", One Night With A Prince is the first and only one I’ve read so far in that series. A regency, this is Gavin Byrne’s story- one of the bastard son’s of The Prince of Wales.

Never acknowledged by his royal father, Byrne pulled himself up from the slums of England to be a wealthy and powerful owner of a gambling club....

Okay, we’ve seen that before, (LISA KLEYPAS) but I must admit I found I liked this tale.

The heroine is Lady Chr
Kelly
Jul 13, 2010 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2010-read
The plot is tight, the character development very good and the h/h are a delight to know. I was cheering them on in the bedroom, at the card tables, and in matters of the heart.

Now off to order book 1 and 2 and see what the other by blows have in store for this reader.

I also feel the need to learn all there is to know of the game whist. So off to google!
Hilal Kahraman
Aug 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
3,5/4

Arada kafalarından birbirine vurup kesin şu inadı diyesim gelmedi değil.

Draker ileyken Alec'i kitap boyunca görebiliyorduk Gavin'da ise kardeşleri o kadar az gördük ki neredeyse yoktular ilk ve ikinci kitaptaki gibi kardeşlerin daha çok aktif olmasını tercih ederdim 💕 ve Christabel aradığımız asker kızıdır yürü be!

"Kraliyet Piçlerinin Kardeşliği'ne!"
Jennifer Wardrip
Fans of Ms. Jeffries' ROYAL BROTHERHOOD SERIES have been waiting for the story of Gavin Byrne, one of three half-brothers who are the sons of England's Prince Regent. These half-noble brothers have gotten into all types of scrapes, known countrywide as notorious rogues-in their personal lives as much as their professional ones. The series began with Alexander Black, Earl of Iversley, in the book IN THE PRINCE'S BED. Second brother Marcus North, Viscount Draker, had his story told in TO PLEASURE ...more
Anne
This is my third Sabrina Jeffries book, and by far my favorite! I loved both the hero and the heroine in this one. Usually, there is one of the main characters that I like more, but this time around I couldn't have made a choice between the two!
Christabel was a breath of fresh air! She didn't care what society thought about her, only about doing what was right. I particularly liked that she was ready, willing, and able to defend herself. (view spoiler)
Claudine
Sep 26, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: literally not a single human being
Astri  Nasthasia Videlia
Naaahh... ini.. Maksud gw yg di bilang P.E.R.F.E.C.T tadi.. td salah buku.. hahahha.. [image error]

Ini buku yg bikin gw begadang ampe jm 2 pagii saking penasaran pengen tau akgirnya... hahahha... [image error]

Gavin.. gavin.. gavin... oh Gavin... [image error]

Bukan bangsawan seperti k2 Saudara tirinya... tapi bagi gw.. Dy lah Pria paling Gentlemen disini... hhooohooh.. dengan caranya sendiri tentunya.. hahahha... [image error]

Gavin.. Seorang Pria kaya pemilik Club Judi ternama di London.. Tiba -
Saly
Shannon
This has to be my least favorite in the series. After how much I loved the first book, this seemed pretty bad. The biggest problem I had with this was Byrne as a love interest. Christabel was fine, but, the farther I read, I honestly couldn’t stand Byrne. Even knowing that they were eventually going to fall in love, a lot of his behavior up until that point really rubbed me the wrong way. I didn’t like how he dealt with Christabel not wanting to sleep with him at first. She was pretty clear that ...more
Angelina Hosein
Jan 26, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gavin adalah tipe badboy idaman para wanita!

Tapi bagaimanapun juga hati ku sudah di miliki oleh Draker lol

Novel penutup Royal Brotherhood yang mengesankan, ringan, 'cukup panas', cerita yang intens, overall menyenangkan untuk di selesaikan seharian penuh

Love Sabrina Jefferies
Lady Jaye
Rather surprising myself, by the end, I enjoyed the book far more than I thought I would.
Inshirah Kamal
"I learned early on to guard my secrets. A
man will keep them faithfully as long as
he’s sharing your bed, but once he discards
you, all his loyalty is lost."
—Anonymous,Memoirs of a Mistress
C Joy
Oct 08, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: historical romance fans, those looking for a good read
Recommended to C Joy by: Leica Go
This is the perfect ender for a great trilogy, the Royal Brotherhood series, where the author Sabrina Jeffries tells Gavin's story, and a delightful one at that. He's the eldest of the three, and the only one who made it through his own hard work, and whose mother was harshly wronged by Prinny. This is one of those books that overwhelmed me I want to write a good review of it, and I hope what I'll write here does it justice.

I'll start with the story. I loved Ms Jeffries's writing style, it was s
Rachel
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5
maricar
Jan 06, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, romance, series
this was my first ever novel by jeffries. and though i have long feared before that she might just prove to be unsatisfactory, i can honestly say, after reading One Night, that this is a keeper.

the very sensual chemistry between Christabel and Gavin contributes a lot to the essence of the book. if jeffries have brought this down a notch i think it might not have been that intriguing to read. i mean, really, all that would have been left are the pursuit for the incriminating letters connected to
Galena Sanz
Jun 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
El tercer libro de esta serie que no me llamaba tanto por el segundo pero que ha sido original y divertido. Esta trilogía en general me ha sorprendido y gustado mucho y espero lanzarme a otras novelas de esta autora, esperando que me gusten tanto como estas tres. Todas son originales, bien estructuradas y con personajes que tienen personalidades bien definidas. Los escenarios que se plantean son pintorescas y en esta novela en particular se ve como las partidas de wisht podían llegar a ser encue ...more
Vina
Jan 24, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bacaan yang †iϑȃķ membosankan.
Membuat penasaran hingga nyaris Ώğgåk sabar pengen tau ending nya.

Gavin yang sejak umur 8thn hidup ϑĩ jalanan diasuh blackbeg.
Christabel sejak kecil diasuh ayahnya yang militer.

Cerita berawal saat Christabel, janda haversham, meminta bantuan Gavin utk mengambil benda milik keluarganya Ɣªήğ dijual alm suaminya, philip, kepada stokely, kenalan Gavin.
Caranya adalah membawa Christabel ke pesta yang diadakan oleh stokely, agar ia bisa menyusup dan mencari benda tsb dike
Mey Buentipo
Aug 12, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The last book of the Royal Brotherhood series. What I can say, I got intrigued by the story of the eldest son of the by blows of the Prince of Wales. Both the h/h had a good character, although there is scoundrel/rakish but good in the inside character of the hero which most if the books have. For the heroine, your not typical female who is frank and does abide society. Even if this is the case, I liked the story. Typical but still there is this edge that you want to finish the story.

It had a s
Rebecca (everyday reader)
I do so love Sabrina Jeffries. The way she writes I feel as if I am right there with the characters. These gambling boys don't gamble with anything important, like their hearts. Pretending to be a mistress is a completely new adventure for Christabel. Gavin doesn't know his heart is already Christabel's until it's too late to get it back. Old secrets come to light, and I love Gavin's mother. I love the quick, witty banter and the love scenes that are heartfelt. Great read!!
Goodreads Librari...: Incorrect summary 2 18 Dec 26, 2014 04:56AM
  • London's Perfect Scoundrel (Lessons in Love, #2)
  • A Perfect Groom (Sterling trilogy, #2)
  • To Wed a Wicked Earl (Devine & Friends, #2)
  • Lady of Desire (Knight Miscellany, #4)
  • Between the Devil and Desire (Scoundrels of St. James, #2)
  • Wicked Delights of a Bridal Bed (The Byrons of Braebourne, #4)
  • Always a Temptress (Drake's Rakes #3)
  • Snowy Night with a Stranger (School for Heiresses, #4.5)
  • Midnight's Wild Passion
  • Scandalous Desires (Maiden Lane, #3)
  • Surrender of a Siren (The Wanton Dairymaid Trilogy, #2)
  • One Night Is Never Enough (Secrets, #2)
  • What I Did For a Duke (Pennyroyal Green, #5)
Sabrina Jeffries is the NYT bestselling author of over 50 novels and works of short fiction (some written under the pseudonyms Deborah Martin and Deborah Nicholas). Whatever time not spent writing in a coffee-fueled haze of dreams and madness is spent traveling with her husband and adult autistic son or indulging in one of her passions—jigsaw puzzles, chocolate, and music. With over 9 million book ...more
More about Sabrina Jeffries

Royal Brotherhood (3 books)
  • In the Prince's Bed (Royal Brotherhood, #1)
  • To Pleasure a Prince (Royal Brotherhood, #2)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Roses
    $11.99 $3.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • His Darling Bride (Echoes of the Heart #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
  • The Strawberry Hearts Diner
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Born of Shadows (The League, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Evening Star (The Drifters & Dreamers #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unlucky in Love (Lucky, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2)
  • Bullets & Bonfires
  • White Lace and Promises
    $3.99 $0.99
  • To Commit (The Broken Roads #2)
  • The Yard Rose
  • Otherkin
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Driven by Fire (Fire, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn, #1)
  • One Summer Day in Rome
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel
  • The Pursuit of Love
    $11.99 $1.99
  • After the War Is Over: A Novel
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Mr. Right (Colorado Hearts #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It Had to Be Him (It Had to Be #1)
  • The Love Goddess' Cooking School
    $10.99 $2.99
  • That Way Again
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Never Let Go (Haven, Montana #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forever Surprised (Forever Bluegrass #6)
    $2.99 $1.49
“The man is always the last to know when
Cupid has struck him
-Anonymous, Memoirs of a Mistress”
100 likes
“Oh, for pity’s sake,” she muttered, but stopped fighting him. After a moment of enduring the indignity of
having his hands on her, she snapped, “My pistol is in my reticule, which is sitting in Lord Draker’s
drawing room. All right?”
The woman was a walking arsenal. “All right.” He released her, not because of what she’d said, but
because running his hands over her petite but surprisingly womanly figure had perversely aroused him. He
didn’t want her to know it, however—the female was liable to shoot off his cock for its impertinence.”
8 likes