Start by marking “Lunch Break” as Want to Read:
Lunch Break

Lunch Break

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Sergeant Clemons watched the clock trying to make time go faster. Finally the golden coin came letting him know it was time to go. He clutched it in his hand, barely able to contain his excitement. When he arrived at the rendezvous point, he found that he was not the only who was excited about their lunch break.
Published August 2011 by Kool Queer Lit

To ask other readers questions about Lunch Break, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lunch Break

Deidre
Sep 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of M/M quickies
I love it when authors put out short, free stories and give us readers a chance to sample their writing with out a lot of time or cost.

That being said this is my 1st by Jaxx Steele but I enjoyed his writing style even tho this is not my normal read I thought it was well written & when given the opportunity I will pick up and try one of his full length books.
Katy Beth Mckee
Dec 14, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, freebie
Okay maybe a 2.5. This is a quick read so I don't go in expected a lot of depth but this just seemed like such a quickie. There is an relationship implied but the romance kick I need justn't wasn't there for my personal taste.
Lucy
Dec 17, 2011 rated it liked it
A very short free read that is basically a quickie sex scene with an ending that I loved.
Solchus
Apr 27, 2012
Linus
Jul 01, 2013
Anvesha
rated it did not like it
Jan 09, 2012
Driima
May 09, 2015
Suz
Jun 09, 2017
Jaxx Steele was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, but is hiding in Indiana to stay out of trouble. Reading and writing were his first loves and continue to be first in his heart. He spends his time working a nine-to-five and traveling when he can. With room in his heart for Hou and their cat Judo, Jaxx has a full and happy life.

Visit Jax's web site at http://www.freewebs.com/jaxxsteele/, blog