Start by marking “Stranded” as Want to Read:
Stranded

Stranded

3.73  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
When wildlife photographer Savannah Matthews takes an unexpected detour off of Belize’s scenic coast and becomes stranded on a lush, tropical island, she senses she’s about to encounter something wild and dangerous—something from a long ago, forgotten past.

What she does find, will change her life forever.

Scarred both physically and emotionally, Grant Duncan guards his priv
Published (first published September 23rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Stranded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stranded

Pascale
Jan 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Too short. The relationship had no,time to build. They were strangers and then -boom! Insta-love. Needs work.
Donna
Sep 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely a MUST READ. I absolutely loved it from start to finish (although I wish there was a lot more between those two points).

If you're looking for a vacation in the tropics, but you just can't get there - read this book! The descriptions are phenomenal. It's as if you're there, seeing it with your own eyes. Ms. Davy has a wonderful way of painting a moving picture with words.

For an inspirational (and yes, it VERY definitely is inspirational), the emotion between the characters flie
Marianne Evans
Sep 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
What great insights. Wendy Davy is a remarkable story teller. In the pages of her short story, Stranded, we experience a bit of the retelling of 'Beauty and the Beast' though with an exotic location and a decided twist of faith. Savannah is on her way to an isolated locale near Belize for a photography assignment when strong currents and God's hand lead her lifeless boat to drift onto the shore of Grant's Island...isolated but for its tortured owner.

At first blush, Grant is intimidating, but Sav
Wendy Sparkes
A Beauty and the Beast style story set on a Caribbean Island.

I read a book by Wendy Davy in April that despite great reviews I really did not get on with. I was a bit dubious about picking this one up, but it fitted the beach challenge I was doing so I gave this author another chance. I'm so glad I did, because although a short read, it was definitely worth while.
Shawn Hatnot
May 12, 2014
Crystal
Oct 21, 2015
Nancy Smith
rated it did not like it
Aug 09, 2015
Kathleen
Oct 15, 2014
Amy Linquist
Apr 07, 2017
Kaylene
Oct 06, 2017
Wendy Davy is an award-winning inspirational romance writer who enjoys outdoor activities and small town charm. As you read her books, you will visit special places close to her heart. No matter where her characters come from or where they take you, it will always be an exciting journey, page after page. Ms. Davy enjoys traveling and searching for new places to include in her stories.

She loves to