Start by marking “Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac: Ophiuchus the New Sign of the Zodiac Circle” as Want to Read:

Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac is a book which explains a new theory in this ancient field of study. It was prompted by the fact that Western Astrology has outlived its lifetime and its elements have been rendered obsolete by its cousin, the science of Astronomy. The precession of the equinoxes, that is, the movement of the point of intersection of the celestial e ...more
Paperback, 1, 192 pages
Published May 15th 2011 by Klaudios Ptolemaios Publications

To ask other readers questions about Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac

Lucinda
Jul 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Astrology has always fascinated us as an ancient study, with the signs of the Zodiac shaping our lives and influencing our thoughts. Not only are we intrigued and led by our specific signs (connected to our birth date) but we are constantly aware of how our chosen traits, individuality and characteristics can alter and define our actions and ultimately mold our futures. This hand illustrated compact volume with its striking uniqueness will stand out on any bookshelf, being something quite origin ...more
Anna Bec
Feb 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What we knew up to now, is that Astrology was dealing with 12 Zodiac Signs. Some sporadic attemps were made by various authors to establish a 13 Zodiac Astrological theory. None of them was successful till now.
With this book Vasilis Kanatas is founding a new system of 13 Zodiac Astrology on scientific data. I believe that 13 Zodiac Astrology is here to stay and prevail in this ancient field of study.
I enjoyed the book very much and I recommend it to all the people who love Astrology. It is also
Annie Witt
Jul 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
I really appreciated the prologue. It helped me understand the fundamental working of the basic astrology and the planets within our galaxy. Unable to put the book down, I was completely taken in by the author's writing style. This book pierces one's thoughts with such intensity to make the reader ponder.

I am grateful to have read this book and only wish I could have shared this with my father who would have enjoyed the caliber of this book. I LOVED this book and treasure it.

Teo
Mar 16, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This books describes a new modern point of view for Astrology. It is actually a new theory which contains 13 Zodiac Constellations. According to this theory my Zodiac Sign has changed from Pisces to Aquarius and about 90% of the traits described for me are suiting my character.
Judy Croome
Jul 20, 2012 rated it liked it
A fair attempt to turn an intuitive art into a rational subject. The section on Ophiuchus was interesting, although a greater focus on studying this 13th zodiac sign would have added to the text.
Gaby
Jul 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
For more information about what I thought, check out my video review:
my link text
Jaideep Khanduja
Nov 03, 2012 rated it really liked it

Book Review: Astrology of 13 Signs of the Zodiac: An Interesting Insight About Zodiacs

Astrology is an interesting subject as far as most of the people are concerned. During my college days I read Linda Goodman’s Sun Signs many a times and every time I used to extract a different kind of information about various zodiacs. Astrology of the 13 Signs of the Zodiac: Ophiuchus the New Sign of the Zodiac Circle by Vasilis Kanatas is equally interesting book that
Ellie
Mar 21, 2012 rated it liked it
I'm reading this for the second time, as thd first time round I didn't quite understand it all. although the concept of the book is really interesting, and seems to make sense that zodiac signs are off by a bit.
Leanna
Mar 17, 2012 marked it as to-read
I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.

Review to follow....
Vasilis Kanatas
Feb 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
DeBranco
Jul 22, 2015
Roy Huff
Feb 05, 2013
Vasilis Kanatas
Feb 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kassandra
Kristy Stillwell
Joanne
Birdy
Feb 26, 2012
I was born in Delphi on January 3, 1967.
My father was Avyeris Kanatas a well known painter – aquarellist.
I studied physics at the University of Patras in Greece. I made my diploma thesis in astronomy - uranography with the subject "About constellations." In this work I described the 88 constellations of the sky and came in contact with Horoskopic Astrology of the 13 zodiacal constellations.
My con