Start by marking “Enemies of the Cross (The Coming Evil, #2)” as Want to Read:
Enemies of the Cross (The Coming Evil, #2)

Enemies of the Cross

(The Coming Evil #2)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  34 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews

Everyone must choose a side.

In the aftermath of Dras Weldon’s stand against the Strange Man, Dras’s older brother, Jeff, discovers that the demon’s arrival in Greensboro did not come as a surprise to everyone.

Consumed by guilt, Jeff embarks on a crusade to expose the town’s secrets. As he works to unravel the treachery that exists among the people he once trusted, his th
Published February 7th 2012 by Realms

To ask other readers questions about Enemies of the Cross, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enemies of the Cross

Geri
Mar 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: won, favorite, recommend
I got this book free from Goodreads first Reads.

This is the quintessential story of good vs evil written exceedingly well. I don't read a lot of christian fiction but what I have read this one is the best. I really enjoyed this book. If it grabs you like it did me you won't be able to put it down until you've finished the last page. My only regret is that I started with the 2nd book in the trilogy. I definitely need to read book 1 to catch up on whats already happened and then read book 3 to fin
Courtney
Apr 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved this book. It was a very well written novel, proving the fact that you don't have to write trashy things to have an excellent work. I want to read the first book now, as well as the second book. I love the fact that Greg Mitchell incorporated the Gospel into a modern story. This book is not a story that had a Christian backdrop where the Bible and prayer are barely mentioned; it shows the Christian struggle between good and evil, including God in every step of the way.
Cassaundra Aunna
Apr 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Truly the best Christian Horror book I have ever read! I really, really loved it, and can't wait to read the first (because I missed out), and I can't wait to read the last when it is released!

I won this book on Goodreads First Reads.
Kathleen (Kat) Smith
Looking for a really great series of books guaranteed to leave you wanting to sleep with the light on, but written by an extremely talented Christian author? Then look no further than The Coming Trilogy Series by Greg Mitchell.

I got hooked on this trilogy after being a huge fan of such talented writers like Ted Dekker and Stephen King. You know the kinds of books that make you jump at noises while you're reading it, but it's so great you can't put it down?

This series is about the Bogeyman or as
Victor Gentile
Apr 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Greg Mitchell in his new book, “Enemies of the Cross” Book Two in The Coming Evil series published by Realms brings us back to the town of Greensboro and the Strange Man.

From the Back Cover: Everyone must choose a side. . .
Melanie
Feb 29, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: review-books
Review on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1RPZ4AI...
Review on my blog: http://christianbookshelfreviews.blog...

After reading The Strange Man earlier this year, and its shocking ending, I was looking forward to Enemies of the Cross and surprised by some of the things/twists in it.

Greensboro is a creepy town and while I didn't find myself scared that often, there were a few times (especially when by a window) that I found myself somewhat creeped out (imagining if I were to all of the sudden
Jill
Apr 03, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The Strange Man has taken up residence in Greensboro. The town of Greensboro has an evil secret about to be exposed in Book Two of Greg Mitchell’s “The Coming Evil Trilogy”, “Enemies of the Cross”. As his brother, Dras, is sitting on death row for a crime he didn’t commit, Jeff Weldon is searching for the truth. He just doesn’t know the truth comes with as much evil as one small town can hold.

Jeff’s crusade threatens to destroy his family and his life, but he discovers some things in this life a
Jason
Mar 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Much darker yet still relevant for today's church and Christians. Subtle and scathing, it tells what Jesus had said, that there's no room for complacency, only room to choose one of two sides, and boy were the events in this story were very dark.
Sharon Mack
Adam Gronewold
Jan 07, 2015
Makayla
Sep 13, 2014
Greg Mitchell is a freelance screenwriter and novelist and is the author of "The Coming Evil Trilogy", beginning with his debut novel "The Strange Man". A lifelong fan of monster movies and stories, he writes novels for movie lovers, striving to capture cinematic storytelling in a literary format.

The Coming Evil (2 books)
  • The Strange Man (The Coming Evil, #1)