Start by marking “Split Self” as Want to Read:
Split Self

Split Self

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Genre: Fantasy Paranormal Vampire Menage

Illya “Lily” Ivanchuk is hot stuff. Sweet, romantic, sexy and full of that delicious energy Clare Martin feeds on. Trouble is, Clare has not fully embraced her nature as a soul sucking human parasite. Sure, she blends in well at the snarky gossip website she works for. When compared to her blogging colleagues and the endless stream o
ebook
Published September 27th 2011 by Loose Id LLC

To ask other readers questions about Split Self, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Split Self

liked it 3.00  ·

Susan65
Oct 02, 2011 rated it really liked it
This one took me a while to read but only because i prefer straight up mm romances and because i was overloadwd i n challenge books. Lol.

Clare is a psychic vampire who feeds off others emotions. She is snarky but funny as hell. Jake is her boyfriend and Lily her Ukrainian neighbor. It took a while for me to like Jake...he just seemed selfish too me. Lily was just too adorable for words...slutty but innocent.

The first half of the book i got a little lost trying to understand the world that Clar
Katie
Oct 21, 2011 rated it liked it
It took me awhile to get into this one. Once I hit 30%, though, it started to take off. I'm going to say that Lily is one of the best things about this book. I loved him. I wish that the book had a little more flow...it felt choppy, jumping from one thing to the next, but overall I really enjoyed it. Definitely not your typical romance. :)
Pearl
Aug 09, 2013 rated it did not like it
WHAT I WAS EXPECTING:
I wasn’t expecting it to be good. But I was expecting it to have a good BASIC storyline. The blurb for it sounded promising even though I knew that actual storyline was going to get los in all the sexual scenarios that were bund to come up.

MY THOUGHTS:
OK, I was expecting bad. But maybe not quite this bad. I have read decent erotic fiction before. And I have read non-erotic fiction novels that had more salacious language in than this book. Not that I am particularly partial t
Bridget
Sep 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I loved, loved, loved this book! It's sexy, it's funny, it's current, the characters are relatable yet they never fail to surprise with their quirks -- and their unique secrets. I also love how New York is portrayed in a vibrant way.
Chalice
Nov 19, 2016
Emily
Nov 11, 2018
Collar and Bone: a dirty Split-Self side story 1 4 Oct 02, 2011 08:03AM
Isa K is a writer and techie currently residing in New York. Anything published under 'Isa K' is fantastic smut, anything under 'IsaKFT' is just fantastic ;)