Start by marking “Silencio (Hush, Hush, #3)” as Want to Read:
Silencio (Hush, Hush, #3)

Silencio

(Hush, Hush #3)

4.14  ·  Rating details ·  227,916 ratings  ·  7,715 reviews
¿Cuál es el límite de los sentimientos?

La confusión se ha disipado y ya no hay nada que perturbe la relación entre Patch y Nora. Han superado los secretos que se escondían en el oscuro pasado de Patch..., han atravesado mundos irreconciliables..., se han enfrentado a pruebas sobrecogedoras de traición, lealtad y confianza..., y todo ello por un amor que trasciende los lími
Published October 2011 by Ediciones B

To ask other readers questions about Silencio, please sign up.
YOA well...on 8/27/18 I saw that they said they are going to make one that stars Wolfgang Novogratz (Patch) and Liana Liberato (Nora) *squeals*
Laluna Unfortunately the ending is another cliff hanger, it's not the last book

·  227,916 ratings  ·  7,715 reviews

Taylor
Nov 13, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: If you love Patch and the Hush Hush series
I HAVE ONLY THREE THINGS TO SAY:

ONE: THIS BOOK WAS SO-SO-SO FREAKIN' EPIC AND UNPUTDOWNABLE!!!!

TWO: PATCH JEV CIPRIANO WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME.

THREE: I CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER FREAKIN' YEAR FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!!

And if you haven't read Silence yet... READ IT NOW!
Nina ♥
Sep 13, 2010 marked it as on-hold  ·  review of another edition
Kinda on hold right now. I just got tired of Nora trying to remember things that I already know.
Franci
Oct 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hush, Hush made me fall hard. Crescendo has taken my breath away and I cannot wait till Tempest. Becca Fitzpatrick is a true story teller, and I don’t want her to ever end Nora and Patches adventures.
Haleema
This book sucked and I need to write better reviews.
~Poppy~
May 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love you.” His voice was straightforward, affectionate. “You make me remember who I used to be. You make me want to be that man again. Right now, holding you, I feel like we have a shot at beating all odds and making it together. I’m yours, if you’ll have me.

“If I lose you, I lose everything.”

Oh my god!! I loved it!! Nora wasn't so annoying (amnesia did something good :P)
And I will tell again and again and again I LOVE PATCH!!!!!!

(view spoiler)
Natalie Monroe
Silence can be summed up in one meme:

Bad Decision #1

Upon waking up in a graveyard with no memory of how she got there or what had transpired, Nora kicks the shin of the first person who tries to help her and blunders away, possibly increasing the chances of running into her captors.

Now normally, this a very sound reaction and fits in with Stranger Danger, but this is Nora we're talking about. She'd suspect the toaster of doing her in if it burned her toast.

Bad Decision #36

After coming home from
Wynndmill
Oct 08, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: no one
Shelves: brain-drains
Cory
Dec 02, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
The summary for this book is ridiculous. How can she get more drawn to Patch? This is like a bad teen soap opera.
Adele
Sep 23, 2010 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
And to think i was excited for the second book.

A third book? Yay?

I <3 Patch.

Cannot wait, Fall 2011 is just too far away.
Sophia Triad
“I would lay down everything I possess, even my soul, for you.
If that isn't love, it's the best I have.”

The book in which Nora is tortured, forgets the most significant months of her life and more importantly she forgets Patch. And then she bounces back and she fights.
Because how can she forget Patch for long?

They will meet in dreams.
He will save her.
She will chase him.
She will remember his eyes.
He cannot hide.
He will tell her the truth.

Black night, black fog. Black grass, black gravestones
Jana Gabrielle
What the WTF?! I have to wait til October?!!!
I.HAVE.TO.READ.IT.NOW!!!
Patricia
kari
Nov 14, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011, ya
Annie♡
Jan 12, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: estantería, 2016, 2019
Patch es, sin duda, la razón por la que decidí releer la saga. LO AMO!!!🥰🥺❤❤ ...more
Judith
Nov 13, 2010 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
i can't wait for this book i loooooved hush hush, i sooo fell in love with patch, read crescendo but i have to say i was a little disappointed with nora, she gets pushed around way to much and she just takes it, i read crecendo and finished it within 2 days and i love the way B. Fitzpatrick always make you think that you know exactly what gonna happen and then she turns the book upside down, its great!

im looking farward to this book but also looking farward to nora growing some balls and sticki
Lindsay
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

OH MY GOD! This was amazing!

After reading Crescendo and being left with the world's worst cliffhanger, I dreaded having to wait a year for the final book of the series. But as Friday came along and I FINALLY snagged my copy, a few interesting things happened.

1) I learned that there was going to be a FOURTH BOOK! IT CONTINUES! MORE PATCH! XDDD

2) I finally read the synopsis. For a whole year I did not even click on the page of Silence. No idea why.

3) My eternal love for Patch grew tenfold. Nuff s
John Egbert
“Fine! I'll throw on some clothes. Turn around. I'm in my pj's"

"I'm a guy. That's like asking a kid not to glance at the candy counter.”

(Nora and Patch quote.)

Oh, yeah, because, hell, why expect guys not to peep at you while you're changing? That's just ridiculous. They're like children, you see. And you're like candy for him. They can't help themselves, don't be stupid. THEY R MENZZ. DUHHHH.

I'm officially offended on behalf of males everywhere.

No way am I reading this shit. Not even for the
Lexi // libraryoflexi
I. NEED. TO. WAIT. UNTIL. FREAKING. OCTOBER?!?!?!!?!

Not fair at all!
That's like a whole freaking year!

I NEED THIS BOOK NOOOOOOOOOOWW!
♔ Leah.
Ahhhh, don't you just love it when your half-angel/sexual predator/douchebag as well as your part time boyfriend takes you in your arms and is about to throw you into a tempestuous ocean during a storm while he wears fake wings like gender-bended Tinkerbell while your hair fans out as if you are in a Pantene advert? Oh the memories still make me weak at the knees(!) :')
Misrabelle
If they don't find a way to make gorgeous Nephilim babies in the last book, I'll cry.
Jessica Avery
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was definitely a page turner. did not want to put it down
Georgina
✨3.5 stars✨
I absolutely devoured this book, and I loved every second of it. I read it in a day and was so ridiculously captivated, it’s such addictive story telling and so even though I recognise that some aspects aren’t all that amazing, the reading experience on a whole was just so fun and enjoyable that I can’t help but love it. So why the 3.5 star rating? The reason, ladies and gents, is the amnesia plot point. I get that it was an important part of the story but it was endlessly frustrating
Mel (who is deeply in love with herself)
“You're mine, Angel. And I'm yours. Nothing can change that.”
― Becca Fitzpatrick, Silence

NOTE: I understand how hard it is to read criticisms of your work; something you've put your heart and soul into to write, and then publish. And I understand why you, Becca Fitzpatrick, did that whole "be nice" thing. In a way, it makes sense to take the author's emotions into account. I bet that any author would be obsessively searching for critiques of their books day in and day out, and can imagine the b
Eva Victoria
OCTOBER!!! NOOO!!!! MY LITTLE HEART JUST BROKE 3
DAMMIT! THIS IS TORTURE! I NEED TO READ IT NOW!!
Amy Leigh
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This has been my favorite so far of the series. So much happens and theres a big change with Nora and she seems so much more like-able. I loved the twists in this one and how every book has that great "Veronica Mars" feel to it. I will definitely be finishing this series!

Nora wakes up to find out she's been kidnapped the last three months but it has left her with amnesia that goes back five months. Her mom and best friend Vee are there for her trying to fill in the blanks but she can't help but
Jayjay481
Ugh. This book was honestly terrible. I feel like Becca is trying too hard to meet the obligations of her contract and the result is a poor storyline and a ridiculous heroine. I can't stand a stupid leading lady...
Colleen Houck
Read this entire book on my recent trip to Tampa. Still liking Patch a lot. Love the idea of the angel feather. Wasn't prepared for some of the things going on. Surprises around every corner. The cover is brilliant. Sometimes I like to just stare at it.
 Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Yosbe  Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
Oct 06, 2011 rated it really liked it
Tengo una relación amor-odio con este libro.

Odio a Nora más que ninguna protagonista. No se como la misma autora puede crear 2 personajes que para mi representan algo totalmente diferente. Nora es la chica más atorrante, caprichosa, egoísta, estúpida, malcriada y todos los abjetivos calificativos que podrían imaginar. EN RESUMEN: Es insoportable. Deberían darnos un premio por aguantarnosla. Es solo el amor a Patch y a la historia en sí por la que uno continua leyendo.

Solo quiero... ghgjhgjhgj
Ivana
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Este libro me hizo entender los desastres que el Hype puede llegar a hacer.
Ninoska Goris
Feb 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Abandoné algo que quería por algo que necesitaba. Y te necesito, Ángel. Más de lo que creo que nunca sabrás."
Este es el mejor libro de la saga hasta ahora. El primero y segundo no me convencieron, pero en este se nota el crecimiento de los personajes y las situaciones que se dan te dejan sin poder apartarte del libro un minuto. Entiendo en este el porque muchas adoran a Patch. Espero el último libro sea igual o mejor.
Does anyone LIKE scott? 269 511 Feb 17, 2018 09:29AM
Patch or Jev? 148 728 Dec 25, 2015 08:43PM
Mrs. Anderson's E...: Silence 1 6 Oct 21, 2015 06:35PM
Live, Laugh & Lov...: Silence 2 10 Oct 08, 2015 02:02PM
Hush Hush roleplay!!: Book #3 2 11 Aug 10, 2015 07:22AM
Do you think Nora losing her memory was needed? 30 154 Aug 10, 2015 07:15AM

• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2)
  • Enticed (The Violet Eden Chapters, #2)
  • Hades (Halo, #2)
  • Forgiven (The Demon Trappers, #3)
  • Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2)
  • If I Die (Soul Screamers, #5)
  • Afterlife (Evernight, #4)
  • Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)
  • Passion (Fallen, #3)
  • The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine, #2)
  • Sweet Peril (Sweet, #2)
  • Black Halo (Grace, #3)
  • Wildcat Fireflies (Fenestra, #2)
  • Lost in Time (Blue Bloods, #6)
  • Bloodrose (Nightshade #3; Nightshade World #6)
  • Angel (Angel, #1)
  • Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)
Becca Fitzpatrick grew up reading Nancy Drew and Trixie Belden with a flashlight under the covers. She graduated college with a degree in health, which she promptly abandoned for storytelling. When not writing, she's most likely prowling sale racks for reject shoes, running, or watching crime dramas on TV. She is the author of the bestselling HUSH, HUSH Saga. Her new book BLACK ICE arrives in book ...more

Hush, Hush (4 books)
  • Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)
  • Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)
  • Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)
“He inclined his head at my dress. "What's the occasion?"

"Homecoming," I said, twirling. "Like?"

"Last I heard, Homecoming requires a date."

"About that," I hedged. "I'm sort of...going with Scott. We both figure a high-school dance is the last place Hank will be patrolling."

Patch smiled, but it was tight. "I take that back. If Hank wants to shoot Scott, he has my blessing.”
877 likes
“Angel... I don't think you understand the lengths I would go to if it means keeping you here with me.” 765 likes