Start by marking “Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stacy's Destiny (The Town of Pearl, #2)

Stacy's Destiny

(The Town of Pearl #2)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  1,044 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Stacy's on the run after being assaulted. She heads to the town of Pearl as she copes with her fears from the attack. The last thing she expects to find in this storybook town filled with kind people and not-so-typical relationships is her destiny in the arms of Max and Eric Cantrell.

Eric and Max meet Stacy in the same day but at different times. Instantly they are attract
ebook
Published October 7th 2011 by Siren-BookStrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Stacy's Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stacy's Destiny

Chantal ❤️
This one is the first book in this series about the town of Pearl were ménage relationships are the norm. This sound like a nice and safe place to live.
Heroes are townies and the heroine moves to this town to escape a very dangerous situation with her stalker/rapist boss.
The story is very good and it keeps you on your toes. I enjoyed the chemistry between all the MCs in this book. They had a blossoming relationship with some very light BDSM aspects.
It's not smut heavy and has the right amount
ValerieC
Oct 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: sweet erotic romance readers
I really liked this book:

* Good action story

* Likeable characters for the H/H and h

* A lot of smex that I tended to skip after the first few instances, but that's just me... I read so many books that have a lot of heavy smex that it grows boring very quickly. Not much here in this dept. to light anyone's fire, but it's sweet menage smex and I like that better than bondage stuff these days. Max and Eric are very careful with the inexperienced and traumatized Stacy.

* The H's aren't too domineering
Emily
Stacy knows that if she doesn't leave New York, her ex-boss now turned stalker, will hurt her or her friends. Fleeing to the small town of Pearl she is trying to recover from the bubble of fear she has been living in for months. She doesn't expect to encounter the sexiest cowboy she has ever met, Eric Cantrell but she has fallen for those good looks before and it ended up burning her before and she has no plans to go down that path before. A few hours later she is introduced to deputy Max Cantre ...more
Cheryl Birchard
Mar 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Boy her books are good. Although...lol the jacket is a little bizarre...but don't let that deter you from reading it!! You won't be disappointed.
Elizabeth
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
2.5
May 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
I finally finished Stacy’s Destiny for the third time and I really don’t have much to add but I do have one issue that I over looked in the past and that was the edits but they were not that bad so it wont take much away from the rating.

Original part of this review.
It took me longer to read this book on the second time around, I think that was because I am reading another book at the same time and I really just wanted to savor the read this time. You know how i is, when you get into a book and y
LaFleurBleue
Jan 20, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: e-book, romantica
I rather liked the first scene, which seemed realistic enough, dealing with institutionalized sexual harassment in the work place. I liked how the heroine tried to oppose to it, realized some of her colleagues could not be trusted. Those first 30 pages or so were rather good.
It went completely downhill from there onwards unfortunately.
The redhead girl followed then her friend advice and ended up in Texas, in another mythical town, where people with "alternative lifestyle" proliferate. Of course
Jessica Gomez
Apr 13, 2014 rated it liked it
I liked the story. A short petite stacked meaning big breasted slim woman. Who has a big ass. Believes tthat hard work and skills will get you somewhere. she is educated and she has a grat moral compass. I do love her character. I also loved the cowboys. Ride em good girl. She is inexperienced in the sex department. That's why she attracted the phsyco. What I don't get is the first story. They're was another Eric Cantrall there attracted to Anna. And how about in a few areas where she has green ...more
Hope
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was ok
Leslie
Feb 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I really enjoy reading Dixie Lynn Dwyer's books, and Stacy'ss Destiny was no exception. I loved the characters and there interactions. Stacy was so independent one minute then a weeping willow the next, which was a bit annoying, but it followed along with the story so was a little understandable.
Julie
Mar 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I'm new to menage books and I find the relationships very interesting. Stacy is a strong character determined to protect herself and those around her. Max and Eric are alpha males to the core with a deep respect for their woman. I will deffinately read more from this author.
Brea Ann
Jul 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book but, I wished I had read it before I read "For the Love of Anna." The books are backwards. Other than that, I love the book. I love the danger and suspense that keep me hooked and I don't want to put it down until I am finished! Can't wait for the third installment in the Town of Pearl series!
Mlleelizabeth
Dec 04, 2012 rated it it was ok
This is a book.

For a full review, please go to:

GoodReads's policies no longer comply with my review policy. Therefore my reviews will be posted at BookLikes going forward. Thank you for following my reviews here. I hope to continue discussing books with you on BookLikes.
Nov 24, 2013 rated it really liked it
READ THIS BOOK FIRST THEN "FOR THE LOVE OF ANNA".
This is suppose to be 2nd book in series but is about Stacey and how she came to be in Pearl. Enjoyed book but slit is similar to Anna's book. Being petite, stunning eye and on the run from bad guys. Steamy/sexy sexplay. Great HEA but if u read them in right order u'd already know that.
April
Hot Hot Hot! It was a touch annoying that this was a bit out of sequence with the previous book. The reading order should be reversed.

Stacy is another great character. The story is very interesting and I am enjoying the series.

Lots of story in the beginning and then when the steam happens look out!! Super sexy!!
April

Kasheena Tattam
Apr 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This should have been the first in the series, as it gives Stacy's story and Anna goes to Stacy. in her book and she is already in a relationship with Eric and Max.

I loved how she overcame her fears and the men stood by her while she did it. It drew me in with every page and sentence.
Judy
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dixie-lynn-dwyer
Great Series
Emily
Jul 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good books however it should be listed as the first in the series. All the events in this books happen prior to the events in "for the love of Anna"
Claudine Van
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book was recommended to me and at first I was skeptical not at all sure I'd like it but I enjoyed it. Think I.ll try some more of these menage short stories.
Tameka
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
Stacy's boss is a first grade a$#hole. The so called work friends they were a bunch of douches. Moving on to bigger and better things, when she goes to the town of pearl.
Nicky
Oct 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is enen hotter than For The Love Of Anna:)
Tammy
Oct 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful series. I loved the first book and this one explained alot from the first one.
Midnight Sapp
I would have liked that this book had been published first than Anna's book.
Brittany
Jan 05, 2013 marked it as to-read
My question is, why is this labeled the second book in " the town of pearl" ? For the love of Anna comes after Stacey meets her men not before. I guess it's a typo.
Missi
Feb 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Stacy's story. It helped to fill in some blanks from Anna's.
Robin
Adelaide
Jan 29, 2015
Lorraine
Mar 24, 2014
  • Commando Cowboys Capture Their Mate (Wyoming Warriors, #1)
  • Double E Ranch (Slick Rock #2)
  • Kansas Heat (Kansas Heat, #1)
  • Good Horses, Fast Cars and Real Men
  • Unbridled and Unridden (The Double Rider Men's Club #4)
  • Creation of Desire (Desire, Oklahoma, #3)
  • Hailey's Secret (Passion Victoria #6)
  • Hardcore Cowboys (Ride 'em Hard, #1)
  • Emma's Education (Viper's Dungeon, #1)
  • Love Under Two Gunslingers (Lusty, Texas, #1 Lost Collection)
  • Her Biker Bodyguards (The Dirty Dozen, #3)
  • Bridled and Saddled (Bridled, #2)
  • Maya's Triple Dare (Divine Creek Ranch, #6)
People seem to be more interested in my name than where I get my ideas for my stories from. So I might as well share the story behind my name with all my readers.

My momma was born and raised in New Orleans. At the age of twenty, she met and fell in love with an Irishman named Patrick Riley Dwyer. Needless to say, the family was a bit taken aback by this as they hoped she would marry a family frien

The Town of Pearl (9 books)
  • For the Love of Anna (The Town of Pearl, #1)
  • Lena's Happily Ever After (The Town of Pearl, #3)
  • Millie's Second Chance (The Town of Pearl, #4)
  • Sage's Story (The Town of Pearl, #5)
  • Diane (The Town of Pearl, #6)
  • Armored Hearts (The Town of Pearl, #7)
  • Just One Kiss: A Holiday Story (The Town of Pearl, #8)
  • Badge of Honor (The Town of Pearl, #9)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)