Start by marking “Send a White Rose” as Want to Read:
Send a White Rose

Send a White Rose

While meeting New Mexico Territorial Judge Bartholomew Durant, Leah Masters steps into an assassination attempt, her brother's imprisonment for murder, resentment from a best friend with a cavalry sword, and a rival in the form of a beautiful and godly best friend. While cleaning house and keeping accounts she falls in love with a bitter, scornful suitor whose opinion she' ...more
Published (first published August 25th 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Send a White Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Send a White Rose

Ochanya
Oct 30, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own
okay..... so i got this book from the author herself (how cool...) and would like to say a big thank you to her again.
After reading the first chapter i was excited that the book had taken an expected start, but nothing could have prepared me for the many twists and turns ahead.....interesting twists they were though.
The hero Bartholomew had to learn to trust God as an invalid, and i think it was thoughtful that he had many friends to point him in that direction.
My favourite character-Windwalker
Suzanne Williams
Aug 31, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The best part of this story for me was the vast array of characters. I was particularly fond of Leah Master's brother, Randall, and liked his part in solving the mystery of the plot. Though I did not agree with all elements of the Christian Faith presented, overall it worked well with the story and didn't seem out of place. Setting was good. Overall, an enjoyable read for a few hours of my time.
Etty Kurnianingsih
Though some Spanish words I don't understand the meaning but I could follow it. It's peaceful to read it, maybe it's because there are so many religious aspects. This is the first time I read Christian fiction & I enjoyed it!
Evelyn Puerto
Jun 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Send a White Rose is a delightful story set in territorial New Mexico. A popular judge barely escapes with his life following an assassination attempt. A prime suspect is the brother of the woman who travelled to Santa Fe as a potential bride for the judge. The mystery of who wants the judge dead is intertwined with the complications of his recovery and romance. The author did a great job of capturing the attitudes of the people of that time period, giving her story an authentic feel. She also b ...more
Rhonda Patton
Jan 24, 2018
Joanne
Mar 25, 2018
Mary Findley
Sep 12, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I am from upstate NY and my husband is from AZ. We met in college and taught school in AZ, MO and PA. We have three children in their 20s, and currently we live in our tractor trailer and travel around all the 48 states. We homeschooled and taught in church ministries. We have written our books, produced commercial and teaching videos, and maintain a website and blog, now while traveling.