Start by marking “The Ultimate Real Estate Investing Blueprint: How to Quit Your Job in 19 Weeks or Less” as Want to Read:

3.21  ·  Rating details ·  119 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
Discover how to quit your job in 19 weeks or less by flipping properties in your spare time even if you have NO cash, NO credit and have never bought a house before. In this book you find the key to unlocking a huge vault full of money. This key will allow you to quickly and easily flip houses in your spare time banking you $5,000 to $20,000 per deal. The beauty about this ...more
Published (first published September 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Ultimate Real Estate Investing Blueprint, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ultimate Real Estate Investing Blueprint

Lora Boulding
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Book

This book is concise but very informative. Some things I knew but I learned a great deal of new resources and techniques. I'm excited to get back reacquainted with real estate investing.
Sbro910
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Very short and concise. Has a lot of practical info and links to other programs or apps that the author uses in his own business.
Leanne Hunt
May 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: real-estate
This short ebook exposed me to many things about real estate investing that I didn't know. However, it is aimed at a particular audience — property wholesalers — which doesn't include me. As a result, I sped through the chapters quickly, knowing that I would not be applying the key principles of the author's system, but looking for nuggets of information and advice.

It seems that the book is a compilation of blog posts and is designed to provide easy access to helpful sites on the web. It is the
Rachelle
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Interesting topic

I am not into real estate, but I like to read about different ways to become your own. This book has plenty of great ideas and shows you that almost anyone can get into a field that is sometimes intimidating.
Melissa Summerlin
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
my boss recommended this and it was a decent read.
Marleni
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loads of useful information

The book had a lot of detailed information for those liking to invest in Real Estate. It also provides the reader with a good amount of case studies.
Josh
Jan 31, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: could-not-finish
I felt like the guy was constantly pushing the reader to do things that were legal, but morally wrong. It just seemed that he pushed the reader to take advantage of people.
Katrina
Apr 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Helped so much

l wanted to learn about real estate. the book was very enlightening I can't wait to start real estate :)

DANNY KITTRELL
Mar 10, 2015
Josh James
Jan 02, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
“if God gave you the ability to dream, he also gave you the ability to achieve that very same dream.” 0 likes