Start by marking “Potraga (Pali anđeo, #3)” as Want to Read:
Potraga (Pali anđeo, #3)

Potraga (Fallen #3)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  131,732 Ratings  ·  5,674 Reviews
Prije nego što su se upoznali u školi Mač i križ i prije nego što su se sukobili s izopćenicima, Luce i Daniel proživjeli su brojne živote. Očajnički želeći razriješiti prokletstvo koje im onemogućuje da budu zajedno, Luce mora ponovno posjetiti svoja prošla utjelovljenja kako bi shvatila vlastitu sudbinu. A Daniel je slijedi kroz sva ta stoljeća prije nego ona dobije pril ...more
Mass Market Paperback, Knjiga dostupna svima 84, 284 pages
Published September 2011 by Znanje (first published June 14th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Potraga, please sign up.
Renee Yup. I'm trying to stick it out though because I really liked "Fallen". But so far, this series is starting to lapse into frivolous details that…moreYup. I'm trying to stick it out though because I really liked "Fallen". But so far, this series is starting to lapse into frivolous details that actually don't matter and forgetting the details that do. Oh well.(less)

Cait
This review can also be found on my blog, Cait's Corner!

Shhhh! Do you hear that? It's the horrible screams of your money, doomed to spend the rest of their lives with the shame of having been used to purchase this book, and my poor ten dollars are among them. In order to keep your money from the same sad fate, I have quite a few reasons why you should not buy this book, which turned out to be a huge disappointment:

1. The Writing

Throughout the whole novel her writing is extremely choppy and a
Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner
I want Luce to be with Cam!
I kind of think that this whole "love" between Luce and Daniel is just like the one with Elena and Stefan. Im so sick of it. In my opinion Elena should be with Damon and Luce should be with Cam.
kari
Jun 21, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, 2011
Three books. Count them. Three. And yet in all those many many MANY pages, there is still no foundation for Daniel and Luce’s love. None. Not one. Oh, unless you consider his chiseled nose, his violet eyes, his firm chest, his rippling abs or his whatever to be a basis for it. This isn’t love. It’s lust. Lust, not pure, beautiful, eternal love that we’re supposed to believe in, but lust. One of the seven deadly, no wonder these two were cursed for it.
We’ve traveled back to the first place when
Lea
**SOME SPOILERS**

Sigh... OK, ready for this?

So, as you may know, the Fallen series is definitely not one of my favorites-- but I am inexplicably drawn to them like a moth to a flame, or a fat guy to a doughnut-- and I keep reading, in the vain hope that someday, somehow I will finally understand what was going through LK's head when she wrote these books...

so, here we go:

~Brief Summary~

At the end of the last book, Luce had had enough of absolutely no one telling her what the heck was going on
Inge
Spoilers

Here is the short review:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is the long review:

And the award for The Worst Couple to Have Ever Been Written In the History of Mankind, No Seriously, What the Hell Were You Thinking goes to… Lucinda Price and Daniel Grigori!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good evening. I am here with Lucinda Price and Daniel Grigori, the winners of the award for The Worst Couple to Have Ever Been Written In the History of Mankind, No Seriously, What the Hell Were You Thinking! Lucinda, how does that make you feel?

Lucinda: They just
P
Mar 01, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
“I’ll love you with all my heart, in every life, through every death. I will not be bound by anything but my love for you.”

Passion follows after Luce stepped into the Announcer. She wants to pursue her past and what she gets from it will lead her to the end game this time. I did enjoy this book when I read the first half, it's full of adventues, heart-wreching moments, and historical settings. Lauren Kate successfully delievered the story in Passion, she not only tried to present their undyin
Nurlely
Nov 21, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Luce stepped into the Announcer, leaving her Daniel behind, trying to understand everything, and to destroy the curse. From Moscow to Milan, she travelled alone, had no idea of Daniel following her. Daniel was always a step late. In Moscow, Luce found out that all the angels, Cam, Gabbe, Arriane, Roland and Molly were also there. They had good knowledge of her fearful fate.

In Helston, England, 1854 she met Bill, a tiny gargoyle inside her announcer. Bill helped her adjusted herself with the curr
Andrea
Oct 10, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review Below :)

Ooooo, the cover is out. It's... different.

Ok, this is definitely sounding like a prequel type book guys.

It might be the third in the series, but it goes backwards and covers 5000+ years....
But perhaps it covers those years as she travels, so it is them looking back, rather than a true prequel? So a hybrid prequel?!

REVIEW TIME!

Finished Passion in about 4 hours, so a nice quick read.

Three and a half stars!

Not to sure how to really review this book, as it was so very different to
Emilija
Oct 26, 2010 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Masochists
Shelves: 2011-reads, angels
Now this is what I call torture. I have literally never suffered when reading a book, like I suffered when reading Passion. This book really was a pain to read. I wanted to punch something so badly that I ended up taking a jog in the middle of the day to calm down because I am that furious with Lauren Kate. Lauren, thanks to you I damaged my brain not just by banging my head.

It makes me want to cry because I liked the first two books in the series (they weren't some epic books, but they were en
Zero vi Britannia
If you read this book,
Hope it gives you hell.
If you bought this book,
If you find a review
More than two stars
And you agree,
Then you're a fool
And them as well
Hope it gives you hell!

OK, this is harsh. But fun.
Saniya
Jan 06, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Why do I have a feeling that this book is gonna be worse than the last book? *Sigh* Life of a reader is hard.
Dora610
Apr 22, 2010 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
so...,a prequel.i don't know how i feel 'bout it.,i'm mostly sad cuz there won't be much Cam,he's the best part of the series.i fear i will have to read about 5000+ years of the "great love" between daniel and Luce.
Stacia (the 2010 club)
2.5 stars. The Fallen series has always been sort of a hit and miss with me. The first book was fairly boring and emo, with the only redeeming factors being an interesting ending and an intriguing character (Cam). Sorry to piss off all the rabid fans of book 1, but nothing really happened in that book until the end. It was a lot of mooning and pining and boring conversations. For me, the second book was more interesting story-wise with less filler, but also featured less of Cam and more of new c ...more
Iyah
Jan 06, 2011 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
***Cover Review***

This is the cover?

Are they serious?

Every year the book cover for the series gets a little more unlikable.

The Brown (eeew) clouds seems out of place.

The girl looks so fake. Her shoulder blades are very disproportional to her torso.

The hair looks filthy and her face looks creepy. Not the face that belongs to a heroine. It's not the face Daniel Gregory would fall for.

If there's one thing that I liked about the cover it would be the lower half of it. Just starting from the word P
Scarlet
THANK YOU GOD, I FINISHED IT!!!
This book sucks terribly.
Fallen and Torment were both really good books and I found the series got a little boring, predictable and disappointing.

Everything in this book got so confusing:
1. It has no plot at all!
2. Time traveling was literally so confusing.
3. Luce is dumbass: what on earth is she searching for?
4. How does Daniel keep changing his appearance in almost each past life? Hes immortal after all. He doesnt die!
5. Why do all the other fallen angels always
◆✦✧ Jemz ✧✦◆
Apr 04, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels
Oh gosh I wish I was Luce!!!
Hayley
Jun 19, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Daniel & Luce. A love that spreads across eons of time and one that ends in Luce dying in a ball of fire each and every time. Except this time, something is different and Luce's on a journey through their past lives to find out why. Through ancient China, old fashioned England and Egyptian tombs Luce winds her way towards the answer she is searching for....

And then here is where my problems lie..
WHAT ON EARTH IS SHE SEARCHING FOR?
I know I know, it's all pre-determined and she had to do it to
Anna (Enchanted by YA)
A thousand insta-love moments, are you kidding me? I think I'll pass *manically waves goodbye to the series*
description
Donna {Book Passion for Life}
Posted on: http://bookpassionforlife.blogspot.com

Could you believe my luck when I managed to get this book for review? I actually jumped up and down with excitement, I was that excited. As you all know this is one of my favourite series and boy, this book didn't disappoint.

After the events in Torment, Luce starts using the announcers to time travel back in time to find out if she and Daniel are truly meant for each other but also to see if she can break the curse on her once and for all. She the
Amanda
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-series
May contain spoilers or actually can it even contain spoilers when it still doesn't have a solid plot? (whatevz)

[In the voice of Joker)
Want to know why I got this headache? Well see I'm reading the Fallen series, the book has no plot, no foundation, I try to read on but it just gets worse. I'm trying to push to get through this book to see the end, but my brain doesn't like that.. Not.One.Bit. I put the book down the frustration in me is at boiling point and I can't believe I have spent money on
Laz
Nov 16, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: angel lovers

I was hanging on with my mouth open for most the time I was reading that book because of the time-travelling experience which was breath-taking and just constantly kept me on the edge. It's just what I wanted.

From the beginning of this series I've wanted to go back in time and experience every single life-time Daniel and Luce have been together and this book re
Sandy
I don't give a lot of one-star ratings, but WOW. WOW.

I wanted to scream, I get it! Daniel and Luce are in lust love. BUT WHY? WHY???

I'm still at a loss about what I was supposed to learn from this book. That Daniel and Luce are the most selfish couple of all time? That instalove trumps all?

You think it's bad reading about ONE Luce? Trying reading about a dozen Luces through the centuries. And hello? The gargoyle? What was Luce thinking?

Ugh. That's all I can say after slogging through this book.
Lilou
Dec 17, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-my-bookshelf
Glass
Jan 16, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels, dnf
I don't know why am I even trying!!! This is the dumbest book ever.
Mizuki
Okay, so I found Passion, the book 3 of the Fallen series in library and decided to give this series another try. The first two books had given me little satisfaction, with the romance between the two main characters so paper-thin, the pace of the story so off-beat, the plot so shabbily constructed and the mythical and historical references being so water-downed (I almost wanted to say 'bastardized' instead of just 'water-downed', but it sounds a bit too harsh so I changed it), I just didn't dar ...more
hayden
(scroll for review)

Fernanda's art was better for this one, too.

After reading TORMENT, I was seriously considering not giving this a chance. I mean, did Lauren Kate think smearing her crap over pages of a book and slapping on a cover of a jaw-dropping cover of a tall, skin-'n'-bones girl sobbing into her hands in front of beautiful grey scenery was a good idea? Yeah, no. TORMENT was literally tormenting to get through.

Thank God I have a two-book rule (if two consequent books in a series suck, I g
Bella (Cheezyfeet Books)
I have a confession to make. I didn't like Fallen, the first book in the series, all that much. Luce annoyed me, and the whole thing to me felt like a copy of Twilight (which I loved, and everything else paled in comparison at the time). I've recently reread it, and I'm happy to say I don't feel like that anymore. And now, having read Torment and Passion too, I'm going to take back what I said and say that this series is awesome, and if you haven't read it yet, what have you been doing for the p ...more
Natalia
Nov 15, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angel, fantasy
So far my favorite from the series. Fortunately this book was way better than the others. Especially the first 60% were great. The end wasn't that good, but I really liked most of the book.
In this Lucinda is trying to understand everything that's going on and isn't sure in Daniel's love. First of all I have to say that I loved the time travel. Not that it was perfect, bu time travel is one of my all time favorite tropes.
The thing that surprised me the most, was that in this book I actually liked
kayla**
Sep 25, 2010 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels, own-it
Ok, so this is a prequel to Fallen and Torment,
following Luce and Daniel's most important moments in 5000+ years...
Sounds goooodddd:)

... So, this book is definitely my favourite of the Fallen Series, I think it's fair to say that they keep getting better.
Definitely a hybrid prequel, and I really enjoyed it...
Liking all the characters a lot more this time around, too!:)
Looking forward to Rapture in 2012!

Trying to figure out if the fact that I've read Paradise Lost has made the book more enjoyabl
Mel
May 03, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 1-star, dnf
Dnf. I'm over this series. I liked the first book. The second one was okay but this one went into a direction I just don't like or care about.
Who else hated this book?! 19 93 May 05, 2016 11:38AM
definition of bipolar 2 17 Apr 18, 2016 03:15PM
Buddy read time xx: Passion by Lauren Kate, oct. 2014 4 8 Dec 28, 2014 11:19PM
Addicted to YA: Passion 3 206 Aug 04, 2014 09:22AM
STUPID DECISIONS 3 40 Jul 31, 2014 06:29PM
Who should Luce be with?? 299 387 Jul 24, 2014 06:35PM
  • Wildcat Fireflies (Fenestra, #2)
  • Enticed (The Violet Eden Chapters, #2)
  • Angel Fire (Angel, #2)
  • Everlasting (The Immortals, #6)
  • Hades (Halo, #2)
  • All You Desire (The Eternal Ones, #2)
  • Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5)
  • Bloody Valentine (Blue Bloods, #5.5)
  • Original Sin (Personal Demons, #2)
  • A Fractured Light (A Beautiful Dark, #2)
  • Sirensong (Faeriewalker, #3)
  • Circle of Fire (Prophecy of the Sisters, #3)
  • Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange, #3)
  • Evercrossed (Kissed by an Angel, #4)
  • Secrets and Shadows (13 to Life, #2)
  • End of Days (The Fallen, #3)
  • Bloodrose (Nightshade #3; Nightshade World #6)
  • Silence (Hush, Hush, #3)
Lauren Kate grew up in Dallas, went to school in Atlanta, and started writing in New York.
She is the author of the Fallen novels, the Teardrop novels, and The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove. She lives in Laurel Canyon with her family.
More about Lauren Kate

Fallen (5 books)
  • Fallen (Fallen, #1)
  • Torment (Fallen, #2)
  • Rapture (Fallen, #4)
  • Unforgiven (Fallen, #5)

Young Adult Deals

• Beneath the Shine
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Time's Divide (The Chronos Files, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Greensleeves
  • Gilded (Gilded, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Infinity Lost (The Infinity Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Timebound (The Chronos Files, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #1)
  • Keeping You a Secret
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Gena/Finn
    $13.99 $1.99
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Touch of Eternity (The Curse #1)
  • Dragon Rider
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Flush
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreadnought (Nemesis, #1)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Fire Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #2)
  • Go: A Coming of Age Novel
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Better Nate Than Ever (Better Nate Than Ever #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands, #1)
  • Time Bomb
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dryad-Born (Whispers from Mirrowen, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Summer of Jordi Perez (And the Best Burger in Los Angeles)
    $16.99 $1.99
  • Silvern (Gilded #2)
  • You Know Me Well
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Some Fine Day
  • Mystic (Mystic, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Almost Girl (The Riven Chronicles, #1)
  • Uprooted
  • This Is Where It Ends
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Ciphers of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Amid Stars and Darkness (The Xenith Trilogy #1)
  • Otherkin
“What if you find your soul mate... at the wrong time?” 712 likes
“I'll always choose you." Yes that was the word. "Every single lifetime, I'll choose you. Just as you have always chosen me. Forever.” 682 likes