Start by marking “Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers” as Want to Read:
Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers

Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  808 Ratings  ·  90 Reviews
Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers is your backstage pass to life with Kevin, Joe, and Nick Jonas. It includes never-before-seen photos of the Jonas Brothers' Look Me in the Eyes tour and exclusive images taken during Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus's Best of Both Worlds tour. You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at the band warming up, performing, and having fun ...more
Published December 1st 2008 by Disney Press (first published November 18th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Burning Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Burning Up

Ale
Mar 30, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book, Burning up with the Jonas Brothers is about the life of the Jonas Brothers. It is the first book the Jonas Brothers have written. It talks about their concerts, their family, their band, their fans, and a lot more things happening with their life. It is my favourite book. I think that it is amazing how they took the time to write this book for their fans. It really gets to know them better. This book really inspired me, because they wrote about really important things they did, and ho ...more
Morgan Taylor
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Decided to get a little nostalgic and re-read this after a few years since I've read it. Still 100% in love with this band and these boys and nothing will ever change that.
Brenna
Mar 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children and teenagers ages 9-21
Burning Up on Tour with the Jonas Brothers is your backstage pass to life with the authors themselves Joe, Nick, and Kevin Jonas. This was the first book the boys have ever written and they have said "It was an honor for us" -Jonas Brothers. They had written this book to give a inside look on their lives and tour lives to the fans. Their goal with this book was to open up their lives in a special way so that the fans can experience the excitement and fun they get to live each and every day. Thi ...more
Maeve D
Burning Up: On Tour With The Jonas Brothers is a book that gives you a backstage pass into the life of the Jonas Brothers. The book starts out with each brother giving an introduction which consists of their hobbies, their favorite things and a little bit about their life. The book also shows you what their day to day lives are like when they’re on tour. You get to see their morning interviews, their afternoon soundcheck, their mid-afternoon lockdown and their evening concert. With these events ...more
Caitlin Price
Nov 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For my Biography review, I chose to read the book, Burning Up, On Tour with the Jonas Brothers. This book is more like a scrapbook put together by the Jonas Brothers for their fans. In this book, there is a chapter for each brother (Kevin, Joe, and Nick). Then there are also other chapters where they discuss some of their favorite parts of their career, such as performing at the Texas State Fair (their first time playing for a huge crowd) and performing at the American Music Awards (even though ...more
Dania
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think Burning Up: On Tour with the Jonas Brothers is a really good book because I got to learn about the Jonas Brothers and what they like. My favourite character would definitely be Joe Jonas because he's the funny brother, and honestly I'm pretty energetic like him, if it's Friday. I can relate to Joe Jonas because, both of our favourite sports is soccer. I also like badminton though. I have, and I still continue to take road trips with my parents, and to be honest, I'm always excited when I ...more
Christina
Feb 04, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who likes the Jonas Brothers
Recommended to Christina by: my mom bought it for me for Christmas
This book is about the lives of the Jonas Brothers it talks about them on and off the stage. About the boys individually and talks about Kevin, Joe, and Nick's personal things about them. Such as, there favorite foods, sports, and answers some questions. I personally loved the book because it gave me more idea of how these guys are and it also shows some pictures that i might say i pretty funny too. I recommend this book to people who want a good laugh and like the interest of the Jonas Brothers ...more
Duane
Nov 30, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wanting to find out what makes the Jonas Brothers such a interesting musical group, I picked this book up. I truly was impressed with these young men. This book is done by them and it really shows how moral and level headed these guys are. I'm impressed with their devotion to their family and their love for the music they create and share. Filled with interesting photos, you'll enjoy seeing the real Jonas Brothers. A great book for anyone's library collection.
Angelica(JonasBro's Fan!)
Aug 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Teen Girls
I loved this book. Being a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers i wanted a book that could tell me more about the Jonas Brothers and their way of life. This book did a lot more than that. It gave me an insight look into the way of life of the Jonas Brothers. It even got down to the details of their favorite foods! Wow. This book is a must have for any Jonas fan or anyone who is curious to learn more about the Jonas Brothers.
Brisa
Jan 05, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitly an absolute must-read! This book really gives you a glimpse behind the scenes of the life of the Jonas Brothers! Just like their Disney Channel mini-series Jonas Brothers:Living the Dream. I love the photos and all the experiences told from the boys perspective. What a fan in the audience sees and experiences is different from the way this talented trio views it. (A must have for all Jonas Brothers Fans!)
Annabella
Dec 28, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this book! Although it isn't exactly a book, it's more like a magazine. Every page has lots of photos, and then some writing, so it is a really quick read. I really liked it! It taught me a lot about the Jonas Brothers that I didn't already know before. I would recommended it if you normally don't like reading books, because this was just like reading a magazine to me. So you should read it if you like magazines and of course the Jonas Brothers!
C.
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Haha, this is the first book I've put on Goodreads that's not an actual novel, but it was soooo cool and I read it all in one day in a few hours. However, it is still a book and I'm gonna include it anyway cuz I want to get some progress on this year's Goodreads challenge (which is 30, btw). And I'll probably re-read it over and over again. :P But seriously though, while I was reading, I noticed it was so sad to be reading all of it after the fact. :(
Patty
Apr 17, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well I got this book for myself, and I can say This is a good book for Jonas Brother fans. It has exclusive pictures Of them and There are some interesting facts that you may, or may not know about Nick, Kevin & Joe Jonas. It tells all what you would like to know about them. A bonus in the book is there are some lyrics of some of their Hit singles! I am 10 yrs. old and telling you all Jonas Fans to buy this book and see for yourself! By the way, I got my book at Borders!
Patty :)
Kelly
Apr 25, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was alot of fun. If you're a fan at all then I'd recommend getting this book. Each brother has a short section dedicated to them where you can learn new things about them. There are parts where they talk about their life on tour as well which I found interesting. Plus, there are a ton of pictures, which fans always love to see. Some are actually really cool pictures too. A must for a Jonas Brothers fan.
Taylor
Apr 09, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well I happen to very much LOVE JONAS BROTHERS! But this book was not all that I expected it to be! It always kind of seems to be that way. They make a big deal out of nothing and when you finally buy it,read it, or even watch it. You kind of wish you hadn't even bothered! But if you LOVE THEM as much as I do you seem to over look it!
Ee
Apr 07, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was the absolute best biography of Nick, Joe, and Kevin. The story gives an in depth decription of what touring with the Jonas Brothers is like. The authors, Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas,explain some of the meanings behind their songs, what fan interaction is like, and how it is dealing with being famous, while still maintaining a normal lifestyle.
Ashleigh
Mar 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While not an actual novel, it is still one of the greatest things I own after being a Jonas fan for 10 years. Not even ashamed to admit that I own 2 paperback copies and 1 hardback one. I don't look at it so much anymore, but I pull it out when I get nostalgic for my love for them and it only reinforces it more.
Saylee Padwal
Nov 30, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A must-have if you are or have been (grr)a Jonas Brothers Fan. This tour-diary-esque book gets you up, close and personal with your favourite band of brothers, offering insights into their concerts, their family, their fans and of course, Kevin, Joe and Nick themselves. With fun facts and never seen before pictures, some taken by the boys themselves, this one is a great collector's item!
becky
Nov 21, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the Jonas Brothers, I think I always will so of course I had to get this. But I only skimmed this because I knew everything already before, I did find out now things which was awesome. and i'm still in love with joe. ha
Ivonne
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is for young fans of this old band, it is a very easy book to read, that really collects stories from the Burnin 'Up Tour and about the three Jonas brothers.

I think you can only have this collection, it is not a book of literature or for young people, just one more collection book.
Devynn
Ok so not a real novel, but its good. I love the Jonas Brothers and this really gives you a look at what its like to be in there shoes. I read in one day it was like I just couldnt stop. Ha Ha it really is good and its a really fun read
Jazzybabe125
Nov 04, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
okay now who wouldn't ever question why i read this book
duhh cause it's the freak'n Jonas Brothers
now who doesn't love the Jonas Brothers as well as Justin Bieber ?!?!
i would strongly advice Jonas Brothers fans to read this book they just HAVE TOO !!!
Jonasttyl
Oct 03, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This Book is everything you ever wanted to know about the Jonas Bbrothers!!! Plus frankie is in it quite a bit!if you liike pictures pictures and the jonas brothers you have found your kind of book also there bios are in there 2 so please consider reading it i loved it i hope u will 2
Mandy Tanksley
Sep 23, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: nonfiction
This is a great book for those who are fans of the Jonas brothers. It's a begin the scenes look at their tour and their lives offstage. There are plenty if pictures of the young men for the girls to stare at too.
Winter Sophia Rose
Beautiful & Insightful Read!
Castro
Dec 02, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mariana
Marianna - When I read this book it was so COOL! when I read it in an instant it became my favorite.I recomened this book to people th love the JONAS BROTHERS!

Luz Repetto
Apr 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it, so much.
Manleen
Jan 08, 2009 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i really want to read these books
camp rock 4 20 Jun 17, 2009 03:16PM
  • Jammin' with the Jonas Brothers: An Unauthorized Biography
  • Jonas Brothers
  • Justin Bieber: Oh Baby!
  • Justin Bieber: Our World (Me & You)
  • Miles to Go
  • Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber: The Fever!
  • Taylor Swift: Fearless
  • Justin Bieber: His World
  • Justin Bieber
  • Living the Dream: Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: The Unofficial Story
  • Justin Bieber: My World
  • Truth or Dare (Hannah Montana, #4)
  • Keeping Secrets (Hannah Montana, #1)
  • Justin Bieber: The Unauthorized Biography

• The Second World War
    $12.99 $3.99
  • Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
    $11.24 $1.99
  • I Am Not Myself These Days (P.S.)
    $13.24 $1.99
    $12.99 $2.99
  • The Storm of War: A New History of the Second World War
  • Creativity: Flow and the Psychology of Discovery and Invention
    $10.49 $1.99
  • Requiem for the American Dream: The 10 Principles of Concentration of Wealth & Power
    $16.99 $3.99
  • Dear Madam President: An Open Letter to the Women Who Will Run the World
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Recovering: Intoxication and Its Aftermath
    $15.99 $3.99
  • Theft by Finding: Diaries (1977-2002)
    $14.99 $2.99
  • Through My Eyes
    $13.99 $1.99
  • A Brief History of Everything
    $14.99 $2.99
  • The World's Religions, Revised and Updated (Plus)
  • Leonardo's Notebooks
  • Leaving Church: A Memoir of Faith
  • Eating on the Wild Side: The Missing Link to Optimum Health
  • Love, Ellen: A Mother/Daughter Journey
    $10.24 $1.99
  • Secret Historian: The Life and Times of Samuel Steward, Professor, Tattoo Artist, and Sexual Renegade
  • Thinkertoys: A Handbook of Creative-Thinking Techniques
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Saving Alex: When I Was Fifteen I Told My Mormon Parents I Was Gay, and That's When My Nightmare Began
    $9.49 $1.99