Start by marking “Cooking with Cannabis: The Most Effective Methods of Preparing Food and Drink with Marijuana, Hashish, and Hash Oil Third E” as Want to Read:

3.7  ·  Rating details ·  27 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Cooking with Cannabis includes everything from soup to nuts. The epicurean marijuana enthusiast combines altered consciousness with good taste. Includes tasty recipes for boiling, baking, sauteeing, jellying, frying and seasoning psychoactive main courses, desserts and snacks. This hard to obtain cult classic is once again available.
Published May 1st 2009 by Ronin Publishing (CA) (first published December 17th 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Cooking with Cannabis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cooking with Cannabis

Petra X
Jun 24, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've just had a hate-mail on this book. Apparently I am a Very Wicked Person for what I did. I don't even know how they found this old review.... What did I do, I gave Drugs to two other people and didn't tell them. That is inexcusable, right? Well they were my parents... does that make it better?

Can we say "stir crazy"? Seethe gently in butter and don't stop stirring or it will burn. Make something nice with the butter or just put in on hot toast with maybe some marmalade. Oh yum.

I once did th
Bradley
Jul 07, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
Sometimes, I really like to pour through a good cookbook, and this one fits the bill. I especially enjoyed the descriptions on how to make ghee. Unfortunately for me, I am missing a few ingredients or I might have been cooking right now and not writing a review. Alas.
Willow or something
Nifty little book. I love that it tells you why you're doing what you're doing as opposed to being just an assembly of recipes.
Jakob