Start by marking “The Story of Noah's Ark: Wall Clings” as Want to Read:
The Story of Noah's Ark: Wall Clings

The Story of Noah's Ark: Wall Clings

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  8 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
The story of Noah and his ark is one of the most frequently read stories in the Bible. With this deluxe set, kids can use the wall clings to recreate the awesome scene of all the animals boarding the ark. As they read about Noah and his adventure, children are prompted to stick the vinyl clings on any painted wall. The clings safely stick and easily peel right off, so kids ...more
Published July 12th 2011 by Kregel Kidzone

To ask other readers questions about The Story of Noah's Ark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Story of Noah's Ark

Ann Saylor
Oct 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
My 6 year old son and I just read and completed The Story of Noah’s Ark: Storybook and Wall Clings written by Lori C. Froeb and illustrated by Luana Rinaldo. It was wonderful! The text is written at a 1st-2nd grade level, so early readers can read many of the words. It captures the full Bible story and it’s lessons in a manner that children can easily understand.

The illustrations are delightful – the big chunky animals have animated expressions, and almost seem to invite you to play along with t
This is such a cute way to retell the story of the Flood and keep it Biblically based, the only issue that I had was that Noah’s sons and their wives were not mentioned nor shown. However, I also understand most children have short attention spans and this book will open their hearts up to the truths in God’s Word on their level and understanding. The cute, child friendly illustrations are done by Luana Rinaldo and will keep any child’s attention as this 16 page book is read to them and tells of ...more
Tina Peterson
Oct 01, 2011 rated it liked it
The Story of Noah's Ark is a favorite of most children. It's exciting to think of having a zooful of animals in a boat and God taking care of Noah and his family too. This story is written for the preschool crowd with large cartoonish type illustrations and the story is written for little children in a conversational tone. This book also includes 2 pages of window clings that can be used on the wall or the window for children to play with and tell the story in their own words.

The suggested age
Tami
Oct 03, 2011 added it
I teach the four- and five-year olds in Sunday School. I find that they are more likely to listen when I share pictures or other visual props. More so, they love to help build the story on the wall. Sometimes, we use the felt board; other times we use the wall and good ol’ clear tape.

My newest Sunday School resource is a storybook with wall clings included. As I read the story written on the pages, my students see the characters in vibrantly colored scenes.

The wall clings can be re-positioned on
Mymcbooks
Sep 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
My Review: This book takes the children on an adventure with Noah as he and his family gets ready for the great flood. In other for Noah to start over in a new world, he was instructed by God to build an art and fit two of every animal in the art.

The wall clings included with the book will helps children recreate the wonderful scene of all the animals boarding the ark two by two. Interesting rich and bold colors used by the illustrator to bring the story alive. What a great way to introduce chi
Babs
Oct 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
A cute read for my kids and the wall clings were ok till the boys said they were falling off. Otherwise this is a cute book for children to learn about Noah's Ark and the flood. I would share this books with others.
Patricia Crouse
rated it did not like it
Apr 09, 2017