Start by marking “Inflatable Men” as Want to Read:
Inflatable Men

Inflatable Men

4.56  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
New York City – Fashion capital of America and home to the once prestigious House of Rivaldi. The struggle to rebuild itself after bad publicity and faulty collections becomes a game of who’s playing whom in the racy world of high fashion, high stakes, and unrequited love . . .

Perceptive, inspired, an up-and-coming designer, Celia Hephner is determined to turn Rivaldi arou
Paperback
Published 2011 by Amy Ivan

Andy
Oct 15, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book. Follow Celia Hephner, the up and coming fashion designer, as she commits herself to saving the failing fashion house only to have her ex-husband thrust back into her world. The dynamics of this book will keep you on the edge of your seat and the character driven story line will have you cheering and jeering as you turn the page to find out what happens next. A masterfully crafted book which succeeds in all elements of great writing.
Julie
Oct 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It's one of those stories that you can't wait to find out what happens next. I literally could not put it down. The characters are so well developed and there are so many intriguing twists and turns. I highly recommend this book and can't wait to read more from this author!
Biggi
Dec 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Great book. Definately a must have and read.
Recommend it.
The writing is intelligent and draws you in. The entire time you are in the story and this author knows how to keep you emotions going and feeds your needs with a very unique and smart style of writing.
You will find yourself guessing the entire time but enjoying the journey throughout the read.

A great read. Hope for more.
Pam
Nov 06, 2011 added it
This is an excellent book that kept me wanting to read until finished. I highly recommend this book.
Karen M
Dec 27, 2015
Diane
Nov 20, 2011
Amy Ivan
Sep 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amanda
Jo Notary
Feb 04, 2016
Paige
Mar 31, 2016
I write well-rounded, character-driven fiction. By combining a dynamic mystery with a conflict infused love story, my novels provide tremendous commercial appeal. I am a member of the MWA and RWA writing communities, and hold a BA in psychology. Currently, I'm working on the third book in a series involving a female FBI agent: Full Disclosure.

THE PEN MARKS THE LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND MURDER® - Amy I