Start by marking “Why I Failed in the Music Business: And How Not to Follow in My Footsteps” as Want to Read:
Why I Failed in the Music Business: And How Not to Follow in My Footsteps

Why I Failed in the Music Business: And How Not to Follow in My Footsteps

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Overview A frank and honest discussion of the 8 reasons most musicians fail to build a long-term, music career and the proven "real world" skills and principles of business that are rarely taught to people in "the arts." It is full of usable tips and tools about finance, marketing, sales, communication, strategy, goals and people that can be applied directly to their music ...more
Published June 15th 2011 by Wordcrafts Press

To ask other readers questions about Why I Failed in the Music Business, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why I Failed in the Music Business

Maulik Shah
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
A well rounded read not just about life as a musician but also how to approach life in general. You often get told by authors to do this or do that but for once you'll be told what not to do. And that is equally important knowledge, too.
William Visher
Mar 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Useful, practical advise for those wanting to enter the music business by someone who has been there. Author Steve Grossman is a seasoned and experienced musician who has worked with some of the top people in the music business and has earned many accolades--including a Grammy.

He also delivers a great seminar utilizing principles from this book. The advise is not just applicable for those in the music business, but can be used by anyone looking for good, solid business (and life) advice.
Mike Parker