Start by marking “A Forever Kind of Guy” as Want to Read:
A Forever Kind of Guy

A Forever Kind of Guy

(The Braddock Brotherhood #2)

"Is he the real deal, or just another regret waiting to happen? "

First on Hayley Christopher s list to get her train-wreck life back on track: stay away from men. Especially the ones who cause a ripple effect of bad decisions.

Still reeling from a high-profile divorce, the college dropout and former pro cheerleader is stumbling through yet another challenge temporary custod
Published October 1st 2011 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Forever Kind of Guy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Forever Kind of Guy

Jennifer Stevenson
Dec 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Barbara Meyers loves small towns, and she portrays small town life and love very lovingly. She has the trick of endearing the reader to her characters with their ordinariny small town charm. In A Forever Kind of Guy she brings us a story in which neither the mysteries and lies of the powerful and sophisticated urban world nor the ugliness of criminal gang life can overpower small town love. This is a very reassuring world.
Sabine Honig
A Forever Kind of Guy is the kind of book I love to read when I need reminding of where you can find love – in the most unexpected of places. This story also tugs on your heartstrings and makes you believe in the forever after kind of love. Hayley Christopher hasn’t had a good time recently – what with a cheating husband, a high profile, acrimonious divorce and now with no experience she has to take on the custody of her nephew Fletcher, who doesn’t speak at all.
With all of this and a low estim
Jane Stewart
Ok but predictable contemporary romance. This book didn’t charm me the way the first book did.

STORY BRIEF:
Hayley was a cheerleader for a professional football team. She married the quarterback Trey. She was in love, but he hurt her. He was unfaithful and divorced her giving her nothing financially. Then her stepsister Steffie died. Steffie’s last wish was that Hayley take care of her four-year-old son Fletcher. Hayley is acting as foster mother until the Dept. of Child Welfare can arrange for an
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://longandshortreviews.blogspot.c...

There are plenty of people that live by a plan. And as most people know, plans can change at the drop of a hat, whether it's from a surprise in life, or changing your mind. Hayley Christopher has had plenty of changes in her plan, and she's as determined as ever to stick to her newest plan, no matter what life throws at her. Could she really walk away from what is about to become her future?

Hayley is an absolute mess. Can't blame her,
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Sep 22, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: samahinreview
To my knowledge this is the first real contemporary romance I've personally read that's been published by Samhain. I am used reading Samhain’s uber steamy erotic books, this is also the first book I've read by Barbara Meyers. I wasn't sure what I would find with A Forever Kind of Guy, but I found I really enjoyed it!

I absolutely LOVED Ray from the beginning and what’s not to LOVE about Haley’s nephew Fletcher. I DID NOT want to like Haley, she is a retired professional cheerleader and started ou
Caitlin Peterson
Mar 17, 2018
Feb 04, 2019
Theresa
Oct 19, 2011
A few of my favorite things: My family and my dear, dear friends;
My addictions/vices: Books; wine...white zin or pinot grigio; coffee...an every morning must have; popcorn
What I do when I'm not writing: I read or I might be working at the local Starbucks, hanging out with the above-referenced friends and family; bicycling around my neighborhood; taking a nap.
I'm originally from Southwest Missouri

The Braddock Brotherhood (4 books)
  • A Month from Miami
  • The First Time Again
  • What a Rich Woman Wants (Braddock Brotherhood, #4)