Start by marking “Budda i miłość, czyli jak kochać i być szczęśliwym” as Want to Read:
Budda i miłość, czyli jak kochać i być szczęśliwym

Budda i miłość, czyli jak kochać i być szczęśliwym

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  165 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Lama Ole Nydahl, a western Buddhist Lama, has written the most comprehensive relationship book to date.

Buddha & Love explains how a Buddhist approach to relationships can help us to relax our minds, break bad habits, and use relationships to grow ourselves and benefit everyone around us.

Unafraid of taboo topics, and free from sappy clichés and political correctness, Bu
Paperback
Published 2007 by Jacek Santrski & Co Agencja Wydawnicza

Be the first to ask a question about Budda i miłość, czyli jak kochać i być szczęśliwym

Katie
Jul 15, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The author's perceptions on modern relationships is a bit too conventional and stereotypical for my taste (particularly the emphasis on traditional roles of male/female relationships). I must say I was taken aback by this, given that it's been my observation Eastern thought tends to be more open-minded about the dynamics of human relationships than Western thought. Nevertheless, if you can get past occasional "fingers down the chalkboard" moments while reading this book....it does have some help ...more
Nadezhda Angelova
I highly recommend this book for everyone.
Spyridon Leftheriotis
This book is a guide for a perfect relationships.
Iváncza-Gondár Bianka
Évente többször is a kezembe kerül és olyan lelkesedéssel olvasom mindig, mint elsőre. Tiszta rongy már a könyvem :)
Meike
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Already a classic in modern Buddhist literature in the West. In his fresh and unconventional style, Lama Ole Nydahl explains Buddha's timeless teachings and makes them easy to apply in our modern, everyday lives.

Not only does the book offer tons of advice on how to make love and partnership (or actually any relationship or friendship) more lasting and enjoyable based on the classic Buddhist teachings, but it also provides a great overview of the basic of Vajrayana or Diamond Way Buddhism.

As a
Simone
Dec 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Buddha and Love truly blew my mind! In every chapter, the author, a lay Buddhist lama who was married until his wife passed away, goes from giving solid advice about relationships, to explaining the larger context of love and how it relates to compassion and the motivation to work for the benefit of all beings. This book completely changes how you see relationships and what you get out of them.

The only reason I give it 4 stars, rather than 5, is because there is a strong focus in parts of the bo
Matt Balara
Jun 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Everything anyone needs to lead a relationship that is deep, joyful, fulfilling & enriches not only the two involved but the lives of those around them as well. But it's no instant fix self help book – the hard part is actually doing what Lama Ole recommends. ;-)
Szabolcs Bökönyi
Oct 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dharma
Buddha's timeless wisdom communicated in a clear and understandable way by Lama Ole, a modern yogi with great experience. Buddha & Love is a must read for all couples and singles who want to get the most out of relationships or just want an introduction to the highest view of Buddhist teachings.
Lukasz
Feb 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book on relationships, the points of view of men and women, how men and women experience life differently, and how we can complement and learn from each other, and help each other develop.
David Ellis
May 25, 2016
Tina
Feb 12, 2018
Kati Fitzgerald
rated it did not like it
Feb 26, 2015
Aug 13, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • The Life of Milarepa
  • My Husband and Other Animals
  • Perfecting Ourselves to Death: The Pursuit Of Excellence And The Perils Of Perfectionism
  • Christianity and the Social Crisis in the 21st Century: The Classic That Woke Up the Church
  • A Theology Of Reading: The Hermeneutics Of Love
  • Where the Rain is Born: Writings About Kerala
  • Playing God: Redeeming the Gift of Power
  • The Good Life
  • The Art of Biblical Narrative
  • Don't Bite the Hook: Finding Freedom from Anger, Resentment, and Other Destructive Emotions
  • The Joy of Coffee: The Essential Guide to Buying, Brewing, and Enjoying
  • The Shaman's Body: A New Shamanism for Transforming Health, Relationships, and the Community
  • The Jewel Ornament of Liberation: The Wish-Fulfilling Gem of the Noble Teachings
  • Grace in Practice: A Theology of Everyday Life
  • Miteinander reden. Störungen und Klärungen. Allgemeine Psychologie der Kommunikation, Band 1
  • Making Room for Life: Trading Chaotic Lifestyles for Connected Relationships
  • The Protein Power Lifeplan
  • Migrations of the Holy: God, State, and the Political Meaning of the Church
“We just have to remind ourselves that the source of any happiness is mind itself.” 3 likes