Start by marking “Midnight Masquerade” as Want to Read:
Midnight Masquerade

Midnight Masquerade

Laurel Adam’s was a normal teenager with dreams, aspirations and a bright future ahead of her…until the night her parents were brutally murdered.

And she saw it all.

With no promising leads, the killer is still out there, lurking in the shadows, waiting to strike again.

Now Laurel’s life has been turned upside down. Haunted by reoccurring nightmares and forced to live in a
Published September 18th 2011 by Holly Hood

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Masquerade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Masquerade

Start your review of Midnight Masquerade
T.M. Smith
Sep 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Laurel Adams is a distant and emotional 17 year old girl, having witnessed the murder of her parents but unable to remember the killers identity. Couple that with an alcoholic and emotionally absent sister, a long standing crush on the hottest guy in school and the stock "bitch" at school (that just so happens to be said hottest guys girlfriend) and what we have is a gripping little mystery.

I was very much surprised a
Claire Taylor
Sep 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Laurel has had the year from hell following her parent’s brutal murder. She lives her life one day at a time and barely makes it through. Everything changes when Wes starts paying her attention, but can Laurel put the past behind her and move on?

A well written quick read, with a shocking twist that will keep the reader gripped until the end.

I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Janie
Sep 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
I was given this book by the author in return for an honest opinion.
This was a great story from start to finish and the only problem I found with this book was that it wasn't long enough :(
However this is a great short story for anyone to read :)
Lauren
Sep 02, 2012 rated it really liked it
I was given a copy of this book by the author. This review contains spoilers. A young girls parents are murdered leaving her to be taken care of by her sister through her senior year of high school. Quick interesting read that proves love is possible even after heartache.
Kathryn Parry
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant story and no nasty cliffhanger.
Wendy Ford
Jun 11, 2013 rated it liked it
This book was given to me for honest review.

I found this book to be an interesting and well written book. The only problem was it was too short and I wished it was longer :( I loved the twist towards the end I didn't expect it !!
Katie Hughart
Feb 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this book so I'll leave the review to everyone else. :) ...more
Apr 10, 2013
Summer Carpenter
Feb 07, 2013
Brandi Salazar
Oct 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Beáta Fox
Grampy
Sep 24, 2012
Chryssa
Sep 25, 2012
Wife, mother, and writer Katie Hughart aka Katie Rice) is living her dream with the support of her family friends and readers. Growing up in Toledo, Ohio Kate has always pushed the boundaries of normal. Now embracing that energy she is launching her creativity into her books; one word at a time. Kate has been married to her best friend for ten years and has an amazing little hazel-eyed boy. With t ...more

News & Interviews

“Wes sat in a cracked vinyl booth picking at his fries and listening to Amanda go on and on about the dress she'd found.
'...and it has these little lavender bows. Oh, Wes, I can't wait 'til you see it.' She gesticulated wildly, and her only saving grace right now was her amazing rack that swayed and bounced with each movement. Sometimes he swore that was the only reason he ever looked crosswise at Amanda Price. That, and her daddy's checkbook.
'And I found these shoes--"
'Uh huh, that's nice,' he cut her off and slid free from the booth. He held out his hand. 'Got the card?' He waved the bill in the air at her questioning gaze. Was she a little cross-eyed, maybe? He thought so.”
1 likes