Start by marking “The Facebook Killer: Part 2” as Want to Read:
The Facebook Killer: Part 2

The Facebook Killer: Part 2 (Facebook Killer #2)

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  302 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
The rage returns...

We begin to die from the second we are born. The only difference between us is how long it will take, and how painful it will be.

Dermott Madison's thirst for revenge takes him to Pakistan, Mexico and back to England in Part 2 of The Facebook Killer series.
Published 2011 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Facebook Killer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Facebook Killer

Keita-Eiri Kettlewell-Scarbro
Nov 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
A really short review on this one too, but here you go at last everyone! It's about time I updated properly~

it is truly a great, simple, easy and fascinating read though, and well, I recommend it if you've been on a bit of a reading go slow and fancy something quick and easy to hop into!

The Facebook Killer (Part 2) - M. L. Stewart [[REVIEW]]
Nat
Oct 02, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: detective-crime
Had to swiftly purchase for my Kindle after finishing the first part. Very good until the end which felt as though the author had reached his word count or his deadline as it was unsatisfyingly hurried after the build-up of the story.
Rebecca
Sep 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic, loved it!!!!
Tania
Dec 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing
It was really good. I did enjoy the book.
Jayne
Jan 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very well written. Some parts made me laugh and others cringe!
David Savage
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Facebook Killer is a murder novel in three parts about a man who loses his family and takes revenge in Hannibal Lecter-style.

The Facebook Killer Part Two sees serial killer Dermott Madison travel to Pakistan, Mexico and back to England in his search to kill the friends and family of the man who murdered his wife and daughter and escaped justice on a technicality.

Having already 11 or 12 people Dermott and Albert head to Pakistan to kill the last 5 family members. After his search and murder o
Sharon
Sep 30, 2011 rated it liked it
very easy read! part 1 was great as it used facebook lots. part 2 just finishes off the story, but has no facebook references. all in all, I enjoyed it, but think it could have made more of facebook side of things.
Christine
A really good read, although it comes in two parts it does not detract from the story. This is a story of loss and revenge and how far a person is prepared to go to reach their goal. Will make anyone think twice about who their facebook friends are.
Jane
Sep 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Part 2 of the 'FBK' books - and supposedly (according to the author) - the last. It would be a real shame if the books ended here as i think that Dermott (the main character) has sooooo much more work left to do....!!! An enjoyable read that picked up well where FBK left off.
Debbie Russell
May 16, 2012 rated it really liked it

The only thing that stopped me giving this a 5 was the ending. It's taken two books to get to this point and then it's all wrapped up in a few pages. Could definitely have done with a few more pages....or is that what book 3 is all about?? Let me see !!
~ Cariad ~
Nov 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Just as good as part one. Just don't take it too seriously it's completely OTT but who cares! It moves along so quickly that I've finished it in two days! I'm looking forward to more stories by ML Stewart.
Natalie
Feb 27, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Again the same as the first book, This is the follow up and it is just as good as the first.

Great twists and turns and keeps you wondering what is going to happen next.
Peter Stevens
Sep 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Good solid bridge to bring the start and middle together. What I like about these books is the story is one big continuous piece not just books in a series.
Shell Robinson
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was ok
Not as good as first part, quite boring
Janine
Mar 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Absolutely awesome,loved it.
❀ Hana
Apr 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Buku tentang cara-cara bunuh orang dengan sangat sadis sekali.
Anya Hunt
May 22, 2012 rated it really liked it
Built on the tension of the first, great momentum and again could not put it down
Vix
Jul 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
not going to give away anything other than this was a page turning brilliant nightmare....
bit far fetched at times but that is litary licence!!
loved it and looking out for more by this author!
Michelle
Jun 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
really makes you think of clues you leave about your entire life, scary really
Alex Williams
Jun 26, 2014
Sue Hunter
Mar 10, 2016
Leanne Winstanley
rated it did not like it
Feb 17, 2016
  • Near Death
  • Wrongful Death: The AIDS Trial
  • Unlikely Killer
  • Bone & Cane
  • Spirits Among Us (The Spirits Trilogy #2)
  • Sleepwalkers
  • Dinosaurs and Prime Numbers (Walton Cumberfield, #1)
  • Virtual Strangers (Virtual Detective, #1)
  • 3AM
  • Bangkok Bob And The Missing Mormon
  • Accidental Hitman
  • Fogarty (City of London, #3)
  • Sinema: The Northumberland Massacre
  • Coffin Dodgers
  • Dream Lover
  • A Well-Deserved Murder (Trevor Joseph Detective Series, #5)
  • Fraidy Hole
Since first self-publishing in mid-2011, M.L. Stewart's bestselling crime thrillers have been enjoyed by some 90,000 readers worldwide, often dominating the Apple iBook charts for months at a time.

With a less-than-angelic past, Stewart often draws on real-life experience for his gritty storylines.

"Hard-hitting...written with flair." Stephen Leather.

Born in London in 1968, Stewart retired to mainl
More about M.L. Stewart

Facebook Killer (3 books)
  • The Facebook Killer: Part 1