Start by marking “Born Knowing” as Want to Read:
Born Knowing

Born Knowing

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  157 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
In this work, John Holland explains how he dealt with the internal conflict that his abilities created and describes how he finally accepted his rare gift as a spirit messenger when he survived a near fatal car accident. The crash greatly amplified his mediumistic ability.
Published February 1st 2003 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about Born Knowing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Born Knowing

Sarbari Dasgupta
Sep 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good one. Without sounding spooky and eccentric, the author talks about his story. A must read for people interested in this field.
Collette Sinclaire
Jul 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
John is truly a gifted psychic and Medium. This book really details his struggles with growing up with his gift of being psychic. It's heartfelt and comforting at the same time - especially for those of us who have struggled with being different. John Holland is a wonderful author and I highly recommend this book.
Kristin
Aug 02, 2008 rated it did not like it
i read this book because it was given to me when i went to one of John's conferences. i am not a believer in phyics per say- but I do believe in spirits- fallen angels that act like lost loved ones that cause us to take our eyes away from the truth of christ. i do believe in dreams and what they can tell us- God used them to talk to people- I also believe in intuition, but not to this extreame
Barbara
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Real deal

John writes so everyone can understand and I found myself crying tears of joy for some of the people seeking messages from the other side. I find it comforting to know that loved ones are still here with me even though I can't see them.
Tanya
Jan 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Great book!! So good that 2 people have borrowed my copy already. John is truly amazing and does incredible work. I highly recommend seeing him at one of his monthly readings. You will not be disappointed.
Connie
Feb 06, 2008 rated it really liked it
Interesting life of a psychic
Caroline
Mar 28, 2009 rated it liked it
Interesting. I borrowed this from Tina my hairdresser. Humm, all this time I thought I was reading John Edward. Oh well this is ok too
Rachel
Dec 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I found the readings to be very emotional. I enjoyed every one of them. I wish that there was more information on how to hone your psychic abilities.
David
Oct 03, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down starting from the first page. Captivating and inspiring, I found this book to be very moving and heart opening.
Andrés Engracia
Alana Sheeren
Jan 01, 2016
Shannon
Aug 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
Loved it and gave it to my dad to read. Now on to the second book!
Laurie Klein
May 19, 2017
Erin Marie
Mar 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
John Holland is an internationally renowned psychic medium and spiritual teacher. He has been lecturing, teaching, demonstrating, and reading for private clients for over 17 years. He's dedicated to the ongoing development of his unique gift and brings real integrity to his profession. John says, "If I can help people connect with someone on the other side, and bring peace, comfort, and perhaps so ...more
More about John Holland