Start by marking “Touched (The Shadow Vampires, #2)” as Want to Read:
Touched (The Shadow Vampires, #2)

Read eBook

Touched (The Shadow Vampires #2)

3.97  ·  Rating details ·  327 Ratings  ·  17 Reviews
Keira Blaine is on the run with her new love, Cooper. Having just finished vanquishing the first wave of Shadow Vampires, the small town of Everstock is no longer a safe place for them. They have to flee, and search for a safe haven together. Keira can’t return home anyway, especially after running away from her parents to be with Cooper.

As they embark on their journey tog
Paperback, 1st Edition
Published August 21st 2011 by Allegra Skye (first published August 20th 2011)

Melissa Maxwell
Apr 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Alana
Jan 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
And the series continues.
Keira continues her journey, finding out her true identity; she is one with the Indigo Children. She has found her love, Cooper, or so she thinks... (I'm not spoiling!) Her quest is just beginning to defeat the Shadow Vampires and find her real family.
The Shadows are beginning to hunt her down. Keira can't take it anymore, she needs to tell her sister. But she doesn't believe. She kicks her out, and Keira begins her long journey. In which Cooper is on his journey, too,
Missy
Feb 03, 2012 rated it it was ok
This book has the potential to be great, but as it is now there are still a lot of issues, just as I said with the first book.

Once again the editing was horrible,better than the first book but there were even bracketed editors notes left in the published copy . Really?!?!

With some re-working I think both of these books can be great. Overall the story line is very rushed, and because of that its to hard to get "into" the characters. There is a lot of jumping around, and again a lot of contradicti
Megan Lewis
Apr 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Compared to the first book, this one appears to be much better. The crinkled plot and confusion seemed to iron out, but it still isn't where it should be.

With the first book Saved, I could see that Allegra Skye's plans for the book would move many, and she started out with great potential. I took the time to read the book from cover to cover, and it seemed as though the author rushed into it and didn't take the time to slowly develop the perfect story it could have been. As I said, the beginnin
Marie Homma
Feb 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Found the books to be well written drawning into the story from the first chapter, the characters were well thought out, along with the story, and left you wanting to know what would happen next. The only thing i'm disappointed about is, Where is book 3??? Is there going to a be a book 3? Gutted as read both of these in a week hoping to get the next soon after and would you believe, its not been written! As its been nearly 2 years since the last one i'm guessing not. Shame really, very, very tal ...more
Lunarbabee
Oct 01, 2011 rated it did not like it
Please see my review of Saved, the first book of this series, because it fits this book too. More of the same plot discrepancies and lack of interesting interaction between characters. I know there had to be an editor involved but the ONLY sign I saw of one was an actual note to the author after a paragraph asking her to describe a location better. WHAT KIND OF EDITOR FORGETS TO REMOVE THEIR SUGGESTIONS FROM THE FINISHED PRODUCTS?!?!?
Pamela
Nov 10, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: paranormal
Frustrating...still saw lots of editing errors & the storyline was all over the place. There were so many discrepancies, that again, I considered just not finishing the book. If there's another book in this series I just don't think I could handle trying to read it. Which is just too bad, because I really think that this series has potential.
Marianna
May 13, 2012 rated it liked it

The story line in this series is really good. But the editing is horrid and attention to details leaves a lot to be desired. Although this book is marginally better than the first in terms of editing mistakes and flow, it still lacks the professional feel of a work for sale. Maybe the author should consider a second round of editing before publishing...
Zee
Mar 12, 2014 rated it did not like it
I can't believe I forced myself to finish this. Between the enormous plot holes, ridiculous lack of editing and some of the stupidest female characters I've ever seen develop, I can't fathom how this was ever published. I read it for free and I feel ripped off.
Anna
Apr 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-books
interesting flow to this series but I like the storyline
  • Betrothed (The Vampire Journals #6)
  • Sworn (Vampire Legends, #1)
  • Altered
  • Kiss of Death (The Briar Creek Vampires #1)
  • Fading Into Magic (Fading Into Magic, #1)
  • Josephine Lost
  • Blood Legacy (Pulse, #6)
  • Antauge (Ruach, #1)
  • Mystic Embrace (Embrace, #3)
  • Legacy (Endlessly, #2)
  • Oblivion (The Witches of Santa Anna, #13)
  • Metamorphosis (The Immortal Archives, #2)
  • Can You Keep a Secret? (Delicious, #1)
  • Beyond the Black River

The Shadow Vampires (2 books)
  • Saved (The Shadow Vampires, #1)