Start by marking “Kiss Me, Genius Boy (No More Dreams, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me, Genius Boy (No More Dreams, #1)

Kiss Me, Genius Boy (No More Dreams, #1)

"In that moment, there arose all the resolve I hoped would be with me when I finally met her, and my vertigo turned to exultation. So what if she was married? I had contemplated that long ago, and decided I'd have her anyway."

Joshua Rivers was born to expect great things. A former child prodigy and the son of a lottery winner, he also believes himself blessed with a vision
ebook
Published September 15th 2011 by Nameless Books

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me, Genius Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me, Genius Boy

Start your review of Kiss Me, Genius Boy (No More Dreams, #1)
Aiza Cortes
Sep 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It was amazing! It was light, with bits of humor and the honesty of what teenagers and young adults, special or not, are really going through. In fact I could really relate well to Joshua Rivers—his dreams, frustrations and even his views about destiny, sex, love and existentialism. In my opinion, a true genius is someone who takes a complex thing and makes it look simple while the academic does the opposite. I may not be a genius, but I am innately curious about a lot of things. I could not bet ...more
Mary Joy Tan
Oct 12, 2012 rated it it was amazing

I just finished reading the book and honestly I love it. It made me realize more the complexities and dimensions of love and loving. I haven't had a genius lover but upon reading the book somehow I got an idea how a genius boy would love. <3
Alexander Rigby
May 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
Some books contain stories you remember, and others have settings that remain ingrained within your mind for years to come. While the novel ‘Kiss Me, Genius Boy’ by Ben Hourigan has all of these components, what stuck out to me the most was the fact that it is filled with characters I couldn’t stop thinking about even after I read the last word on the final page. What I found so interesting about this novel was the intricate and complex personalities he devised to tell the story. The story was t ...more
Carolyn Gilpin
Jan 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
“And none of that ethnicity stuff matters a bit, because she’s a force of nature, not a person, and she’ll shit on your rules and expectations wherever you or they are from.”
While Kiss Me, Genius Boy is from Joshua’s point of view, it’s Lily Lau who rules the book. Its cover and POV for most of the book is more like a YA novel, but one that is right out there. Its sex scenes and the sexual obsessiveness of teenage boys leave nothing to the imagination – it certainly takes you into the mind of a
Pedro
Feb 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow! The embodiment of well written. An authentic and brutally honest account of our generation's upbringing, perspective on life, society and sexual experimentation. The first installment, Kiss Me, Genius Boy is a page-turner providing a protagonist that is relatable and real allowing the reader to connect. It is hard not to have an invested interest in the outcome of each character while reading this book and I can't wait to read the second installment in this trilogy.
Kimberly Westrope
Aug 23, 2015 rated it liked it
This story isn't your average love story. It contains far more truth and grit than most romances. It's about the complicated and messy parts of relationships...not only romantic relationships, but also friendships and parent/child relationships.

There are several very vivid and engaging characters, and Joshua, the main character, immediately draws you in to their meshed stories. I really enjoyed the story and look forward to reading the second book in the series.
Keillan Wong
Dec 01, 2014
Ben Hourigan
Sep 18, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Coral