Start by marking “Fiends in Low Places (The Night Wars) (Getting Better)” as Want to Read:
Fiends in Low Places (The Night Wars) (Getting Better)

Fiends in Low Places (The Night Wars)

(Getting Better)

Simon Murphy, psychic and former thief is trying to rekindle the romance between himself and his FBI beau, Gabriel. The two of them have gone from being on opposite sides of the law, to the same side, to fighting over cases. At each step they've been drawn closer together and thrown apart over their constant fighting. Can a pizza date fix this mess? Or will the vampire mob ...more
Published September 17th 2011 by Torquere Press (first published September 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Fiends in Low Places (The Night Wars), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fiends in Low Places (The Night Wars)

Serena Yates
Sep 20, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: gay
Ex-enemies, now fighting over cases as Gabriel works for the FBI and Simon uses his psychic skills to trace supernatural criminals, make an interesting pair. Add the fact they used to hate each other's guts and still aren't too sure about the other man, make them agree to a pizza date, of all things, and it becomes the setup for a very funny story.

I loved the sense of humor and how Simon thinks he so cleverly hides what he's really up to in the bathroom. His way of looking at the world and his r
Heller
Jul 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, m-m, pnr
Helen
I think I might have read this one too early too, after first three books only, but at least I was familiar with characters. It's cute but not that interesting.
PettyProse
Jan 09, 2012 rated it it was ok
This was a fun read with an irrepressible narrator, but my enjoyment suffered from it appearing to be a follow-up.

Review for Brief Encounters Reviews: http://briefencountersreviews.com/201...

From the minute I started, I felt I was missing parts of the jigsaw. There are many references to the characters’ backstory, yet I searched both Torquere and the author’s name and couldn’t find a prior story with these men. This was unfortunate for me, because although I enjoyed reading it, I was continually
Chris
Feb 12, 2012 rated it liked it
Good short paranormal m/m romance about a guy who works for the MC from The Hanged Man's Ghost and The Night Shift. This takes place a couple of years after The Night Shift.
Sadonna
Nov 05, 2011 rated it liked it
Fun little short romantic story about two guys who have had a tough time of getting it together and saying I Love You.
Sheena
Pampulakorva
Jan 23, 2016
Melissa Jane
Apr 14, 2018
Missouri Dalton is a writer of horror/paranormal contemporary fantasy and alternate historical novels.

Missouri was raised mainly in transit, slowed down to finish school in one place and was then determined to be as nomadic as possible, if only because that's how things just worked out. She uses writing as an escape from her own neurosi and currently lives with her dear friend Sophia.

Getting Better (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • 2011 Charity Sip Blitz Complete Package
  • The Best Damn Thing
  • The Book of Wisdom (Change #2.5)
  • Coming Out Wolf