Start by marking “Articles about Stephanie Plum Books” as Want to Read:
Articles about Stephanie Plum Books

Articles about Stephanie Plum Books

This book contains no content written by Stephanie Plum.

It is 54 pages of reprints of Wikipedia and other public domain online articles about her and her books.
Published August 29th 2011 by Hephaestus Books

To ask other readers questions about Articles about Stephanie Plum Books, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Articles about Stephanie Plum Books

Joy
Jul 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have read all 18 of the Stephanie Plum books. They are such an easy read and always make me laugh!!
These are the books I turn to when I need a break from more serious novels. I read the first 15 all in one summer. When I was finished I felt like Stephanie was a friend of mine! I always miss her until the next book...I can't wait to see what she's up to next!
Ellen
May 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Love the Evanovich. Have read ALL the Stephanie Plum novels and will continue to read them until Janet stops writing them. My favorites were 10, 11, & 13. My favorite character is Lula, a woman who knows what she likes, and she likes to eat fried chicken. I have to read all the novels on a full stomach. Otherwise, I end up snacking on junk food. Have no idea how Stephanie stays so thin with all the junk she eats. Each book causes laughter, and sometimes hard enough to make tears squish out o ...more
Alexandria
Dec 10, 2013 rated it really liked it
I simply love this series of books. I am presently reading "Hard Eight". The characters in this series of books, make you feel that they are real people, family. I get excited knowing that in each series that Stephanie Plum will announce which guy she wants to make her permanent guy. The romance is excellent and the action is awesome!
Hope Dahn
Aug 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
I read all 18 books in this series in about two months. I couldn't put most of them down. Very entertaining, memorable characters, improbable and funny scenarios. If you are looking for a fun and easy read I recommend this series. I would lay in bed and laugh out loud at some of the scenarios and witty conversations. My husband was not amused :)
Carlarl
Sep 01, 2013 rated it really liked it
These books are a quick easy read and ALWAYS have me laughing out loud!!
Natalie
Jun 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series. I am on fifteen right now. They are action packed, whitty, and the characters are hilarious! I have been reading these books for years and I hope Janet keeps them coming.
Libby
Apr 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
These books are crude and have terrible language...but they also have parts that are laugh out loud funny. If you can overlook an abundance of F-words and some nasty innuendos... they are a quick, fun read.
Criss East
Nov 11, 2013 rated it liked it
Fun simple books. Got tired of format by book sixteen and stopped
Curt Lyon
Sep 20, 2011 rated it really liked it
she just keeps on entertaining. If she keeps it up, everyone she every knew will be dead or in prison though
C. Erwin
good
Amanda
Jun 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Hysterical and enjoyable
Allison
Aug 13, 2012 rated it really liked it
This entire series is funny- loved them, quick reads
Kelly
Feb 09, 2014 added it
I've read all of this series. Stephanie Plum is my mindless summer beach reading go to girl.
Marcy
Apr 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
LaShonda Davis
May 21, 2013 rated it really liked it
A fun, hilarious, light read. Reading enough of the series does expose the recycled format used in the novels, and it gets redundant after book #8 or so. I stopped in the middle of 10.
Lori
Apr 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love them all!
Catherine
Sep 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
I have read the whole series .... great summer reads, fun, easy to put down and pick up, great beach or dock books
Kori Kenkel
Dec 10, 2013 rated it it was amazing
the best no brainer vacation read ever!!!! LOL funny witha little mystery and romance to keep the story going. LOVE THIS SERIES.
Ris
May 25, 2012 rated it really liked it
4 stars for laugh out loud appeal. Would give a 3 for content/storyline.
Danielle Eakins
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Super fun books. Started reading the series in college and look forward to each book that comes out. I feel very close the the characters and I love grandma Mazur!!!
Beverly
Funny light hearted
Quick reads
Lynn Pembroke
Jul 02, 2013 rated it really liked it
Have really only read 1-10 at this point, but I really like them all.
Penny Lefevre
Jul 07, 2012 rated it really liked it
I love Janet Evanovich's sense of humor, and laugh out loud at Stephanie and Lula throughout most of the book. If you only pick one, go for Hard Eight.
Ann
Jul 04, 2013 rated it liked it
All I can say is that these books entertained me, and I never had to think too much.
Katie Ortega
Mar 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!!! It is a funny and super fast read.
Melanie
May 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love these books. They are a quick and funny read. I literally laugh out loud when I read these books. Great books to put you in a light-hearted mood.
Lemon
Dec 30, 2012 rated it liked it
Fun but after awhile the grandma kind of gets on my nerves. Easy read and nice to turn my mind off and escape
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• One for the Money / Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum, #1-2)
  • The Zoo Job (Leverage, #2)
  • The Incredible Magic of Being
  • The Con Job (Leverage, #1)
  • Vive la Revolution: A Stand-up History of the French Revolution
  • Secrets of the Civil War
  • Ghost Hunt 2: MORE Chilling Tales of the Unknown
  • Think iFruity: A Foxtrot Collection
  • The Sugar Pavilion
  • Into the Garden (Poison Diaries, #3)
Hephaestus Books publishes print-on-demand compilations of Wikipedia articles -- not original works. Caveat Emptor.

If you feel that doing a free search on Wikipedia is not worth your time compared to paying someone to print out Wikipedia articles for you, then these books may be of interest.

Works titled as "Novels of [Author], such as [novel1], [novel2]..." are very arguably deceptively advertised