Start by marking “Dirtiest Revenge” as Want to Read:
Dirtiest Revenge

Dirtiest Revenge

Kendra LaSalle, aka ''Spice", is a stripper from Los Angeles, California who decides to exchange the pole for a chance at love with Trenton "Trent" Moore. But being with a boss doesn’t come easy, and Momma always said what glitters isn’t always gold.
Lies, deceit, and trust issues are becoming Kendra's worse nightmare. With deception in her view and Wiz nearby, Kendra is
258 pages
Published (first published September 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dirtiest Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirtiest Revenge

Start your review of Dirtiest Revenge
Carla
Oct 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting for this book to drop for a while and I must say that " Dirtiest Revenge" By Cha' Bella Don definitely didn't disappoint! It was a fantastic story of lies, betrayal, and most of all... revenge.Kendra & Trent have been together for 6 years. After so much time together, they begin to fall out of love with one another. With Trent's scandalous ways and his never ending lies and excuses, Kendra has no choice but to play dirty as well, setting up an amazing story line that will ...more
LyfeChanges Now
Jun 15, 2012 rated it liked it
The beginning was a s little slow .. As the book progressed the characters began to grow on me .. There were so many events or acts that at some points I could visualize a short movie perhaps an evening crime drama. This book brings to light the cold reality that ones closest relative can harbor such HATE simplely because of their own inability to follow their dreams and embrace themselves ...
Slim
Oct 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Twists and turns!!!

Revengeful!
Linda Strickland
Jan 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
OMG, my head was twisting and turning like a bobble head doll. Surprises all the way through the book.
Sheila Gross
Jan 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The Dirtiest Revenge was a excellent read. There were so many twist and turns throughout the book. I really enjoyed the book!!
Michelle Rawls
Oct 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
This is definitely a great read. It was recommended to me by the author and I was pleasantly surprised. I did not want to put this book down.
Yvette
Jan 22, 2012 is currently reading it
Pretty good read!
Angela
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In the end they all got got. Just never know who to trust including the one laying next to you.
Arielle Crowell
Apr 05, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-club
Okay, I'm not sure that I read the same book as everyone else that gave it all these five star reviews. For one, a lot of the characters made no sense to me. Their actions made no sense to me. For instance we start out with Trent saying he's thinking about having sex with Nicole because she turns him on so much and she's the one who can get him off so well but then he turns right around and says how sexy Kendra is and how much he loves her. Um... did I miss something? I didnt understand the ...more
Joyce Andrews
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
I got by it right

There were a lot going on. Wiz started out to pay Trent back, but fell in love. Trent was a dawg that did Kendra and Nicole wrong. Marco seems to be the best man in the entire book.

Nia shocked me, she made my mouth hang open. Ultimately it ended the way that I thought it would. A woman scorned can be a dangerous/deadly thing. It also proves that you can't trust people with your food and drinks.
There were a few errors, and in the beginning I just knew it was going to be just
S
May 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book was HOT. From begining to end the plot was excellent. Never did you know what to expect next. Had me so intense about Trent and Wiz next move. Very well written and all over excellent read.
Brittney Green
Sep 14, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-can-loan
That ending was something! I guess everyone got a bit of revenge in the end. This book taught an valuable lesson, when you seek revenge against someone the cycle will never end because that person will always have someone that wants to get you and so on and so forth.
Alexandria Johnson
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

I loved everything about this book! So much action and drama! I didn't want Kendra to die nor her boyfriend. Excellent read
alleycat