Start by marking “The Sanction Chronicles: Welcome to Sanction (The Sanction Chronicles Young Adult Series, #1)” as Want to Read:

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
ebook
Published (first published September 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Sanction Chronicles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sanction Chronicles

Jackie Miller
Oct 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
The Sanction Chronicles has two major things going for it. A cool story told from three different perspectives, and it is being written and published in a unique way. But I will get to that in a minute.

Let me start with the actual story and characters. There's Hope, Nate and Jessie. Witch, Werewolf and Human. These three characters give a glimpse into the different perspectives of the students attending Wind Haven High School. The school year begins badly for the witches when Hope discovers the
Two Guys
Sep 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
My Review: This is a great book that I highly recommend. A good read, that's point of view is shared between a Witch, Werewolf, and the only Human in Sanction trying to adjust to some big changes in the new school year.

The Characters:
Nate: a Werewolf is trying to fit in after being away for several years and survive his abusive Father.
Hope: a Witch (and my personal favorite) is prime suspect for the HAW fire while trying to make sense of some big changes.
Jesse: a Human with the misfortune of liv
Buffi BeCraft-Woodall
Oct 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is a new series set up as a monthly release.I like the setup and the interesting characters. I'm looking forward to the next installment. What can I say without spoiling it, except that it's a great read for a good price for your Kindle.

From Amazon: Welcome to Sanction, the 3rd largest all paranormal town in the USA and Wind Haven High School accepting students from the werewolf, witch, and vampire community.

September 1: The Hawthorne Academy of Witchcraft is burned to the ground leaving th
Marulett
Oct 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
Original YA novel...having all the vamps, weres, ghosts, witches and humans attend one high school!

This book is the introduction to the series, so far we have 3 sister witches who apparently like to gossip, a teen vamp heir to the throne, a problematic were and a human who doesnt have luck on her way....

I really enjoyed it, its really easy going and fast paced.

Its a good start for a promising saga!
Veronica Morfi
Nov 08, 2011 rated it liked it
This is a very unique book in the way it's written. One book for each month of the school year in Sanction.

The story revolves around three main characters. Hope, a witch, Jessie, a human and Nate, a werewolf. We get to see everything from each ones PoV.

Hope has to make a new start in a new school after the witch school is burned down, and not only she has a new school but it seems like she has a new power too. With her sisters against her and a mysterious voice in her head will she make it thro
Kelly
Oct 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
I had a hard time starting this review which is weird because I really, really liked the book. I love the characters, from the middle of three seer sisters who has gained an unexpected power that her sisters have not to the lone human amongst the supernaturals to the werewolf boy with a shadowed past. The background characters aren't too shabby either. Witches, vampires (I love the eyeliner wearing, death obsessed vamp, btw), ghosts... honestly, it's a town full of fabulous peeps.

The destruction
Eden Winters
Sep 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Unique and original, I really enjoyed this YA offering. The characters were all well-realized, and can't wait to see where this serialized story goes.
(Nat) Reading Romances
Jun 07, 2016
Patti Larsen
Oct 22, 2011
Terry Kate
Sep 15, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ms. MiLo